somethingobn

Feb 16, 2018
I did the draki maid assignment and now have the owned draki and her owner as slavers. is there a way to get rid of the draki slaver? it wont let me enslave her because she wont talk to me and i cant sell her on whores for the whore makers

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
The wiki lists the "Biomantic Triumph" start as having the default name of "Vela Zhezzaia".

However it also lists that under "Recruiter/Strong Right Arm", is that actually true?

Cuz I'm not seeing her in the Unique Slavers pool ingame.

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
The wiki lists the "Biomantic Triumph" start as having the default name of "Vela Zhezzaia".

However it also lists that under "Recruiter/Strong Right Arm", is that actually true?

Cuz I'm not seeing her in the Unique Slavers pool ingame.
She's in page 8 of the options for Recruiter/Right Hand. Are you on 0.981?

Reactions: Keldin

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Any way to guarantee success if you're attacked by a dominator/hypnotist in the night?

Kinda BS the dice just keep rolling if I myself have Thrallforge and yet some basic scrublords with just Hypnotists/Dominate can still win and there's no way to confront them.

Also I'm using 0.9.21 but is/was Switch broken?

Events all seem to play out the same as Secretly Submissive with non-magic forced encounters.

Kinda...nooooot how that should go I assume

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I did the draki maid assignment and now have the owned draki and her owner as slavers. is there a way to get rid of the draki slaver? it wont let me enslave her because she wont talk to me and i cant sell her on whores for the whore makers
There is a fake exloration mission in the plains, PONY RACE AT PLAINS, crit success at cave exploration at sea shore,
disasters during difficult missions.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Any way to guarantee success if you're attacked by a dominator/hypnotist in the night?

Kinda BS the dice just keep rolling if I myself have Thrallforge and yet some basic scrublords with just Hypnotists/Dominate can still win and there's no way to confront them.

Also I'm using 0.9.21 but is/was Switch broken?

Events all seem to play out the same as Secretly Submissive with non-magic forced encounters.

Kinda...nooooot how that should go I assume
Nope
you can fight back against regular joe/jean

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
I'm fairly sure having stubborn helps, also, best to never have such, or if you have, never keep them unhappy.
Also ofc, don't have submissive etc.

Jizzeon

Aug 4, 2018
Does anyone know the text when you hear about Kyssandra in "Stars in Their Eyes" assignment? I thought I got it, then crit on the second assignment during Heavenly Debauchery with a submissive trainer, but all I got was a slave instead of Kyssandra. I'm pretty sure I did everything right, so the only thing I can think I did wrong was not hear about her first (they didn't mention them by name but the text seemed pretty evocative and the second SiTE mission was different from the first)

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Does anyone know the text when you hear about Kyssandra in "Stars in Their Eyes" assignment? I thought I got it, then crit on the second assignment during Heavenly Debauchery with a submissive trainer, but all I got was a slave instead of Kyssandra. I'm pretty sure I did everything right, so the only thing I can think I did wrong was not hear about her first (they didn't mention them by name but the text seemed pretty evocative and the second SiTE mission was different from the first)
It's: "One even insisted that you just had to meet this wisp stargazing prophetess who had been visiting the gathering. That seemed unlikely to you. Way you'd heard it was that wisps tend to never go near the sea for some reason that only makes sense to that flighty lot. Yet others chimed in with agreement confirming the story as being real. Along with quite a bit of starstruck gushing about her staggering insights, and fortune telling. The little entourage all agreed that you, and this wisp should absolutely meet as combining such intellects could lead to all sorts of new insights. Though she wasn't around right now, and none seemed to be sure about when exactly she was last here, or when she would return. That at least sounds more like a wisp's temperament to you."

The one about a "celestial harbinger" is the text that the assignment will trigger Heavenly Debauchery instead.

Reactions: Jizzeon and Jaxter

Jizzeon

Aug 4, 2018
It's: "One even insisted that you just had to meet this wisp stargazing prophetess who had been visiting the gathering. That seemed unlikely to you. Way you'd heard it was that wisps tend to never go near the sea for some reason that only makes sense to that flighty lot. Yet others chimed in with agreement confirming the story as being real. Along with quite a bit of starstruck gushing about her staggering insights, and fortune telling. The little entourage all agreed that you, and this wisp should absolutely meet as combining such intellects could lead to all sorts of new insights. Though she wasn't around right now, and none seemed to be sure about when exactly she was last here, or when she would return. That at least sounds more like a wisp's temperament to you."

The one about a "celestial harbinger" is the text that the assignment will trigger Heavenly Debauchery instead.
That was my issue, thank you!

Jizzeon

Aug 4, 2018
After you get Shadriel and Lythrana, does the "let shadriel train lythrana" have any permanent effects? I saw the first scene, and it didn't seem to have permanent effects; how does it end (and are there multiple outcomes)?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
After you get Shadriel and Lythrana, does the "let shadriel train lythrana" have any permanent effects? I saw the first scene, and it didn't seem to have permanent effects; how does it end (and are there multiple outcomes)?
If you're a sub, you can put yourself on a path where eventually you become Lythrana's puppet leader or even get overthrown/enslaved by her (you play from her POV afterwards).

If not the paths can make her a slaver alongside or owning Shadriel.

Reactions: TrickyL and Jaxter

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Anyone noticing a bug with the Loaded Dice where after changing the RNG Roll you can't change it back?

Was just testing it to see how it works and now it's stuck on:

Loaded Dice
All your rolls will be mroe than a Success, they will be a Critical Success!

I'm using the latest 'No Haven 0.981 - LD v.7.0.1 Regalia'

Short of reinstalling the game, I can't seem to turn it off. The 'Reset' option in the RNG Roll list doesn't change anything.

Starting a fresh game doesn't solve the issue either. Neither does loading a different save. Am I missing something?

Great game regardless. Brilliant, even. Love that we can change images to suit our individual tastes.

Looking forward to moar updates!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes