Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Is there any functional difference for being a "puppet leader" other than being temporarily hypnotized into a cumdump if you and your second-in-command are both present at the encampment at night? It seems that your slavers can still be intimidated into obeying you and will still bitch and/or need to be regularly slapped around by their submissive leader. Even your second can still be forcibly raped and bullied into wearing embarrassing whorewear.

mlgpro

Mar 9, 2021
Is there a way to save the window sizes so I don't have to resize all the individual windows every time I open the game?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know if the game will be considered complete once the version reaches 1000?
Most likely nope, most games still won't be 'complete' even at a 1.0 version, decimal version numbers sometimes tend to be a counting benchmark to avoid hitting a whole number anyway (look at Valve doing its damnedest to avoid making 3rd game installments by using '2.5').

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Can Someone explain me how to get excess do the ensnared Rose and the Auktions which the help/FAQ refer to, to make more Money from the Slaves, i can only sell them at the Docks right now?

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Can Someone explain me how to get excess do the ensnared Rose and the Auktions which the help/FAQ refer to, to make more Money from the Slaves, i can only sell them at the Docks right now?
The introduction to the Ensnared Rose shows up as a missable event for your camp leader the next time they are free after day 10, I believe. I don't know if you get another chance after missing the first one.
The auctions require you to find the lord's gate in the mountains and then do do the introductory assignment that finding it generates afterward.

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
The introduction to the Ensnared Rose shows up as a missable event for your camp leader the next time they are free after day 10, I believe. I don't know if you get another chance after missing the first one.
The auctions require you to find the lord's gate in the mountains and then do do the introductory assignment that finding it generates afterward.
Thank you mate :D

Reactions: User1810

johngalt200

Sep 18, 2017
Since apparently only 3.0 works... Is there any way to deal with the giant pink box with choices on it that covers up the pictures and prevents me from scrolling the description text?

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Since apparently only 3.0 works... Is there any way to deal with the giant pink box with choices on it that covers up the pictures and prevents me from scrolling the description text?
i dont think so, you have to make your decision and then you can scroll back, but in the interaction everything is blocked.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
What in the absolute fuck does the game use to determine the outcome of a battle for the encampment? My giant-sized, strong, brutal, aggressive draki with arcanist, 3 elemental abilities, and spectacular-quality armor was somehow embarassed in a one-on-one fight by a human commoner with leader, sneaky, connected, slutty, friendly, and weak who was wearing a poor quality linen rogue outfit and uses a knife as a weapon

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
What in the absolute fuck does the game use to determine the outcome of a battle for the encampment? My giant-sized, strong, brutal, aggressive draki with arcanist, 3 elemental abilities, and spectacular-quality armor was somehow embarassed in a one-on-one fight by a human commoner with leader, sneaky, connected, slutty, friendly, and weak who was wearing a poor quality linen rogue outfit and uses a knife as a weapon
Well there is an % advantage and a dice roll and both get combined, so even with 99% chance for sucsess, you can fall over you own feet and break your neck.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Well there is an % advantage and a dice roll and both get combined, so even with 99% chance for sucsess, you can fall over you own feet and break your neck.
Still annoyed, but I have to admit that imagining my demigod slave queen somehow defeating herself through some manner of critical failure is hilarious. I think it'd be nice if the game had some alternated descriptions for failures that happen within a small margin. It wouldn't change anything ultimately, but it'd smooth over the "FUCKING BULLSHIT" feeling of 1% chance disasters and the like happening.

Last edited:

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
What's the difference between Sex Addict and Insatiable?
IIRC, It counts as having sex addict on assignments for Success/Crit but not for Failure/Disaster. You can also tell your slavers to fuck off when they get into your bed, while normal sex addicts just get submissively fucked.

Reactions: User1810

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
IIRC, It counts as having sex addict on assignments for Success/Crit but not for Failure/Disaster. You can also tell your slavers to fuck off when they get into your bed, while normal sex addicts just get submissively fucked.
It's a weird 'super-negative', as it doesn't seem to have any downside. Not even I dunno, missing out on nightly activities, or missing out on daily activities..

Master of quickies I guess if no time opportunity cost involved at all.

eptz

Jan 9, 2020
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but what happened to RAGS?
I played this game a long time ago and now wanted to try it again after many updates and I noticed the website is down. Just to be clear I have no problem getting RAGS, there are other download links on the internet, but I still want to know what happened. Also, what exactly was the paid version? Does the fact that you can no longer renew your subscription affect the development of the game?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes