Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Was it possible to have like 3 racial traits? I'm playing the HTML version cuz I'm a brokeass guy and I don't know if the character creation there is not working or something, but by some miracle I was able to create a character with [Rocky Sinew], [Dranei Tail], and [Racial Fabled Girth].

Was anyone able to do something like this or do I really need to go back to my meds?

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Was it possible to have like 3 racial traits? I'm playing the HTML version cuz I'm a brokeass guy and I don't know if the character creation there is not working or something, but by some miracle I was able to create a character with [Rocky Sinew], [Dranei Tail], and [Racial Fabled Girth].

Was anyone able to do something like this or do I really need to go back to my meds?
I believe you can get a dranei tail through corruption at random, Fabled Girth I think has something to do with several kinds of racial cocks, Dranei get this one for free because they have horse cocks in No_Haven canon, but several other races have this one as well iirc. Rocky Sinew I can't vouch for

• Red Heart
Reactions: Julles Ra

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
I understand that the 1st race selected are the ones that you play, while the 2nd are give like a bonus effect or something, why's there a 3rd one when I choose to Fully Customize a character?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so before i play is there femdom and it seems the mc is slaver can they turn on you and turn you into slave and i see sissy tag what is this content ?

twaddledee

Oct 10, 2017
No matter what race you are, you can't use your own biomancy or corruption on yourself. Wrights are also naturally immune to biomancy and corruption from any source. At least, I know they're immune to biomancy ... it's late and I'm only like 90% sure about corruption.

So those aren't gonna work on your slaver no matter what.

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
Has anyone actually got Rizette? Remember trying back when she first came out but couldn't get the Mistress of Torments mission to spawn on a disaster. Thinking about trying for her again on my next but would like to know if I just had bad luck before or if she's bugged like some others.

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
does any one know how aspect: jewel arms work?
i try both under 50 % and over 50% success and nothing work
Are you trying with the specific unique character or did you add the aspect in Regalia? Sometimes the way it's coded is too tied to the specific character for the latter to work.

Has anyone actually got Rizette? Remember trying back when she first came out but couldn't get the Mistress of Torments mission to spawn on a disaster. Thinking about trying for her again on my next but would like to know if I just had bad luck before or if she's bugged like some others.
I did get her a couple of times.

Reactions: rhelives

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Is there a non-rags version in the making?
Yeah, Bedlams making it in Twine, has been for a couple years iirc, basically they make updates in RAGS to keep patreons happy while trying to transfer it from RAGS to Twine, i think they streamed it a couple times, i mostly play it in browser now though so i'm just chilling till i see it come out, you can find the browser version on the loaded dice mods page if you're curious btw.

Reactions: inkyhorn

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
The game attracts with the breadth of what you can try and explore in it, but its engine and interface make the process absolutely a pain and anguish. The HTML version is slightly more workable, but it also has a lot of problems and the same horrible interface.

In addition to the above, as always in such games with a large number of partially controlled NPCs (slaves, satellites, etc.), I would like to see more interactions between them and more active involvement of the PC in these interactions.
...and not a single bastard for half a year of playing time herself came up and said "Hey, boss, wanna fuck?" or "Boss... Eh-m... Well... May I invite you on a date?.." -_-

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
I saw that there was a cheat engine but the link didn't work. Does anyone still have it and willing to share.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
The game certainly has a lot of potential. Leagues more interesting than say Slave Maker back in the day but it's still got a long while to go before I feel it has meaningful gameplay. I really want to romance my slavers/slaves but as the game currently stands it's all pretty spartan there. Don't see the point in having bed warmers till they actually start doing stuff.

Alas, my dreams of seeing interactive sex in this game like how it is in NewLife might be asking too much...

Last edited:

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Which version has the least amount of lag whilst skipping days and the like? I'm currently using browser and it is getting pretty laggy at 18 slavers and 15 slaves.

Merlin2013

Jul 4, 2017
downlaod the newest version of game
tried on many rags verson non of them work
some rag version give me horrible font type
So i will be appreciate it if you gave me the download link of Rag installer file that works perfectly for this game at curent version

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
downlaod the newest version of game
tried on many rags verson non of them work
some rag version give me horrible font type
So i will be appreciate it if you gave me the download link of Rag installer file that works perfectly for this game at curent version

This post on their patreon from 4 years ago has the download for the patched stable version and troubleshooting info. It really should be pinned at the front page but it is what it is.
If you can't get it working check the loaded dice mod for a functional HTML version

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes