Aug 23, 2018
What version of rags is needed for this version of the game?
I will quote the op in this thread so this isnt my original thoughts, but here we go:
Please ensure that you are using 2.4.16.0 or 2.6.1.0 of the RAGS client. As of 0.803 you may also be able to play it without problems using 3.0.60.0 other than occasional formatting issues as a trade off for better performance. Any other version of RAGS is still not a good idea.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
I will quote the op in this thread so this isnt my original thoughts, but here we go:
Please ensure that you are using 2.4.16.0 or 2.6.1.0 of the RAGS client. As of 0.803 you may also be able to play it without problems using 3.0.60.0 other than occasional formatting issues as a trade off for better performance. Any other version of RAGS is still not a good idea.
2.6.1.0 throws an error. 2.4.16.0 writes that the file is unreadable. 3.0.59.0 periodically indicates that the game was created in version 2.6.1.0

SQL... I forgot that I removed all the SQL components.

Last edited:
Reactions: frankensteiner316

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
Couldn't get the game to work on 2.6.1 despite all the mentions it was preferred? Errors of unhandled exception this and that but 2.4.16 worked perfectly as I remembered. Seems to be a not uncommon problem either.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Can you create more than 1 character for a playthrough?
No you can not.:rolleyes:
But there are ways to transform:cautious: /edit your slavers.:devilish:
In case of gameover:poop:(missing/enslavedo_O)leader you can continue:sneaky: as the new leader promoted from slavers.(it is random:FacePalm:)

Coconut-Sama

Apr 14, 2020
This is such a shame, I keep reading people singing the game's praises except for the fact that it doesn't work because it's stuck in RAGS, which is the same for me, even went to the dev's official post on how to get the game to run and yet it still won't even open the game. Hope to see the game updated to Twine like people say it will be soon, hopefully in version 1.0 at least

vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
This is such a shame, I keep reading people singing the game's praises except for the fact that it doesn't work because it's stuck in RAGS, which is the same for me, even went to the dev's official post on how to get the game to run and yet it still won't even open the game. Hope to see the game updated to Twine like people say it will be soon, hopefully in version 1.0 at least
I support it, I downloaded it and it didn't start for me, I wrote how to play and no one answered my question how to run

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes