reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
I don't know where to report bugs so I will just put it here.

In character creation. trait "Exceptional Beautiful" can't be taken by some character such as Dark Elf Envenomer. and some character can take it repeatly to stack trait points without limit.

Yuie32

Feb 22, 2021
View attachment 142582

Overview:
No Haven is a side game to the dungeon crawler Whorelock's Revenge (formerly Deeper Dungeons: Enhanced). Here you have command of a small group of slavers initially and from there you can send out your men, woman, assorted fantasy races, monsters and so on out on various assignments to earn gold, supplies and slaves.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-12
Release Date: 2023-10-05
Developer: Bedlam Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.983 TF Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important RAGS Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
unofficial version

Extras: - LOADED DICE MOD - REGALIA HTML CONVERSION*

Lotharin thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240814 View attachment 240815 View attachment 240816
I hate this engine, i tried installing this rags and it kept giving me errors, why can't be a simpler engine?

Mar 28, 2017
I know much better than you! I've decompiled this game and edited it in the Rags editor.

"Sometimes I think "humans" should be more consistent,because I have hard feelings that If "we" would be more rough towards devs no matter If you pay or not there would be not such a lazzy ass work."

So if you're commenting on how we should be more rough towards the dev if he's being lazy, then obviously we should be more rough on you if you're being lazy, right? You're a human, right? Let's hear about how consistent you're being. Show us your damn work already.
Honest to god I love this game, but going to bat for Bedlam is a terrible plan. Take a look at what happened to Deeper Dungeons or whatever the hell that other game he made was and you'll see how his conversion to Twine went for a rather simpler game.

Also Slothfulness is a terrible tragedy of the human psyche so being hard on laziness should be approved of. The more a person can do the faster they'll get to contentment.

Overall, Bedlam had his time, he's cashing in now. If you go look at the mod loaded dice you can even see that he's not fixing the bugs that are addressed in Loaded Dice even though they are decently bad bugs in the base game.

Also, if he was dedicated to the idea of switching, why is he continously adding weird and unnecessary features to the rags version? Just my two cents.

Reactions: IceKream

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoHaven-0.983TF
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
NoHaven-0.983TF
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

How long until the cheat mod is updated you think? :)

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Anyone know how to get this to work now? I can't find any working link to the right RAGS version. And also, there is an imagepack somewhere?

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
followed all their steps and none of it works I give up, this may be an amazing game but its likely alot of people wont be able to play it.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Tried to find both recommended versions of Rags, it's damn near impossible to find. Probably picked up some viruses trying to find something... If someone has a link or can make one to either of these version that would be great! I could only reliably find 2.5.2

Lokela

Jan 15, 2019
Tried to find both recommended versions of Rags, it's damn near impossible to find. Probably picked up some viruses trying to find something... If someone has a link or can make one to either of these version that would be great! I could only reliably find 2.5.2
You can download rags here:

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes