jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Alright so i downloaded rags 2.1.6.0, SQL V4.0 as the one in the recommended page was unavailable and the WMP. I open the game with Rags, and instantly get an error, and the game never starts. Just left with an empty screen and unable to right click the main test screen to switch it to unicode, when i try nothing happens. This is the error i get, no clue what im doing wrong, or how to fix it. Could me being on Win 11 be the issue?
1697242924475.png

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
Alright so i downloaded rags 2.1.6.0, SQL V4.0 as the one in the recommended page was unavailable and the WMP. I open the game with Rags, and instantly get an error, and the game never starts. Just left with an empty screen and unable to right click the main test screen to switch it to unicode, when i try nothing happens. This is the error i get, no clue what im doing wrong, or how to fix it. Could me being on Win 11 be the issue?
Install this

qweiopfgh61

Feb 24, 2023
1697274339352.png How do I fix this with the weird html tags? I read on the fix on the devs page to change the encoding but then the screen just goes blank?

Oct 31, 2019
Hey, so noob question from someone just diving into this game for the first time - are the racial bonuses and penalties only for your character or do they apply to all of your slavers?

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
hmm..with 3.0.6 i see the html code and not the colored text..is there any easy way to fix it without downgrade rags to 2.6?

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Anyone else has the RAGS just randomly freeze/crash after an hour or two? It works just fine until...it doesn't anymore. Always hangs iteself up on making a selection.
Yes, using the right RAGS version and have installed what is necessary. Game works, as I said.

Mar 27, 2018
hmm..with 3.0.6 i see the html code and not the colored text..is there any easy way to fix it without downgrade rags to 2.6?
Right click on main text screen -> Encoding -> Unicode (UTF-8)

and/or

Tools (on top menu bar) -> Update Text to HTML

(There's a good chance the first one will crash your game, so save first. But the next time you start it up, everything should be good.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: XX-topic
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes