Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I can't get the game to work. I have tried RAGS 2.4.16, tells me the game is unreadeble. Tried 2.6.1, go a really long error message. Anyone have a solution?

windyweather

Oct 28, 2021
Send PC on Deluge of Oozes, get regular success, ??? and profit.
Thank you! I got the armor.
Another question, if I may: I remember reading somewhere about some events with the armor but can't find them. Could you tell me what are those and how to get them?

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2022
This is on 2.4.16
View attachment 3074451

And this is on 2.6.1.
View attachment 3074454
The 2.6.1 error is telling you that you're missing SSCE
per the developer's patreon post:
"-First you can try installing the SQL which RAGS needs to run which you can find "
if you don't want to click on a download link from me, feel free to ctrl+f that on Bedlam's page at:

once downloaded, install x86 and then the x64 and theoretically it should be good.
If not, refer back to their post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rukatzu

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
The 2.6.1 error is telling you that you're missing SSCE
per the developer's patreon post:
"-First you can try installing the SQL which RAGS needs to run which you can find "
if you don't want to click on a download link from me, feel free to ctrl+f that on Bedlam's page at:

once downloaded, install x86 and then the x64 and theoretically it should be good.
If not, refer back to their post.
That worked! Thanks!

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
There's a glitch in Barbarous Bargains where cancelling the assignment goes into a infinite spiral of cancelling every other assignment you currently have.

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
There's a glitch in Barbarous Bargains where cancelling the assignment goes into a infinite spiral of cancelling every other assignment you currently have.
This is the case in all tasks. Sometimes you may get lucky and the task will be canceled normally, more often the cancellation freezes and you have to cancel all tasks at all. Also, this bug periodically led me to a split when two identical characters suddenly appeared in the list, or to a hang when one of the characters was infinitely displayed as busy somewhere. In many ways, it was because of this bug that I stopped playing this game.

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
This is the case in all tasks. Sometimes you may get lucky and the task will be canceled normally, more often the cancellation freezes and you have to cancel all tasks at all. Also, this bug periodically led me to a split when two identical characters suddenly appeared in the list, or to a hang when one of the characters was infinitely displayed as busy somewhere. In many ways, it was because of this bug that I stopped playing this game.
I stopped playing a long time ago cause there are just too many unfixed bugs in the game that make it unplayable.

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I'm thinking on giving this game a serious go, but after seen the many different versions it has and what i heard about it, i'm now torn and confused. What's the most popular version that people are using to play this?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I'm thinking on giving this game a serious go, but after seen the many different versions it has and what i heard about it, i'm now torn and confused. What's the most popular version that people are using to play this?
Either the Loaded Dice mod or the Loaded Dice Regalia (HTML) mod.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I failed to notice it at the time (IRL days now), but at some point I lost access to gear and potion options (that used to be there, just poofed mid-playthrough). How close would I be if I were to assume that I lost access to gear because I got Tentacle Armor for MC (which is just weird, to put it mildly - removing access to inventory because you personally cannot equip other stuff), and potions disappeared because I (apparently) kicked the brewer out? If not, what else would be able to make the choices not show up in the camp leader menu thingy?

Also, who would make better camp workers for roles that can have both (duh): slavers or slaves? I was under the impression that "if you have a fitting slave - slave it is" since there is a bunch more stuff slavers can do (training + assignments). In fact, would there be ANY advantage to putting a slaver into a role a slave can fulfill?

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
I failed to notice it at the time (IRL days now), but at some point I lost access to gear and potion options (that used to be there, just poofed mid-playthrough). How close would I be if I were to assume that I lost access to gear because I got Tentacle Armor for MC (which is just weird, to put it mildly - removing access to inventory because you personally cannot equip other stuff), and potions disappeared because I (apparently) kicked the brewer out? If not, what else would be able to make the choices not show up in the camp leader menu thingy?

Also, who would make better camp workers for roles that can have both (duh): slavers or slaves? I was under the impression that "if you have a fitting slave - slave it is" since there is a bunch more stuff slavers can do (training + assignments). In fact, would there be ANY advantage to putting a slaver into a role a slave can fulfill?
Been a while since I played but they may have disappeared due to a bug honestly. Sometimes I'll be told there isn't any gear and it might take a new piece being added to the stash for it to "fix" but yeah this game was/is buggy.

I like to make a slaver a camp bitch when I want to enslave them down the line, as their reputation will begin to go down the alluring path. Sometimes you can find rare race slavers and hire them as mercenaries, then fully recruit them and enslave them later, or find rare ones when you level up. Or sometimes an individual slaver pisses me off and I want to punish them lol. As for other jobs, slaves can sometimes get "distracted" which I think prevents them from doing anything that day.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Sometimes I'll be told there isn't any gear and it might take a new piece being added to stash for it to "fix" but yeah this game was/is buggy.
*sad noises intensify* I guess you could say I tried the "getting a new piece" thing, then :ROFLMAO:. The reason I asked was precisely because I saw my smith having created a high-quality piece and went "nice, better gear! click -> ..........huh?".

And...wow...I mean, this was totally my own imagination, but I was still disappointed: talking to slavers does NOT let you have them equip stuff you have, but rather just...something...random...from a "theme" of your choosing. Yikes.

Reactions: User1810

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Have been playing for some time now with the regalia version and it's been pretty smooth so far, a few ui glitches rarely happens when i'm picking people to do said assignment, but that can be easily fixed by just going to the next day. I would say it's been incredibly stable so far, awesome work with the regalia conversion! (y)

Edit 1: Ookay, just found a very frustrating interface bug and lost a princess-quality slave from this. Apparently, if you click an assignment and then decide to cancel it, it does not cancel and repeats the request for slavers and/or slave selection. Clicking "Slaves" or "Slavers" button sometimes cancel it, and sometimes enables to cancel assignment button to work. Problem is, i just had an assignment about a temple in the plains and managed to lose a slave to it after doing this process. Hmm, something tells me that this is not working as intended :ROFLMAO:

Edit 2: Did a reset and tested this one more time just to make sure, this time the game decided to give me an apology gift for the mean prank it pulled before! So now i have a " Assign 5 - Raid Human Village - (Four Days) " permanently stuck on the "Active" list on the interface with no-one attached to it, and it does not go away. Thanks game, see that's what i call an apology gift. Can't say no to it and it never goes away :3

Last edited:

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
So, i want to be absolutely clear with one thing, since no matter what i can't perform the changes myself using magic. There is currently, absolutely no way to completely change the genders from Male to Female, and Female to Male? Because even after toggling the general orders to prefer only Males, i'm only recruiting female slaves and i can't change their gender completely to the other, if i get a female character all i can do is change the gender to futas. If i were to put it to numbers, i would estimate that it's close to 93% of the time i get females. If this is intended, i would say there's no point in even having that option on if it's not gonna give you a noticeable impact on character generation. Could be a bug with the code as well but....yeah it's pretty weird, something's acting up with this :unsure:

Another thing i'm noticing is, i can't find the option to go and use Hypnotic Mantras. I have the Hypnotic trait as well as Mesmer aspect, it randomly adds mantras during training, but i cannot access the mantra menu no matter what. Is this a bug or is it intended to only trigger random mantras during training sessions?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes