Merlin2013

Jul 4, 2017
guys i have a problem after loading the game i came back to choose next day but its not appear after i right clock on screen
it happens after the loading a game any solution? 2023-07-04_12h48_35.png

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The game certainly has a lot of potential. Leagues more interesting than say Slave Maker back in the day but it's still got a long while to go before I feel it has meaningful gameplay. I really want to romance my slavers/slaves but as the game currently stands it's all pretty spartan there. Don't see the point in having bed warmers till they actually start doing stuff.

Alas, my dreams of seeing interactive sex in this game like how it is in NewLife might be asking too much...
The game has been in development for years at this point, and it still feels this limited. It's like Lilith's Throne unfortunately where it's way past the 'has potential' phase and into the 'this is about as good as the core gameplay is ever getting'.

Reactions: johnysanchez01

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Why this game lack of lewd-text? I mean sure I pick up some to have fun and Its like few words and thats all Its so hard after those years add a just a bounch of few lines of simple text? Also I try a subb route and Its also suck gusse what? Its lack of text when It comes to dom my MC like for real this game had so much more to give.

I mean some description on what happen beetwen my MC and some slave not just "pound,pound enjo" I want to know what happen how long/fat It Is how deep what Its feels whast Its look like after Iv done,how much she has gapping ass now,you know for role-play yea I had my,imagination but thats not what I mean and Its not the same.

Is there any way I can add those few words Into this game by myself? I could after that link It here maybe I could go even wild and add really spicy things Into this.

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
Its legit held back by Rags. If this was a java game or just a different engine a lot of progress could be added honestly, but I agree. Its a really fun game, but yah is what it is.
from dev's patreon on july 7:

Bedlam Games said:
  • The No Haven Conversion / Picarto Streams
Been a rather unideal lack of streams since I've got back. Not happy about that. I'm also aware that the lack of an update of the RAGS version is beginning to cause a certain amount of patron attrition which is also super not ideal. Understandable, I get it, I do. Just y'know unideal.

So what I'm going to do for sure is the Sunday streams as those were a direction polling commitment, and then do what streams I feel like I can in the effot to get the outstanding update out.
Whether it's a hundred million $ game like War Thunder, or a low budget lewd game, hitting them in the money is the only way.

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
from dev's patreon on july 7:

Whether it's a hundred million $ game like War Thunder, or a low budget lewd game, hitting them in the money is the only way.
I would like to "fuck the RAGS version and focus on the TWIN instead",yea maybe he lose about 20-30% patreons when he will converting this game to the TWIN,but after he convert this to the TWIN I bet my dick on the table 40-60% more will come.

Reactions: Baudler
Aug 23, 2018
I would like to "fuck the RAGS version and focus on the TWIN instead",yea maybe he lose about 20-30% patreons when he will converting this game to the TWIN,but after he convert this to the TWIN I bet my dick on the table 40-60% more will come.
hard disagree, by the time hes done with twine the world will have already forgotten about bedlam and nh. Plus its completely playable on rags, and im paying him money for this game,not for a theoretical better version of it.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
hard disagree, by the time hes done with twine the world will have already forgotten about bedlam and nh. Plus its completely playable on rags, and im paying him money for this game,not for a theoretical better version of it.
Oh right have fun with that then! I had around 15 slavers and x5 slaves and Its already complete chaos,yes they kinda strong,but the thing Is every day end Its a wall of usseles text that spam over my screen I had to skip,the sex scenes dosent exist its just "pound,pound,rest,rest" the Image for some scenes are not accurate I cannot change order of my slavere In the camp,the save/load option is lag as hell,the stronger I am In the game,the longer Its take time to complete assignments the slavery personality are dosent exist expect ask me for more gold or day off generaly the good writing are non-exist,the description of many scenes are not clear and before every assignments that I do not ussualy DO I had to look over my whole Slavers to look by myself becuse the game dont have the auto detection best matching slavers,many traits abbreviations are incomprehensible.

Keep lying to yourself thats Its "complety playable" dunno for what you pay a money(thats not bad ofc) but change you life better If you tell me Its worth to PAY for that usseles engine(not the game,the game Is good) while others dont even play the game due to the RAGS.

So keep this sh!t excuses for yourself and dont bother peoples ass with stupid statements enough time has passed for us to finally get a new engine, but I understand that its people like you that make this game where it is.

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
Twine would be much better. The "completely playable" comment becomes false at a certain point, and becomes a joke at a later point, once you have enough slavers and slaves that the game slows down so much to a complete crawl that you just restart as a new character. On rags 3 this point is a good distance later than it is on 2.4/2.6 but its still there, and 3 comes with major ui issues.

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
No, it wouldn't have. There's nothing close to this game honestly. The Fort of Chains game is just too bogged down in pointless details and just didn' seem sexy enough to play. Maybe it got a bit better, who knows.

But NH has to move from Rags. You can even hardly complete one game in this engine. And I'm sure if you send the game file to RAGS developer he'd get an aneurysm from learning what people have done with his simple adventure game engine.

The older version of rags massively slows down with longer games, and I mean absolutely crazily to the point it's unplayable on a 2 yr old gaming PC.
The newer version of rags keeps running fast, but at some point you get a bug where if you try to send people on an Nth assignment, the game freezes.

And the N keeps decreasing. With massive save-scumming I eventually go to the point where I only could have 5 assignments and the 6th would crash.
Plus Rags is an incredibly 'tarded game development engine.

Aug 23, 2018
Oh right have fun with that then! I had around 15 slavers and x5 slaves and Its already complete chaos,yes they kinda strong,but the thing Is every day end Its a wall of usseles text that spam over my screen I had to skip,the sex scenes dosent exist its just "pound,pound,rest,rest" the Image for some scenes are not accurate I cannot change order of my slavere In the camp,the save/load option is lag as hell,the stronger I am In the game,the longer Its take time to complete assignments the slavery personality are dosent exist expect ask me for more gold or day off generaly the good writing are non-exist,the description of many scenes are not clear and before every assignments that I do not ussualy DO I had to look over my whole Slavers to look by myself becuse the game dont have the auto detection best matching slavers,many traits abbreviations are incomprehensible.

Keep lying to yourself thats Its "complety playable" dunno for what you pay a money(thats not bad ofc) but change you life better If you tell me Its worth to PAY for that usseles engine(not the game,the game Is good) while others dont even play the game due to the RAGS.

So keep this sh!t excuses for yourself and dont bother peoples ass with stupid statements enough time has passed for us to finally get a new engine, but I understand that its people like you that make this game where it is.
yeah im basing that on having lots of fun with the game, ive playd through it multiple times and yeah it gets shitty after like 4 years in the game but its way more than playable. Its downright fun. Just play a different game if youre having this many problems bud. I couldnt care less if you dont play the game due to rags. Theres a twine version of the ld mod you can get that if rags is too much.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
yeah im basing that on having lots of fun with the game, ive playd through it multiple times and yeah it gets shitty after like 4 years in the game but its way more than playable. Its downright fun. Just play a different game if youre having this many problems bud. I couldnt care less if you dont play the game due to rags. Theres a twine version of the ld mod you can get that if rags is too much.
You miss my point,due to the RAGS the game getting old soo fast,did you not understand that new engine will add so much more options,possibilities and the dev would can work faster? did you stop In the past and dont move on? If you car getting suck you try repair It,but If the damages are to much,you had to get new one or one day you car will just wont work.

Dude even the devs of the RAGS Itself abadon this engine and no more support It,dont expect then we will.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I'm still waiting for when bed warmers actually do anything. Otherwise, it feels like forever since I've seen an update...

Which is perfectly fine, mind. I'm just fixated on seeing one thing getting fleshed out. >_>;

Last edited:

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
I'm still waiting for when bed warmers actually do anything. Otherwise, it feels like forever since I've seen an update...

Which is perfectly fine, mind. I'm just fixated on seeing one thing getting fleshed out. >_>;
i had them dom me...but its very unfinished its the same as when a slaver doms you to the point its treats the slave as a slaver for the event and dose not really work....

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Why this game lack of lewd-text? I mean sure I pick up some to have fun and Its like few words and thats all Its so hard after those years add a just a bounch of few lines of simple text? Also I try a subb route and Its also suck gusse what? Its lack of text when It comes to dom my MC like for real this game had so much more to give.

I mean some description on what happen beetwen my MC and some slave not just "pound,pound enjo" I want to know what happen how long/fat It Is how deep what Its feels whast Its look like after Iv done,how much she has gapping ass now,you know for role-play yea I had my,imagination but thats not what I mean and Its not the same.

Is there any way I can add those few words Into this game by myself? I could after that link It here maybe I could go even wild and add really spicy things Into this.
If you do figure out a way to mod that in I'd love to try it out

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
If you do figure out a way to mod that in I'd love to try it out
All you had to Is launch a "Rags desinger" and open "No Haven" with It you wont be able to do anything becuse password will pop-up but there Is a plenty solutions,just ask a uncle google like "RAGS how to break password" or something like that,after that you will be able to full edit the game as you like.

ps.Dont edit rolls In the game It may broke game,but you can add a new images and a text to a scenes.I was also wondering If there Is anyway to add gifs/videos,but Its seems to not possible(sadge) I mean maybe you COULD but this game already running like broken potato on this engine with gifs/video especial In HD It will explode I belive so yes again fuck the rags.

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
If you have.. dominant, the bed warmers count as accompanying you, no?
So you get their bonuses and whatnot.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes