• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
Is there any way to know what kind of attire the mistress of the Ensnared Rose wants the slaves you get for you to be outfitted with? I trained her several slaves to the specification she wanted, but the price is cut so hard it's not even worth the effort because the attire for the slaves are apparantly wrong, even though I've tried to give the slaves the best quality attires I could get my hands on.

(And the mistress seems to make her own attires for her slaves, so why does she even care about what attire they come with?)

Also, where do I report bugs and stuff like that? I've come across a few bugs that broke the game.
So I tried to look through the lines of the Loaded Dice version of the game, and while I don't really understand much of it, there's a part where it checks for the quality of the outfit of the slave you hand it. Basically it seems like you need Designer quality to satisfy the mistress, but I could be wrong (it checks if the outfit includes any of the words: "designer", "epic", "spectacular", "masterwork", "ultimate", "VKrystal"). If any of those words are present, it checks if YOU are on the assignment or not. If you are, you get 1 specific text message, if you aren't, you get a different message. And then you get paid.

If the outfit does NOT contain one of those words, it checks for another value (in this case, I believe it checks the value of the slave in question). If the slave has a value of 250 or more, it deducts 200 from the value, if the value is 200-249 it deducts 150, if the value is 150-199, it deducts 100, if the value is 100-149, it deducts 50, if the value is 50-99, it deducts 25. In any case, you get a text message that the slave was sold but that she wasn't happy with the attire.

There also seems to be a check BEFORE the quality check, where the game checks for a wearability value. Basically, outfits can be so slutty that your slavers don't wanna wear it, but slaves have little say in the matter. This check looks for a value of >15, so it could either be that this means the outfit has to be more than 15 in "sluttiness rating", or it could be that the 15 means the outfit has to be worth at least 15 gold.

If anyone else is interested in taking a look at the game files in question, I used Rags Designer of RagsClassicSuite v 2.6.1.0 and looked at "Timers" - in specific "Timer 934 - Assignment - Fulfil - Results" with the results: Critical? NO; Success? YES; Lady-in-waiting? NO; City? NO; Behind the Green Wooden Door? NO; Ensnared Rose? YES

I'm gonna have to see if I can do any testing to confirm or deny my findings ^_^

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
what is the unofficial version? whats the difference
That should really say "unofficial HTML version". It runs a browser version of the game instead of RAGS and was created with an automatic RAGS-to-browser software that may potentially run into a lot of issues with this game since it's not a typical RAGS game by any means.

Reactions: User1810

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
That should really say "unofficial HTML version". It runs a browser version of the game instead of RAGS and was created with an automatic RAGS-to-browser software that may potentially run into a lot of issues with this game since it's not a typical RAGS game by any means.
To be fair, the RAGS version of the game has the same potential for the same reason.

Reactions: User1810 and Arkady

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
doesn't work, dunno what im supposed to do here
Bear in mind Rags is a very shitty engine and this game is probably not worth the effort to newcomers, because it's buggy as fuck and has shit performance. But, if you feel like putting in the effort, you should check if you installed the prerequisites. The main one is SQL, nearly everyone in this thread with problems was missing SQL. Link:

Try installing that and then try running the game again.

Reactions: tyrall

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
Bear in mind Rags is a very shitty engine and this game is probably not worth the effort to newcomers, because it's buggy as fuck and has shit performance. But, if you feel like putting in the effort, you should check if you installed the prerequisites. The main one is SQL, nearly everyone in this thread with problems was missing SQL. Link:

Try installing that and then try running the game again.
yeah nope, im not going to learn nuclear engineering just to bust a fat one

dogflail

Nov 23, 2019
Oh man, it's been forever since the last time I played this. I see Race Change biomancy has finally been added. Speaking of which, how do you get full powered biomancy?

Also, does anyone have a list of available TF content in the game? Iirc, back in the day the only content besides biomancy and corruption was the Quick as you Like commission, plus a critical result on that one coastal commission that changed two slavers' genders (or did it bodyswap them instead? I cant remember)

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
So I'm just now trying to get into this game and I have done everything I can find to try and get it to run. I've trying getting the Rags Suite set up and that just leads to a dead end of having the files but no way to run them since the Rags suite thing never gives me an application even with the QSP things downloaded. I'm not sure how the Regalia thing is supposed to work but I tried downloading that and the web version of No Haven and I'm just stuck on a screen with some buttons to press and fields to fill out(just your player name over and over) and none of the buttons ever lead anywhere. Any help, or actual directions, to at least let me play the game would be very much appreciated.

Mar 27, 2018
So I'm just now trying to get into this game and I have done everything I can find to try and get it to run. I've trying getting the Rags Suite set up and that just leads to a dead end of having the files but no way to run them since the Rags suite thing never gives me an application even with the QSP things downloaded. I'm not sure how the Regalia thing is supposed to work but I tried downloading that and the web version of No Haven and I'm just stuck on a screen with some buttons to press and fields to fill out(just your player name over and over) and none of the buttons ever lead anywhere. Any help, or actual directions, to at least let me play the game would be very much appreciated.
Download this, unzip and run. That will install the Rags suite and will allow you to play the game by clicking on the .rag file.

Not that this is RAGS version 3.0.60, which is what I use to play, it's faster and more stable, but you do need to do an extra step: once you do manage to run the game, right-click on the main screen (with all the text) then choose Encoding -> Unicode (UTF-8). The text might look weird if you don't do this. You only have to do this once ever, though.

(You might also need to click on Tools -> Update Text to HTML in the top menu bar.)

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Download this, unzip and run. That will install the Rags suite and will allow you to play the game by clicking on the .rag file.

Not that this is RAGS version 3.0.60, which is what I use to play, it's faster and more stable, but you do need to do an extra step: once you do manage to run the game, right-click on the main screen (with all the text) then choose Encoding -> Unicode (UTF-8). The text might look weird if you don't do this. You only have to do this once ever, though.

(You might also need to click on Tools -> Update Text to HTML in the top menu bar.)
Thank you for replying really quickly. I downloaded the file you sent and it gives me the option to run it after clicking on the rags file, but afterr I do that nothing actually happens. Am I missing something?

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
I did unzip and install, but whenever I try opening RAGS itself it just goes through the same instal process without changing anything.
Trying to unzip the actual application doesn't work either. It just pops up an extracting screen that doesn't show any signs of actually extracting.

I thought this sent last night but apparently I never actually hit the button

Mar 27, 2018
I did unzip and install, but whenever I try opening RAGS itself it just goes through the same instal process without changing anything.
Trying to unzip the actual application doesn't work either. It just pops up an extracting screen that doesn't show any signs of actually extracting.

I thought this sent last night but apparently I never actually hit the button
Okay, let's figure this out.

1) Do you have a C:\Program Files (x86)\Rags Game LLC\Rags Player folder on your C: drive? (Or another directory if you installed it somewhere else, but if you didn't change the directory, that should be where it is).

if yes,

2) Right click on No Haven 0.972.rag (the game file), and select Properties. You should get a screen that looks like this:

1663151151339.png

The important thing here is the "Opens with:" line. Does it say RAGSWPFPlayer for you?

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Okay, let's figure this out.

1) Do you have a C:\Program Files (x86)\Rags Game LLC\Rags Player folder on your C: drive? (Or another directory if you installed it somewhere else, but if you didn't change the directory, that should be where it is).

if yes,

2) Right click on No Haven 0.972.rag (the game file), and select Properties. You should get a screen that looks like this:

View attachment 2042970

The important thing here is the "Opens with:" line. Does it say RAGSWPFPlayer for you?
So properties didn't bring up anything but the InstallShield to open it, which didn't work and has been giving me grief every time i try to play the game, but looking for the Rags application in the C drive like that actually let me open it and from there I was able to boot up the game. So thank you very much. Now I can actually see if the game was worth finally getting it to work.
For reference I've been trying to make this work on my own for about a year now off and on.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
TF Edition is never publicly released. It's the Patreon-exclusive version.
I'm aware. I just thought the people sharing here wouldn't bother sharing the non-TF free-to-play version, but decided to ask anyway. Good thing I did.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes