Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
>Sorry, this RAGS game file is unredable< :( i tried every thing but still is not working
What all have you tried? Have you made sure you're using one of the correct version of Rags? As I stated in my post above, I personally use 2.6.1.0.

Have you made sure you've Installed the SQL Runtime found at This Post?

Also, have you tried launching the game from within the Rags client? Sometimes if you've installed multiple versions of Rags, it will try to auto-launch using the first one you opened a Rags file with.

Reactions: User1810

Adi Seicean

Jun 5, 2017
What all have you tried? Have you made sure you're using one of the correct version of Rags? As I stated in my post above, I personally use 2.6.1.0.

Have you made sure you've Installed the SQL Runtime found at This Post?

Also, have you tried launching the game from within the Rags client? Sometimes if you've installed multiple versions of Rags, it will try to auto-launch using the first one you opened a Rags file with.
I reinstal rags 2.6.1.0 delete SQL runtime and reinstaled from the post and now is working THX :* for the help

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
This game looks pretty good but I've never really worked out how to play it.
The basic gameplay cycle is actually very simple. Send slaver(s) on an assignment, get buggered by RNGesus, profit, rinse and repeat as desired (throw in the occasional scouting assignment to spawn more). Also train slaves according to personal preference and/or commissions you might have picked up I suppose. It's essentially a sandbox.

There's supposed to be endgame "victory" routes of sorts but IDK if any are yet implemented, and I never play this intensively enough to get that far along anyway before a new version drops and the saves become useless (because RAGS a :poop:)...

Reactions: inkyhorn
May 18, 2017
how do you get more supplies whenever i do the supply run i spend like 80 gold and only get like 30 supplies and the other assignment for supplies rarely appear i have plenty of gold but barely any supplies any other ways to get more or do i just keep repeating over and over?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
how do you get more supplies whenever i do the supply run i spend like 80 gold and only get like 30 supplies and the other assignment for supplies rarely appear i have plenty of gold but barely any supplies any other ways to get more or do i just keep repeating over and over?
Pay attention to the projected rewards of assignments, particularly the Scavenging category ones. The Forest in particular has a load of common ones that give little else THAN supplies IIRC and Plain's no slouch either.

Also having someone assigned to cook duty (or buying the "passive" camp upgrades that cover the same role) reduces daily supply consumption if memory serves, while people (ideally slaves otherwise unoccupied) in Camp Bitch duty automatically forage small amounts.

Reactions: User1810
May 18, 2017
Pay attention to the projected rewards of assignments, particularly the Scavenging category ones. The Forest in particular has a load of common ones that give little else THAN supplies IIRC and Plain's no slouch either.

Also having someone assigned to cook duty (or buying the "passive" camp upgrades that cover the same role) reduces daily supply consumption if memory serves, while people (ideally slaves otherwise unoccupied) in Camp Bitch duty automatically forage small amounts.
thanks ill try next time i play

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
...I'm also reasonably sure this stuff is covered in the ingame tutorials and help entries.

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
Soo.. I finally managed to have my second in command takeover (puppet-leader) however after her third hypnosis she ceased visiting and instead released to the other slavers in slave pit. (2nd in command is banned) Is this whats meant to happen with the whole releasing to other slavers thing? I thought it was more said person takes control of things behind the scenes?

kaimeh

May 20, 2017
I'm having an issue that I can no longer send anyone on regular assignments other than my own personal assignments and slave training assignments. Can anyone help me out?

Last edited:

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
ANother question, can you give a slaver the dominant trait through some fuckery like an assignment or corruption? If so, how?
When you put hypnotic triggers on a slaver, or more rarely by talking to them, you can discover their hidden inclinations (dom, sub or switch).

There's a Sinful Enlightenment result of Corruption, a type of possession, that gives Magic: Corruption, Depraved and Dominant.

If you really want, you can also go the long way and enslave them, and then put them through Dominance training. By critting these trainings you can make them Dominant.

I haven't tested if it works for Dominant specifically, but the Investigate Caves assignment sometimes leads to slavers teaching each other a new trait. So you could try sending the slaver with a Dominant one to see if they learn it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I haven't tested if it works for Dominant specifically, but the Investigate Caves assignment sometimes leads to slavers teaching each other a new trait. So you could try sending the slaver with a Dominant one to see if they learn it.
This one is unlikely, as Dominant, Submissive, and Switch are mutually exclusive, and every character secretly already has one of these three. You either have to use some method to reveal it, or one to forcibly change it. It's not really an acquired trait.

If you give your slavers hypnotic triggers, you can also forcibly change their Dom/Sub type, although I believe this requires a ridiculous amount of triggers that could be better used removing or adding a more useful trait.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes