2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
Any chance said exams are finished? ^^
now im scared... yes i finished the last one for this week, but i have the last one in 10 days ;C ( im mentally unstable) BUt I think I will publish the patreon updates and make one new one, but im not sure

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
now im scared... yes i finished the last one for this week, but i have the last one in 10 days ;C ( im mentally unstable) BUt I think I will publish the patreon updates and make one new one, but im not sure
I hope you did well on your exams thus far. Keep pushing you got this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SharkoonMan

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
Looking at the Patreon it seems that Version 5.1 was released last month any news for when it will be released here?
Im unsure if i want to release it if im honest. Currently im trying to implement a new visual style and change some small things.
Im not really satisfied with the current version, so Im a little hesitant if i should release it, whats your opinion?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Jaredxxj

Jan 11, 2022
Im unsure if i want to release it if im honest. Currently im trying to implement a new visual style and change some small things.
Im not really satisfied with the current version, so Im a little hesitant if i should release it, whats your opinion?
If you want feedback from here, you can release it and keep both the old version and new version on the main post. Add a disclaimer above the new version calling it alpha or rewrite or similar.

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
If you want feedback from here, you can release it and keep both the old version and new version on the main post. Add a disclaimer above the new version calling it alpha or rewrite or similar.
Yea i will think of something , I will probably release it in the next few days

Reactions: Jaredxxj

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoLimit-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The save having the version in name makes it conditional to that version, must start new game each version. Most of these HTML game have that issue, even when I DL my saves after each play, they won't work on next update.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone have the name of the blowjob girl in the first image with a cute blush on her face?

Corruption_

Mar 12, 2018
Seem to be having a bug where if you've had a drink or two you can't interact with the people at the barbecue

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
The save having the version in name makes it conditional to that version, must start new game each version. Most of these HTML game have that issue, even when I DL my saves after each play, they won't work on next update.
load your save file in a save-editor and change the version yourself to the new one.
if you need the correct version, just save a "new start"-file and look for the version in a save-editor.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes