2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Im unsure if i want to release it if im honest. Currently im trying to implement a new visual style and change some small things.
Im not really satisfied with the current version, so Im a little hesitant if i should release it, whats your opinion?
You don't need a remake, you just need more content and more polish. The last update seemed like it was mostly text pages like you lost the drive you had when releasing first version with lots of text+images/videos.

Reactions: SharkoonMan

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
You don't need a remake, you just need more content and more polish. The last update seemed like it was mostly text pages like you lost the drive you had when releasing first version with lots of text+images/videos.
Sorry i only meant this specific Update and for the exact reason you mentioned haha
The Update was before my Exam phase so i wasnt really motivated to add a lot of pictures, cause my mind was somewhere else.
But wih the next Patreon Update im adding a lot more pics and gifs, so for you its the one after the next update

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sorry i only meant this specific Update and for the exact reason you mentioned haha
The Update was before my Exam phase so i wasnt really motivated to add a lot of pictures, cause my mind was somewhere else.
But wih the next Patreon Update im adding a lot more pics and gifs, so for you its the one after the next update
Oh that makes a ton more sense now! Thank you for clearing up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SharkoonMan

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoLimit-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
So how does protagonist system works? Do you choose who to play as or it alternates between them?

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
oh no, are these gifs? 1.15GB seems very big for a short game like this

Edit: Fuck, 19MB gif of a dog blinking for 10 seconds

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
oh no, are these gifs? 1.15GB seems very big for a short game like this

Edit: Fuck, 19MB gif of a dog blinking for 10 seconds
Yea im sorry, when i started making the game, i just choose what gif or pic iwanted and never looked at the size haha i will try to make it smaller in the futurr

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Added new story
Is there really any new content? because all I'm seeing is the new UI and I didn't get to choose what path to go on(cage, sissy, loving) or see the BBQ it's like content was removed for the new UI.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes