2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
to be honest - 99% of "sandbox" games are just linear games in disguise. You have to grind stats to trigger an event end then it continues.

imho one of the best html games out there is College Daze - take a look at that ... its great.

Currently this is game is a bit messy. The UI isnt great, because the icons are transparent and text is just floating around somewhere - easy to fix ...

View attachment 2977145 View attachment 2977146

And maybe try to indicate where stuff is happening ... It is just annoying when you click on a location with a text "Nothing here" ... guide the player.

Oh end give us a note when we are at the end of content ... I guess I am because I can click on everything and nothing new happens .. the last screen is in the gym where we meet Derek and Hannah.

Content wise there is not much, just some starting and fantasizing ... for a 0.5 its feels a bit empty.

But hey - just keep improving it :)

PS: And the game says 0.5.2 and not 0.6 ...
hey thank u very much for your detailed critic!
I will try to implement your tips.
and yea i forgot to change the Version numbers haha first i wanted it to be version 0.5.2 but i changed it to 0.6 last second

and i added a hotfix, there is a lot mors story, but the bbc path was broken

Last edited:

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
Is there ever going to be new content for those of us not interested in the cuck path? Or should I just drop this game from my interest?
There will be 100% but the priority right now is the cuck path, but if i can produce updates faster i can add more different paths. the problem is that i have legit no idea how to programm, so it takes very long for me to find mistakes or find out how to do stuff i want to implement

Reactions: Micktrinus

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
Same issue, so I can answer too, and I'm on PC.

How to continue after the Hannah+Derek meeting at the gym after buying pet food, I waiting a few updates so I feel like there should be more new content.

And like someone else said, the game says 0.5.2, not 0.6.
Im really sorry but i have no clue why the forum is not working for some of you. For me its always working perfectly. im using Chrome, maybe changing the browser would help.

and i made a hotfix, there is a lot more story!

Last edited:

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
for me, it's missing alot of pictures, I saw alot of new text but without pictures, the branching is all over the place, for instance at one point you can pick either a video of hidden files, why not both? the UI is not the best and sometimes buggy.
but the concept is nice, the content is still good :)
Yea others mentioned the picture part too. The Problem for me is, that I dont find pictures who fit perfectly in to my story, so i started to get more reserverd with adding them + the sizing issue. But I will try to add more pictures to improve the playing experience.
Yes i will try to improve the UI more and overall the look of it. Any tips or rather which Ui did u like from which game. Because right now I dont really have a plan. how to change the UI

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
Same issue, so I can answer too, and I'm on PC.

How to continue after the Hannah+Derek meeting at the gym after buying pet food, I waiting a few updates so I feel like there should be more new content.

And like someone else said, the game says 0.5.2, not 0.6.
MAybe i uploaded the wrong file, because in my version i also have an ending passage and a lot more story...

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
Okay I made a mistake with the bbc path, so ur stuck after the pet story, i will make a quick hotfix. There is a lot more story after the pet

Reactions: x0run

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I forgot to add one Variable so u could proceed in the Bbc path after hannah+ Derek, please tell me if you can now see the barbeque and all the other stuff
Yes, but after the spit sharing, it says "Thanks a lot for playing version v.0.5, I hope you enjoyed it :D", was that a typo or still the wrong file, as the game still says "No Limit V.0.5.2".

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I forgot to add one Variable so u could proceed in the Bbc path after hannah+ Derek, please tell me if you can now see the barbeque and all the other stuff
I did not even go that far, it's difficult to leave the forum, and you can not change the day. No icon, or it's invisible?
I use firefox.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoLimit-0.6Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Hi,
yeah, it seems to work. I have access to a barbeque scene now.
And thanks a lot for your quick action.
I can now see the link to:"someone is calling you". Still can not see how to close the chatroom if i do open it though!
And there is a bug: if you allow her to wear the mini skirt after being with her in the room, when leaving you go back to the pool with her falling in it!

Nota Bao

Custom title
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
You can also use 7-zip to extract rar files, It's open source so you don't need to worry about it begging you to pay for it.
This is true - it does however still require a third party application. .zip files can still be unzipped no matter what engine you're running.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
how to get your first cuckold scene? bwc ends and says this is the end of version 5.0, bbc does not work
I wonder about that as well, so far there hasn't been anything I can classify as a real cuckold scene on either the BWC path or the BBC path, and they end at the same point.

The files have chastity gifs too, but I haven't seen any content regarding them either, you'd think they were used on the cuckold path.

Also, at the bbq, talking to other people is only possible before you have your wife take a drink, afterwards it just leads to an empty black screen every time, you'd think it would have dynamic progression like when you go looking for your wife has.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Okay I made a mistake with the bbc path, so ur stuck after the pet story, i will make a quick hotfix. There is a lot more story after the pet
Hi, The game is interesting and well written.

This being said there's some issues:
1. If I access (i use firefox) the special website that appear on day 3, or the chatroom there is no button to close it!

2. The white or blue icons on a clear background is a no go, they're too difficult to use.

3. If you click on the sport icon, you sometime change the day and miss a lot of stuff, which make choices a tad difficult. It might be better to have the shower scenes in the morning before the working day, then having the opportunity to join her at the gym after work, and in the evening either going out with MC's friend or staying home with her. The garden scenes could be on the week-ends, or evenings.

4. Same with the garden's scenes, if you do not choose them in the proper order it's a tad messy.

5. The barbecue: if you choose to accompany her in the room then as you leave with her you go back to the pool scene where she fell in the water !

6. So I re-did it. I let her go alone. She picked-up the sexy outfit. Then the beer-pong, they go home, have sex, then day after the package dildo scene, and a link: someone is calling you, I clicked and was back to the barbecue scene! Lopp number two.

A question: I choose the Cuckold path. Would there be several flavour of it? I did not choose the humiliation option, and yet it looks like she is preparing MC for a beta cuckold experience. Personaly I am more incline towards Stag/Vixen/sharing/swinging games.

All of these might be due to coding, which i know nothing about. Hope that it'd help you to correct a game which as i said is quite promising and well written.
Cheers!

Umbra_2079

Feb 23, 2023
Hard humiliation doesn't seem to activate no matter how many times I attempt it from the settings. The in-game forum is nothing more than a long red bar.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hard humiliation doesn't seem to activate no matter how many times I attempt it from the settings. The in-game forum is nothing more than a long red bar.
Zoom out at at the forum, the stuff will appear, I hope that's fixed next release, including the hard humiliation thing, as the only thing to do at the forum is getting 2 sissy hypno scenes that don't do anything yet in the story, I remember in an older version it actually had you chatting on the forum about the kink with other users, but I guess that got scrapped.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes