CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Made me wished another game, Water World was like this.

Last edited:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
This game was so good and then... open world grind fest have had started. Good luck with the game, but for me it's instant no.

Reactions: aceofspade

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Is possible avoid futa content?
Or turn this optional?
I like my girl with vagina. The less penises you have in the game, better.
If i want see a sausage i just play this lots of games with a guy trying looking edge and lots of enormous tits girls

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Happens when trying to go to the world map, if you ignore it ust takes you to the doctors
Checking it
Edited:
Think now it's fine. All links for android have been updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: awa2w2

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The beginning is promising. The sandbox is minimal more like a freeroam since there isn't much grind (money a little but not too much) would be great if it could stay taht way.
I liked the black market girl content hope we see more of her and her friends. Maybe she'll open a new profession path for the mc?
Are the interaction with characters be linear or will have some branching choices?

Reactions: afterlights

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Looks like it has potential. I will definitely like to see more content with the doctor.
Forgot to mention that there is already a small plot with her, I don't know if you reached it.
The beginning is promising. The sandbox is minimal more like a freeroam since there isn't much grind (money a little but not too much) would be great if it could stay taht way.
I liked the black market girl content hope we see more of her and her friends. Maybe she'll open a new profession path for the mc?
Are the interaction with characters be linear or will have some branching choices?
Thanks for the suggestion. Sure you're gonna see more of her friends.
For now, it's "linear". I don't know if non linear story lines in a sandbox gonna work. But sure I'm making "side quests", since this first version.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
My feedback is to make it easier to figure out where you can progress or interact with people. Early development I know but after getting to the free area I simply couldn't find any content as everything appeared to dead end, but I can see that there seems to be one or two things available that I simply have no real hints to begin.

Last edited:
Reactions: awa2w2

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
My feedback is to make it easier to figure out where you can progress or interact with people. Early development I know but after getting to the free area I simply couldn't find any content as everything appeared to dead end, but I can see that there seems to be one or two things available that I simply have no real hints to begin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
There is a hint showing when to use, that's not so random like you think it is. Just need more simple explore, but if you want
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The alley girls, I managed to get all scenes.

Need to speak to Harley about her produce and get a free sample. Go back a few nights and mention not having any money and she will put it on credit for the next time.

Go back again and say you have no money and you get a choice, pissed on by a chubby tramp and lick her pussy clean or suck the cock of a dickgirl.

After that go to the nurse and tell her you were molested, she mentions the police but you need evidence.

Go back home, kitchen, one of the cupboards has a glass.

Go back again and tel her you still don't have the money and 2 dickgirls will be involved.

Go back to Nurse.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes