Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Ok,soo this game has potencial... because of theese:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I think found a bug... After the Doc se my video on her computer and do things... Her story doesn't continue,always restart with that so she can help me and i give her the full glass of sperm!

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
The glass with sperm multiplies, I have 3 now. It's from bug with doctor. The "quest" variable goes probably back to after sex with those 2 in backalley and you do everything again(glass+doctor).

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
Is possible avoid futa content?
Or turn this optional?
I like my girl with vagina. The less penises you have in the game, better.
If i want see a sausage i just play this lots of games with a guy trying looking edge and lots of enormous tits girls

the tags say futa, to those and there own who love these types of games, dont download it if you arent a dickgirl fan >.> just my opinion

Dec 23, 2018
MC isn't the futa, but one of the girls on the island is? right?

I will wait for the next version and give it a try, had too many empty alpha releases lately lol

RalphKazuki

Jul 4, 2020
liked the gameplay but would like to wait until some 'pp' atrives.the game already has a lot of potential and the futa trans tag already caught my attention so keep up the good work dev.

the game is still in version 1 so there isn't much dickgirl action.but yea as I said I really liked the game.

GODSPEED DEV

Reactions: aceofspade

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
liked the gameplay but would like to wait until some 'pp' atrives.the game already has a lot of potential and the futa trans tag already caught my attention so keep up the good work dev.

the game is still in version 1 so there isn't much dickgirl action.but yea as I said I really liked the game.

GODSPEED DEV
Dickgirls are already in the game, they have 2 scenes.

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
The glass with sperm multiplies, I have 3 now. It's from bug with doctor. The "quest" variable goes probably back to after sex with those 2 in backalley and you do everything again(glass+doctor).
I'm aware of it, ty! That's the end of story for now (besides Laura), so, it wont affect anything and in next update, Ill make a patch to correct that with no need to reset the game save.
Where is the usb hidden? or phone?
Anywhere for now. Only red pills of store are in use. That's why I put a high price.
the tags say futa, to those and there own who love these types of games, dont download it if you arent a dickgirl fan >.> just my opinion
Well, I made the option to avoid all that content, I want to please everyone, except those who like men haha. But yeah, it's your opinion.
MC isn't the futa, but one of the girls on the island is? right?

I will wait for the next version and give it a try, had too many empty alpha releases lately lol
Not one, some girls. At the moment, there are two. But there will be more futas for sure. Always with avoidable sex content for those who dont wanna see it.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
The tags also say "female protagonist" and "lesbian". I like these tags and, according to the developer, futa content can be avoided.
I appreciate your opinion, but, next time, say it only if asked.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
With interesting Title like this, I half expected it to be a Male MC shipwrecked or just comes accross an Island that well. Man is forbidden to be on. The MCC notices that there are only woman on the Island, and at some point is slowly transformed into a Woman. It is No man's Island after all. Regardless interesting game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
With interesting Title like this, I half expected it to be a Male MC shipwrecked or just comes accross an Island that well. Man is forbidden to be on. The MCC notices that there are only woman on the Island, and at some point is slowly transformed into a Woman. It is No man's Island after all. Regardless interesting game.
If it was a male MC it would be a really short game.

The lady in charge says what they do when men appear, give them a pill to make them forget and send them away.

Be about 5 minutes worth of gameplay.

Reactions: douille01

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If it was a male MC it would be a really short game.

The lady in charge says what they do when men appear, give them a pill to make them forget and send them away.

Be about 5 minutes worth of gameplay.
hmm. Truly. Still, it would be very Twilight Zone or Outer Limits like if there were a twist in which The Male MC turns into a Heroine of the story, by slowly transforming into a Woman, He is shocked, wants to find out more about the Island and why there are only Woman only to find out that the Woman are actually Sirens from Greek Mythology. Sirens had no love for males. The Transformation that occurs either by punishment or just the curse of the island in fact changes MC into a Siren as well.

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I understand there are many things clickable and a few things with action. I tried to give hints so u dont need to use pills so random. But, I think it wasn't enough. I'm gonna find a way to have things more clear next update. But please, understand this is a first version, the idea is to have many possibilities, so, when u don't find something, you end up finding something else. I prefer when the game is not that easy, some people didnt have problem with that, but I'm gonna put some extra dialogues to direct better the player to some point.
If you are that lost, https://f95zone.to/threads/no-mans-island-v0-1-aceofspade.62207/post-4224786
Besides that, you can start other events
Tried to show the ways here not being so spoiler. I need to know how is the real difficult of the game.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
But please, understand this is a first version, the idea is to have many possibilities, so, when u don't find something, you end up finding something else.
Oh, of course! I've still enjoyed playing and look forward to its development. I'm just dumb enough to keep working in circles.

Reactions: awa2w2
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes