Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
2: Nearly all futa games I've played, all use that same futa. They show up, is the best at everything and has "a bigger dick than any other man". I can say: It's a bit amusing that part, as: what you are describing is what I find with "lesbian" games. Heck: I've seen several that has a lesbian tag, but 0 scenes.
This. Yeah, this. I think that people nowadays think that 'lesbian' means that the girls in the (dom) male protag's harem will have sex with each other. That's the lesbians in, maybe, 80% of the games here.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
For now only backalley whores/drug dealer got something to do with both. For femdom there is possibility of second(strict) mother and grumpy sister but there no sex option at the current version. Actual sex content now: taking too many drugs from drug dealer without paying which leads to futa sex(first blowjob then next meeting sex) or fat woman urination(then futa sex-not sure, I try to remember from my memory, played last time when thread opened)> doctor check up(lesbian fingering, not really sex). Other content is a start of lesbian path with mother but only hands are used for now.

Reactions: Deniz31 and awa2w2

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Considering the futa content is "optional": No. The MC can't possibly be futa in that case.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Mc is female as is whole family. Maybe in the future we will get option to change some pc/npc to futa but that's probably long way.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Looks promising, I believe I've seen all futa related content so far and I liked it. by the way maybe if you could give the futas a slight bulge so we could do know who to persue (or avoid if you're not into it I guess)
oh, and the POV shots are really cool too!

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Ty, I focused a lot on those POVs, it's a hard work with camera and models. Bulges are really difficult for now but I'm always searching for some way to put them. So, I give the hints it's a futa before you can see the proof.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Just because I find the info a bit funny: You CAN technically have a labia bulge that could be confused for a smaller futa penis.
No game would have this. But; The fact it could be done, does amuse me :p

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
All the characters looks great and incest+lesbian is the perfect combo but i think it would be better if the game was lineer. Introduction part is better than sandbox gameplay in my opinion.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All the characters looks great and incest+lesbian is the perfect combo but i think it would be better if the game was lineer. Introduction part is better than sandbox gameplay in my opinion.
There is no incest.

The family relations are how they are placed in the houses, they aren't actually related.

2 women are picked to be the mothers, then younger girls are placed in their care as daughters. None of them are blood relatives.

Also has too much optional stuff to be linear.

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
There is no incest.

The family relations are how they are placed in the houses, they aren't actually related.

2 women are picked to be the mothers, then younger girls are placed in their care as daughters. None of them are blood relatives.

Also has too much optional stuff to be linear.
I know that, I should have called it pseudo-incest.:)

Reactions: awa2w2

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Nice update. It's a bit hard to find certain required items tho. Like, I have no idea where to get a bottle of wine atm.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Nice update. It's a bit hard to find certain required items tho. Like, I have no idea where to get a bottle of wine atm.
go to kitchen, there should be trash bag on the right of cupboards. go there during the night/late night.
edit. my bad that was for bottle for whisky. you need to ask bitchy sister for vine bottle. she wants nudes of other sister, just read what she says and it should go smothly.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes