hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you get the whiskey from under the bed? I got a cup, but it still won't work.
answer: in kitchen at night click the trash bag next to the cupboard by table.

Anyone know how to get the wine? An earlier post says you have to talk to a bitchy sister, but I have no idea who that is.
In order to get the wine, you have to talk to natasha, she's the girl with the red top lying down on her bed in her room.

Anyone know how to get the nude picture of nicole?
call her on your phone. she'll be in your room in the afternoon. talk to her , but you have to come back and see nicole again to get the nude pic.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Currently I'm struggling with a couple of the quests such as Sabrina content of her bending over in pj's it shows that two times for it to be done twice each making it 4 times to be done...another is doing the shark game with mya I did all 3 times yet no checkmark showing completion. Correction the shark game showed check mark after clicking on the task..the other I'm struggling with is the forgetting something at the hospital where it says possible limited time but a red x between possible and limited...the sabrina bending over even says it as make her bend over thus makes it sound like use the blue pill somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: aceofspade

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
It was a bug, ty. Fixed and all links updated.
About the hospital scene, it's a one chance move, like something secret. U need to do it soon as you leave the hospital after doing the exams. If you did at late night, for example, it's gonna be impossible.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
It was a bug, ty. Fixed and all links updated.
About the hospital scene, it's a one chance move, like something secret. U need to do it soon as you leave the hospital after doing the exams. If you did at late night, for example, it's gonna be impossible.
Okay but that's not much of a window to find given constantly to see tasks to do for content have to go to the phone no real indicator to let players know there's a new task to check.

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I know that, it was something done urgently and fast. That's gonna be improved, for sure.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I know that, it was something done urgently and fast. That's gonna be improved, for sure.
Understandable however I still have two tasks of Sabrina bending over in pj's one being done the other still showing 0 out of 2..so pretty much I have to restart the whole game again just to get that event checked for the hospital...Also for the content why go for one of the mother's first? Logically it feels like the MC would want to build up relations with the other sisters first that way she has more than Harley to bale her out if any matters get bad

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Ill fix the task and think in someway to make easier the hospital extra scene..
About the content going for one of the mothers first... I'm not sure what you mean. Both mothers already have content. You mean, the story line? Well, it's a new game, I needed to start from some point, so, some characters will come first, some later... Maybe it's more simple thinking about it after seeing some part that is already done, but I didn't write the hole story and started to develop from where I decided. I try to make a good story, so it ends up not being so simple and easy. As I have some ideas, others come from them, and so I develop. So I needed a starting point, that's what you're seeing at the moment. Now I'm starting to involve other characters and evolving the story.

Reactions: afterlights

Phantasmia

Oct 31, 2017
PLEASE tell me we'll be able to romance/have scenes with Samara!

Also with the Task Menu displaying the requirements for the extra scene in the hospital with Dr Emma it displays both a check mark and a cross, was there something I missed or is this a bug? I saw the scene and was curious if there was more added.

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Is there any update coming soon?
I'm still creating the new scenes.
PLEASE tell me we'll be able to romance/have scenes with Samara!

Also with the Task Menu displaying the requirements for the extra scene in the hospital with Dr Emma it displays both a check mark and a cross, was there something I missed or is this a bug? I saw the scene and was curious if there was more added.
Im gonna check about the extra scene, but prob it is a bug. I'm already creating new scenes with Samara. Ty.

Phantasmia

Oct 31, 2017
please,someone can tell me, where and how meet Harley's beggar friend ? thank you
After you browse her items you can say that you want to buy but have no money, she will give you some red pills and put you into debt, when you next see her she will want you to repay your debt, you have to fail to repay her and she will get mad, punishing you by giving you a choice of her 2 friends or her beggar friend.

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
After you browse her items you can say that you want to buy but have no money, she will give you some red pills and put you into debt, when you next see her she will want you to repay your debt, you have to fail to repay her and she will get mad, punishing you by giving you a choice of her 2 friends or her beggar friend.
thank you very much

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes