fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
how do you kiss the girl on the dance floor that requires drinking first? I get whiskeys and drink them and it still says too nervous

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
It might be a bug, but I can't see it now because I'm in the middle of the next update, so my version is full of errors. Just looking at the code I can't see anything. Try to sleep and try again the next day. You should just drink something alcoholic, just before you talk to them. One drink is enough.

Can anyone else say if you were able to kiss the girls who need a drink first? Please.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
It might be a bug, but I can't see it now because I'm in the middle of the next update, so my version is full of errors. Just looking at the code I can't see anything. Try to sleep and try again the next day. You should just drink something alcoholic, just before you talk to them. One drink is enough.

Can anyone else say if you were able to kiss the girls who need a drink first? Please.
been trying for a few days and it's not working lol

and trying to get to see all the girls in the shower/toilet is a bit of a pain, maybe a schedule instead of it being random would benefit? game has a lot of potential for sure

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Found it, it is a bug. Ill fix it.
Until there, If you hold a drink and buy another one, there is gonna be another option for you to drink the old or the new one, try it.
Thank you.

Reactions: omg05

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
been trying for a few days and it's not working lol

and trying to get to see all the girls in the shower/toilet is a bit of a pain, maybe a schedule instead of it being random would benefit? game has a lot of potential for sure
Sorry about that. But it isn't so important, I just need to force the player to keep trying it so something else can happen. Nice you liked it, thank you!

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Sorry about that. But it isn't so important, I just need to force the player to keep trying it so something else can happen. Nice you liked it, thank you!
Well, the game is very very randonic, you need to keep trying and trying to find a new event. And also it turns the game more monotonous.

Last edited:

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Is there a change log for the newest update?
I will do so when I post it here, after respecting the release date of Patrons.
What's this? A Lesbian game where the MC is ACTUALLY female? We need MORE games like this
Hmm, yeah? Hahaha. There are ONLY females in this game or optionally, what you like to call a futa.
Well, the game is very very randonic, you need to keep trying and trying to find a new event. And also it turns the game more monotonous.
Most of the random scenes are just side scenes. You can just follow your tasks, sooner or later you will trigger them. Anyway, thanks for the feedback, I'm listening.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
I will do so when I post it here, after respecting the release date of Patrons.

Hmm, yeah? Hahaha. There are ONLY females in this game or optionally, what you like to call a futa.

Most of the random scenes are just side scenes. You can just follow your tasks, sooner or later you will trigger them. Anyway, thanks for the feedback, I'm listening.
Well, now the game don't have much content, but I got what you were trying to say.

Last edited:

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I had a problem with the release date because I am adding a new donate platform that I think is easier, and I don't know why, the page was not online. This lasted almost a week keeping talking to the support. I am going to sleep and will post the update today. There is another one ready that should be out in about 2 weeks.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I had a problem with the release date because I am adding a new donate platform that I think is easier, and I don't know why, the page was not online. This lasted almost a week keeping talking to the support. I am going to sleep and will post the update today. There is another one ready that should be out in about 2 weeks.
Your page on Buy Me A Coffe is online now.

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Done. This update may seem small, but I decided to split it in three. The second part is already done, has been posted on my Patreon and I am finishing the third. So, soon you will have the next update. I ended up a little bit late with you guys because of the problem already mentioned.

It is a continuation of the story in the Club with a character from the main plot. I changed the task screen icon to be clearer and added extra animated scenes for the supporters.

Any error, please contact me via PM preferably. Have a nice game!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Yes, it is! I was waiting for that before publishing the game!
OK, but is it OK to fund you by Patreon, or do you prefer Buy Me A Coffe ?
I was thinking of subscribe on Patreon, because I like the option to use Paypal (don't know if Buy Me A Coffe has it too...).

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes