aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other stuff you unlock during the game, some of it is not available yet. You don't have to worry about getting these items, they will come naturally. I am finishing this update and in the next one (0.4), the doctor will probably be back. =)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Sorry, but I ran in another bug in the park, when clicking on the plants.
It's another missing label that the other one reported : parkDiaPlantRAction

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The other stuff you unlock during the game, some of it is not available yet. You don't have to worry about getting these items, they will come naturally. I am finishing this update and in the next one (0.4), the doctor will probably be back. =)
OK, I was a bit afraid that if she's get arrested, I couldn't get the other stuffs later (I make a small reserve of red pills :)) when they become available.

I'm glad that the doctor will probably be back soon.
After all, I strip for her during the first medical exam even if she said it's wasn't necessary. I hope it wasn't for nothing :)
And I am sure that the "little" accident during the exam after the encounter with the Harley's bitches as create some bound between the two of us :LOL:.

At the club, how many dancing girls I must kiss ?
I dance with 4 girls plus Mya, never meet another one. I kiss them all except Mya, who doesn't seems to have the option. But on the cell, the task remain unchecked.

And how many girls I must meet at the bar ? I meet 3, never see another one. I talk to them until they say they hope we will meet again. But here also, the task remain unchecked in the cell.

You wrote previously that there is no new content for Laura.
Does that means that I can't meet her alone in the house ?

Edit:
Finally I was able to see Laura alone. So I suppose you were speaking after that.

And strangely, now I have the check for meeting the 3 girls at the bar.
I was even able to get all the things with Rachel after that.
But I still miss the check for kissing the girl on the dancing floor.

I also notice that, even if I play way more than 3 times to the shark with Mya, this objective is still unchecked.

Last edited:

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I uploaded a new version fixing the park bug. I dont know if you are talking about another one similar.
You can kiss Mya, I think you must be drunk and chose the right answers (there are more than one combination). About some scenes, I give some choices to skip because some people feel uncomfortable with them.

Okay, so, you meet only three girls at the bar, not four, except Rachel...and you can still meet her...and the shark game is still unchecked, right? I'll check these bugs, ty.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
My bad, I forgot one of the girls at the bar. So I meet 4 girls before Rachel. Sorry to not be able to count up to 4 :). I hope you don't wast to much time for chasing a non-existent bug...

And thanks to your hint, I was able to kiss Mya. And therefor, to complete the objective of kissing all the girls at the dancing floor.

But I still can't get the "shark and victim" check, even if I have played it at least 10 times...

For the bug in the park, it was the label parkDiaPlantRAction that was missing.
The one reported missing by another player was parkNoitePlantLAction.
I can't get your last fix, because I only subscribe at the first tier.
But it's not a big deal, I will just wait until you release it public.

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
No problem, thank you so much. This week you will have the new version there =) with no bugs in the park. Don't worry about the check bug, it wont affect the game, like the park's bug. But I'll fix it for the next version.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You mentioned having fixed this but I don't see a bump in the version number for the downloads on the front page (Linux here). If you have indeed put out a new version, can you put in a minor version number so that I know what I have downloaded is old?

Also was looking at your parkNoite.rpy file since I hit that missing label traceback myself. I see you have set up all your hotspots and labels but appear to have not actually added the code blocks yet. You should always add the label you jump to when adding a possible jump statement, even if it's just a pass statement and a return until you get around to actually writing the scene. It's better to add a hotspot that does nothing or does a stock "nothing to see here now" than to cause a stack dump that needs a rollback or game reload.

I uploaded a new version fixing the park bug. I dont know if you are talking about another one similar.
You can kiss Mya, I think you must be drunk and chose the right answers (there are more than one combination). About some scenes, I give some choices to skip because some people feel uncomfortable with them.

Okay, so, you meet only three girls at the bar, not four, except Rachel...and you can still meet her...and the shark game is still unchecked, right? I'll check these bugs, ty.

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
You mentioned having fixed this but I don't see a bump in the version number for the downloads on the front page (Linux here). If you have indeed put out a new version, can you put in a minor version number so that I know what I have downloaded is old?

Also was looking at your parkNoite.rpy file since I hit that missing label traceback myself. I see you have set up all your hotspots and labels but appear to have not actually added the code blocks yet. You should always add the label you jump to when adding a possible jump statement, even if it's just a pass statement and a return until you get around to actually writing the scene. It's better to add a hotspot that does nothing or does a stock "nothing to see here now" than to cause a stack dump that needs a rollback or game reload.
I did it right after I saw that I did it. Maybe you downloaded this version, there is an "a" now, 0.3a.
If I understand what you mean, I already do that. It was just something I forgot to take out when trying to speed it up. Thanks for the advice anyway.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Okay. That's not what I thought would happen. I thought one of the pills would change me into a futa or something since she talked about how some women have dicks. Is that why Nicole said yes before you entered the door?
You may encounter some futa.
But for what I know, you can't became one. At least yet, I don't know if AceOfSapde has planed female/futa transformation for the MC. Or maybe it's already there but I just don't found it ?

Nicole just ask you to reply "yes" to the proposition to stay on the island.
It seems that living in an island full of beautiful women is like paradise for her... and maybe not just for her ;)

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Female protagonist will always be the female protagonist. But... at some point in the game, it will be possible to become a temporary "futa".

Reactions: damnedfrog

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Hmm, lets see, what appears to be the first main choice, which is take the blue pill or the pink one, well as it is no option at all why even bother offering the choice, this sort of thing in these games totally pisses me off, if there is no actual option, do not offer the choice in the first place. If the blue pill is in effect game over then simply place a screen saying you wake up back home and your friend has chosen to stay on the island and you choose not to, game over restart or reload your last save if you made one.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
1. the quest log says to meet laura at "president's".. where is that?

2. the quest log says to find out about maya and her friends. Then it says to "speak to maya lazy." but I have no idea where she is?

3. what are you supposed to do with red pills you buy from the street dealer?

4. what do the items do from the street dealer?

5. is there a money cheat? this grind is terrible. please tell me there's a money cheat.

6. i look in the image folder and there are scenes where you can touch lydia's breasts, how do you unlock that scene? it says nothing in the quest journal.

7. how do you unlock scenes with the mother?

jesus, this game is still totally unplayable.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes