StomperHK

May 17, 2020
Can somenone tell me where I can find the Rachel? The cellphone is telling me that she can be can be finded in the club, but she was not there at all.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
was caught by Lydia peeping, Preventing me from completing the peeping quests and got told to get the blue pill to make her forget but how do we make sure she takes it?? Done the give her wine in the pool part

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, idk, maybe u are just skipping the text, trying to do things too fast. But I understand that for new players, maybe it is confusing, ill thing about something.
You did a great job with Lydia. I'm curious, did you make Lydia yourself, or did you download her Honey Select card from somewhere? Would you mind sharing? If not, that's totally cool! I just wanted to make some fan art!
Ty, np, can u pm me?
Yep, I have already done many things that you saided, but I will try to do it again. Thank's a ton for the help.
I think u need to meet all the girls in the bar before. I don't remember exactly, tell me if you can't solve it.
Any way to cheat the money?even cheat engine can't find the value
Money is not an important thing in this game except in the club, to watch the variations of Samara's scenes. But you can make about $50 per day, I think... Searching in the furniture, whashing dishes and working. Cheat engine does not work in renpy but there is a topic in this forum teaching how to cheat. Don't worry about buying expensive items early in the game, these items will come to you when needed, some of them are not even available yet.

Reactions: Codex07

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Well, idk, maybe u are just skipping the text, trying to do things too fast. But I understand that for new players, maybe it is confusing, ill thing about something.

Ty, np, can u pm me?

I think u need to meet all the girls in the bar before. I don't remember exactly, tell me if you can't solve it.

Money is not an important thing in this game except in the club, to watch the variations of Samara's scenes. But you can make about $50 per day, I think... Searching in the furniture, whashing dishes and working. Cheat engine does not work in renpy but there is a topic in this forum teaching how to cheat. Don't worry about buying expensive items early in the game, these items will come to you when needed, some of them are not even available yet.
ah thanks for the info

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
is there any cheat code for the money ?
two posts up from Dev.

Reactions: aceofspade

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
was caught by Lydia peeping, Preventing me from completing the peeping quests and got told to get the blue pill to make her forget but how do we make sure she takes it?? Done the give her wine in the pool part
Make her tea/coffee at night and put the blue pill in it. She will drink it and forgot everything that happened

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Typo at very beginning when meeting Ms. President
She says 'Please, have a sit'
Should be 'Please, have a seat'

First question option:
Why are you interested on in us?

Reactions: aceofspade

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I'm gonna check it. *I read the pm's before this
Thanks for pointing out the grammatical errors.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes