Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
aceofspade

Will there be more interactions, (and Romance :giggle:), with Sabrina in the, near, future ?
Something about her 'tweeks' by libido :love: , in a good way.

The vendor girl, has 3 electronic devices, what are there 'uses', when they actually become "in stock", (aka, added to game)?

1 - the 'Spy' camera = obviously for 'spying' on your family members. :devilish:
(would really like to get a few of these, sooner, rather than later :sneaky::whistle:)

2 - Now who'd want to shock someone with 50,000 volts :oops: ?, I'd be afraid of doing much harm, to a family member,
(or maybe most of the females on the island, for that matter) o_O

3 - I'm sure it will have 'some' use . . . but, what & when ?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Use red pills every morning and offer Laura to help washing dishes but go close to her etc... Do this about 3-4 times then give her red pill after do this morning routin once or twice again then at night go to kitchen (use red pill) when Laura is there.
This is turning out to be 'bad' advice.
Trying this, If you take Red pill when helping Laura , if you do as is 'high-lighted' in your statement, you end up losing control of your-self, and start 'rubbing' up on her ass, which Laura seems not to like, and she warns you to stop, or she'll get Lydia involved, and says, Lydia is not so easy as she is, which doesn't sound too good, as in, a BAD end for MC.

OR . . . . you didn't explain the steps well enough ?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
aceofspade

Are there any times in the game, where your character, while doing something,
(like taking a shower, taking a 'pee', or any 'action' when you think your alone),
that one of the 'family' members comes to 'spy' on you, (because maybe they like you,(romantically or sexually), but are unsure, how you'd, react to their advances, etc) , and you'd get a 'feeling-of', your being watched, or is 'paranoia', from new place, & your sexual desires, out of control since you got to this place) ?
OR, just walk-in, and 'join' you, (in shower), to help their 'sister/daughter/niece/cousin/etc' bathe , (most likely a 'Dominant' one) !?

Sorry for the loooog involved question :unsure:.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Highland_Hunter

It's not a bad end if Laura gets Lydia involved as it's part of the event with Laura so that it can continue farther.
Yeah, I did 'push' forward a bit, still not sure what to do next, really like Laura, but not Lydia, so much, (not really into Huge Tits & Ass girls).

In most games like this, when your PC/MC is pursuing a 'romantic' interest, and they fail a maneuver, you loose any chance of a relationship, of any type with them . . . . kinda makes one "gun-shy", to try the 'unknown' .:oops:

Also, when you read , 'advice', or a reply to your query, and you try to follow what is written, and , you still fail the objective, or it seems like you did, it's very frustrating.:(

Also, the NPC's you meet at the Bar, does one ever get to 'hook-up' with them at some point ?, or is it all for naught, as in, 'filler-content' ?

Met 2 so far that seemed 'promising', but since there was no time to get a 'contact' number, seems kinda like, an empty achievement , with no reward for the effort/success. :rolleyes:

Soooo, . . . . . No chance, for any, 'sexual-playing-with-your-Sister/Best-Friend' possibilities ?
( I have an serve 'fetish' for RedHeads !, and I find it 'hard' to believe, that the MC, doesn't have a thing for her Best-Girl, especially on this Island, (it just 'reeks' of sexually-do-what-you-want-libido's ). :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Highland_Hunter

With Laura if I remember correctly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah I'm the same with Lydia but I'm also not that interested in her because I'm not much into the whole dominatrix/mistress thing with her.

The girls at the bar you have to buy the right drink and then pick the right answers to their questions and get max points with them. The girls on the dance floor you must have a drink and pick right options with them and you'll kiss and you can also meet the sister that got you into the night club out on the dance floor. (best to buy a drink and then save before going to the dance floor so you can reload if you don't find someone). ATM I don't think there is much that you can do with the girls in the bar.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
You must get her to bring Lydia in and then I can't remember if you do it again or if you talk to her and tell her about the drug if you have some on you give it to her and the next time it'll be different if you use the pill again. You can also meet Laura at night by the fridge for some hanky panky but not sure when that triggers.
I'm doing a LOT of Saving and Re-loading, ( when I don't forget to 'switch' , from 'save' to 'load' b4, hitting the 'save-box', and then re-writing over what I was trying to load :rolleyes: )

Thanks for confirming, what I did, so far, had the 'talk' later with Laura, where she 'took' the Red Pills, (even though, they were still in the inventory, after :sneaky:), took a Red Pill again, and helped her with dishes, but didn't 'push/rub' her ass this time, was a bit afraid, something BAD will happen, but will try again next-time.

Also, I read somewhere, among all the posts, I've been skimming for information, your supposed to see/catch, Laura 'using' the Red Pills again, and confront her (?), about it, (maybe a 'bit-of-blackmail', I don't know, though I hope not, not a fan of 'Blackmailing' someone your trying to get 'romantically' close to !)

Currently trying to 'track-down' Natasha, for the MC's , Bottle of Wine, after-all, she got what she wanted, and it's time the MC got what she asked for.

Still wish there was more stuff to do with Sabrina, (doesn't have to be 'full-on-sex'), just a hug, a cuddle, a kiss,or more, a touch, etc., just to get to know her, (& her body), better :love:.
Thanks again for your help. (y)

EDIT : How do you get the Blue Pill. (needed to make Lydia 'forget' catching-you-peeping) ?
Every time MC goes to Vendor, they are 'out-of-stock' ! . . . (same with the "Spy Camera" ) . . . . Why ?

EDIT #2 : Sometimes I feel the "Red Pill" loses it's effects way too fast ! (not worth the money, wouldn't mind so much if they were free, but they're not).
You take it, say two lines of dialog, and "poof" the effects have faded . . . . . (to damn expensive, for 10 seconds of use :oops: , especially, when you take it, in the same room your using it for, and then, not getting any results for using it !)

I WANT TO "STRANGLE" NATASHA ! (Please, Can I ?) :mad::devilish: . . . . Okay, Maybe not so much . . . now.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I seem to be having some problems:

1 - Can't find a way to visit the "President" ?
Her House/living place isn't anywhere on the Map.
So how does one 'visit' her, if there is no, obvious, way to ?

2 - Rachel & Dr Emma, are the only 2 others left to interact with, (unless you count the 2 girls , that work behind the Bar)!

Rachel = The MC has called , repeatedly, and she is always too busy, to talk, or to visit with.
What happened to that "so concerned-about-the-new characters health & well-being", person ?
I'm pretty sure she said we could talk to her, ask any questions, when ever we needed .

Dr. Emma = So, no more content with her ?
Had the MC visit here, but found no dialog options, to interact with.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Highland_Hunter

There is some content with the doctor but it revolves around the drug dealer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think you can visit the president yet.

Can't remember with Rachel.

Laura 'using' the Red Pills again comes in a later event with her.

Natasha can be found in her room in the evening time laying on her bed.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I don't think you can visit the president yet.
Oh, that's strange, because it's currently on the phone as a 'task' .
Though, I do remember, that the 'President' said, ( on that 'first' day in her office), you could visit her anytime, and ask her anything.
(OR, maybe it should be temporarily "greyed-out", if you can't access that content yet ? )

The Task List, to me, was sorta acting like a guide to, "meet everyone introduction & then a, get-to-know, those the MC is most interested in, sorta" system.

So it did seem, strange, for the MC, to want to go re-visit her, so soon, while she, is still getting used to how "things" work on the "Island", (as in, how far you can get "sexually", with anyone), until she builds up her confidence & courage, (& information/data, on everyone ! ):sneaky::p:devilish:

I still have the "Drug vendor content" to do yet, as it wasn't my MC's primary focus.
( as in, back on, "the continent", it wasn't something (Drugs), she had any interest in, before coming here :cool::sneaky:)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
1 - Also, Who's room is it, in the, "hallway with doors" scene, the First door, that's always locked ?

2 - Where does Sabrina sleep ?
( my MC would love to 'sleep' with her, every-night, and cuddle ! :giggle: )

3 - Where else can one get a "Blue Pill" ?
( need to 'give' to Lydia, so 'MC', can finish the "peeking" tasks, and Drug vendor, is always "out-of-stock" of them)

4 - Your phone has a "Camera" icon, but if you click on it , it says, " you don't have a camera installed", which is weird, cause, Nicole used the MC's phone to take that NUDE of herself, :oops: . . . . So, how can there 'not' be a camera 'installed' there :unsure: ?

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Money is not an important thing in this game except in the club, to watch the variations of Samara's scenes. But you can make about $50 per day, I think... Searching in the furniture, washing dishes and *working*.
I'd say money can be very useful, you need it for a lot of things, that aren't 'free' :

1 - For All the drinks you need to buy at the "Club" .
1 - for your-self, and all the Girls you want to Kiss, and try to 'pick-up' at the Bar !
2 - some of the Drinks, like the 'Special' ones, are very expensive, like $30 - $40 each, even just to try-them-out, not counting, if you buy one for a prospective 'date' .
(which 'feels' unrewarding, as you currently can't actually go on a Date, with any of those 'prospects' ! :cry:)

2 - For ALL the Red Pills you Need to purchase, to use everywhere, on everyone, all the time ! :oops::LOL::ROFLMAO:

3 - *Working* . . . . Where ?
If there are Jobs available, (in the current content), there should be a "Task", that introduces you to them.
If there are none, as in this current content, than that part of your statement, is in error.
Thus, your statement, is not supporting the, "you can make about $50 per day" reply, and the "loose-change", one can find, will barely reach half that, if your lucky.

So in closing, there may be a need for a 'money-cheat', until more content is added to the current game, that can rectify that problem. :unsure:;)

This is just my opinion, of course, after playing the game, for several hours,(including all the, post-searches, looking for task information, etc.).

Oh, and I DO Like the Game, a Lot ! . . . . . just in case your thinking other-wise.:sneaky:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Highland_Hunter

You should be able to find money in one of the pots outside of Natasha's room and I can't remember if you can find stuff in her room or not each day as well.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
The bar characters don't have a sex scene YET, I plan to put it and there will always be a chance for them to participate in the main plot in future, I like to make the characters cross their paths.
At some point in the game, the job already exists and it is listed in tasks.
Dr. Emma will return in the next update, along with other content.
Highland_Hunter I'm glad you liked the game. You have guessed a little part of the content that is coming, basically one detail... I will not give more hints haha, not fair with my Patrons. Good to know about this feedback, I haven't been so excited about this project because of the low return and bad comments, it's too much work for little result. I had to start working on something else. Still, I haven't given up and I hope to be able to release the next update in the near future. There is a lot of script already written also, waiting for implementation.

• Thinking Face

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The bar characters don't have a sex scene YET, I plan to put it and there will always be a chance for them to participate in the main plot in future, I like to make the characters cross their paths.
At some point in the game, the job already exists and it is listed in tasks.
Dr. Emma will return in the next update, along with other content.
Highland_Hunter I'm glad you liked the game. You have guessed a little part of the content that is coming, basically one detail... I will not give more hints haha, not fair with my Patrons. Good to know about this feedback, I haven't been so excited about this project because of the low return and bad comments, it's too much work for little result. I had to start working on something else. Still, I haven't given up and I hope to be able to release the next update in the near future. There is a lot of script already written also, waiting for implementation.
I understand you may want to drop this project if you don't get enough good feedback.
But I really hope you won't drop it.
There really not a lot of lesbian harem games. I know it's a small niche, and so will not attract as much attention as the standard dude-who-fucks-all-the-pussies-he-cross game. But it's also mean you have less games to compete with. The only other one I'm aware of is Harem of the Princess. Which doesn't seems to get more attraction than your game. In fact instead of compete, maybe you could cooperate ?

Anyway, I hope you will still work on No Man's Island. And will patiently wait for the next update.

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I understand you may want to drop this project if you don't get enough good feedback.
But I really hope you won't drop it.
There really not a lot of lesbian harem games. I know it's a small niche, and so will not attract as much attention as the standard dude-who-fucks-all-the-pussies-he-cross game. But it's also mean you have less games to compete with. The only other one I'm aware of is Harem of the Princess. Which doesn't seems to get more attraction than your game. In fact instead of compete, maybe you could cooperate ?

Anyway, I hope you will still work on No Man's Island. And will patiently wait for the next update.
I didn't even know about this other game. I haven't given up, I'm just spending less time on it. During this week I have more time to work on No Mans Island, hopefully it won't take much longer than I thought it would. Ty bro.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes