Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
A big issue I have with this is that it is serious need of proofreading. The Grammar is like something that google translate comes up with and the spelling isn't much better either. The game concept is good but that's the only redeeming part of it.

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
A big issue I have with this is that it is serious need of proofreading. The Grammar is like something that google translate comes up with and the spelling isn't much better either. The game concept is good but that's the only redeeming part of it.
I am aware of that. I know that the grammar is not entirely correct, and sometimes it sounds strange. Always report to me any errors you find, please. My English is not the best, unfortunately. I use translators to help, also, but it happens what you said. I'm sorry about that.

Reactions: omg05

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I have updated the links with the fixed version, to avoid the bug that causes a crash in the game. There is no content update. I'm still working on the images.

Reactions: arroganz

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Me = Noticed this and got really excited!!!
Me = Damn, it's just a bug fix and grammar fix :cry: :cry: :cry:

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Sorry about that... Now it will take several days of work, so I reported the update because it was a critical error. Many sites I don't know publish the game after I post here, so they also update to the correct version.

Scutter27

Jan 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to get in the hot tub at night? Found the whiskey but can't figure out what to put it into. Thanks for any help!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Would've loved to have a male mc as the plot seemed interesting
Well, the name of the game is "No Man's Island".
And after just a few minutes of play, we learn that any man who arrives on the island will be given a pill that makes you forget everything, and is sent back to the continent...
So, with a male MC, it would be one of the shortest games on this site.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 19, 2018
Well, the name of the game is "No Man's Island".
And after just a few minutes of play, we learn that any man who arrives on the island will be given a pill that makes you forget everything, and is sent back to the continent...
So, with a male MC, it would be one of the shortest games on this site.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You can always make it like the pill doesn't work on MC because he is a descendant of the long back exiled queen who mated with a man or some shit like that. Seen enough of that "plot device" on here

• Haha
Reactions: aceofspade

kyealo

Mar 21, 2019
So, i was trying out this game, and as always, i did exactly the opposite the plot expects me to do and choose the blue pill.
it's a pointless choice, nothing happens.

My disappointment immeasurable and my day is ruined.

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
You are not the first one that want to see a game over screen and your game closing when you choose the blue pill. Sorry about your day =\

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

aceofspade

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I'm not sure the order of the steps, but I think you need to find a bag and a glass (bedroom and kitchen), then find Harley. Check the phone if there is some tip.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes