• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.41] [Zerat]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
And you think your game will be popular? I doubt it
This will upset you, but when I look for it on the Internet, unfortunately it is quite popular there... :)

yeap like i didn't try... didn't accepted it and always looped , deleted the game extract to another folder and passed anyway stupid minigames that don't have any reason to exist on any game
You must have chosen the wrong answers earlier. In the summary, when the MC repeats what you have chosen, the correct answers are marked in green.

It's really about matching objects from a photo, I've seen much more difficult puzzles.

Well when i realized that the MC was a piece of shit, i hoped he would get in trouble so i did everything possible to make him suffer but the game is crap and doesn't allow it. So i just made him ask his mother to blow him and it was the end, nice !!
This is only chapter 4 of 7... and there are 5 endings to the whole story... ;)

The aunt here didn’t turn out to be very attractive, that same gray dullness. It would be better if they gave more content to Tommy’s mom, since they decided to move away from the events with Nicole.
But that part of the game with Nicole was great. It’s still confusing, but I’m starting to understand the logic of the passage a little.)
Tommy's mom will appear again :)

Reactions: Jimbog

frozztie

Feb 29, 2024
I love burning your brain cells guys xD

I added a walkthrough for the minigames, I didn't do it immediately after adding the game to see how you would handle it.

And I won't reveal how to get the second achievement for a while.
i dont think it's good idea put hard mini games in visual novel like this. just bad choice, most people like to skip mini games.

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I added a poll. I'm curious about the results - maybe I'll just add an easy mode, with a reward at the end for those who actually complete the entire game with puzzles.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This will upset you, but when I look for it on the Internet, unfortunately it is quite popular there... :)

You must have chosen the wrong answers earlier. In the summary, when the MC repeats what you have chosen, the correct answers are marked in green.

It's really about matching objects from a photo, I've seen much more difficult puzzles.

This is only chapter 4 of 7... and there are 5 endings to the whole story... ;)

Tommy's mom will appear again :)
VERY happy to see Tommy's Mom again!!

Thanks for adding that bit of very good news for the future.

Given the need for multiple playthroughs to try to manage Domination versus Lust, could you add the ability to name saves?

I think this will help you in early access (post or with rev 5 release?).

I like the graphics and animations.

Nicole and Tommy's Mom are both beauties.

Aunt is less so, IMO - but I also know that not every MILF is a Victoria Secret supermodel who gets back to her pre pregnancy weight and goes on like she was never pregnant in the first place.

I was not trying to hunt for achievements but maxed out Domination and Lust in separate playthroughs and got no final or bonus scene (not sure if these are present in CH 4 but wanted to mention it, just in case they did not get into the gallery).

If you are going for a release on Steam, for example, you may want to consider the easy mode you mentioned (when a chapter closes, tell the player what was missed and why - not looking for a kinetic novel experience but at least some idea of where a playthrough went off the rails so I missed X, Y, and Z scenes, perks, achievements.

Thanks, and Good Luck!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: redbear76

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Glad there is a big warning about NTR in the prologue so I can skip this one.
The NTR in the prologue sets the stage for the entire story.

I spent less than 60 seconds reading through it and even that amount of time was not required.

It is Not NTR focused, where the MC is cucked.

If you don't like a story where the MC cucks other men (one known at this time), then yes - this story would not be for you.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Yes... and no. Originally, the game was supposed to have NTR elements, but I decided that the NTR path would be available after I complete the game, as a DLC.
or you can add NTR only for Tommies mom or the aunt. i think the story with stepmom is fine how it is

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Hmm, there are too much game in the adult game. People here for fun, not for repeating nonstop (grind) scenes to accomplish all achievements. It's always hard to balance such things in avn, but in this particular example, where plot unfortunately just meh, need to be easy on players.

Reactions: misterx2999
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes