Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.5] [Zerat]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Relampago

May 6, 2018
Congratulations.
I have like the game very much. Like the plot and the atmosphere.
The story looks nice an with some future.
Thank you for your work and don’t give up.
I’ll be waiting for the next update.
Best regards.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
where many see incest as a fetish as well as many
What? I get the taboo aspect. Once you remove the feeling of "wrongness" it's just simple incest, which is ubiquitously revolting to people without complexes. That's the default state of almost every animal because incest produces a lot of genetic defects. But what some games do (obviously not this game, it's corruption and not blood-related incest) is to make incest seem normal and non-taboo. Which doesn't make sense.

I swear, if someone laid out an incest conspiracy, I wouldn't doubt it.

• Angry
Reactions: Morho

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Hi!

Just a quick update on what's coming up for you guys - Episode 1 as well as Episode 3 are now fully written.
EP1 should be available for download within 3 weeks, and EP3 will be released before the end of July.

To be honest - I don't know what the reception of EP1 will be, it doesn't have an amazing story because it's just the beginning, but I'm very happy with EP3. I want the story to be as real as possible and for you to be able to get into the character you are playing.

If you have enjoyed the story so far, please like or review it. This will definitely help me.

Thanks!

Morho

May 16, 2023
Hi!

Just a quick update on what's coming up for you guys - Episode 1 as well as Episode 3 are now fully written.
EP1 should be available for download within 3 weeks, and EP3 will be released before the end of July.

To be honest - I don't know what the reception of EP1 will be, it doesn't have an amazing story because it's just the beginning, but I'm very happy with EP3. I want the story to be as real as possible and for you to be able to get into the character you are playing.

If you have enjoyed the story so far, please like or review it. This will definitely help me.

Thanks!
Main love interest is town whore and to be it worse she is mother...u definitely doesnt want my review:)

And dont worry with ep1 not that ep2 was some kind of masterpiece of story as mc finding someone cheating and than blackailing him/her is practicaly in every second bad game as lazy devs cant think about something original...

Last edited:

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Hi!

Thanks!
Ep.1 will it come out the way it was conceived and will not be redone?
And Ep.2 what about it? You told about little rework.

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Ep.1 will it come out the way it was conceived and will not be redone?
And Ep.2 what about it? You told about little rework.
Episode one was created completely from scratch. There will be nothing from the 2021 version, except for some assets.

As for episode 2, some of the changes have already appeared with patch 0.06.
In 0.1 some renders will be improved and that's it.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
So I didn't find this game till today so never saw the first episode, so can only really judge with whats here. I like the premise, I enjoy blackmail games, but your game is unnecessarily complicated with guessing random order of buttons. There's a way to do this with a point system to help indicate the path for example, or having a guide. After a third try I finally got the blowjob then it abruptly ends so it is extremely short for an "episode" since its just a single scene then done.

In this "episode" there is no story depth or progression due to the single scene, and I can't gauge if this length normal or just short since there is no first episode for me to judge,I prefer lengthy chapters, or at least more than 3 minutes of play time, so hopefully the next update there will be actual content, good luck on the game dev.

Reactions: hawk784563

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Episode one was created completely from scratch. There will be nothing from the 2021 version, except for some assets.

As for episode 2, some of the changes have already appeared with patch 0.06.
In 0.1 some renders will be improved and that's it.
(y)

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
I absolutely despise NTR, but the blackmail element added onto it made me more forgiving.
I'll wait for episode 1 and 3.

Reactions: mikel8519

Morho

May 16, 2023
The VN so far presents the relationship as aromantic, rather forced, so for me it lacks the claws, which NTR deguts with.
I'd continue playing this game so long its NTR is kept being declawed.
hey no problem with this...when u want slopy seconds and fuck other girls after u saw them be fucked by other guy just enjoy...i am not going near download button even when i love maledom, corruption, incest...that shit is just not for me...

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes