Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.5] [Zerat]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
In 1.0 there will be changes to previous episodes. Because, as I wrote, some things were removed and will appear back in the final version.

So the DLCs will come after finishing the game, that's great, the game is amazing Too bad it will be short

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
A lot of questions and a lot of things to clarify.

Firstly. someone was faster in adding the update, so you received the "developer" version, which is why you have an error. There is no episode 5 in this version. It will be in the next update.

Secondly, this version requires you to start the game from the beginning, saves may not work. At the beginning you can also choose easy mode which removes achievements and makes it easier to unlock scenes.Someone may have had a problem with the game by loading a save from a previous version.

From the very beginning, the game was written for 7 episodes. the last 3 will be longer than the previous 4. Additionally, some things were removed from the first versions because they do not make sense until the game has an ending. You will understand in the end.

All three ladies will have the opportunity to show themselves more than once, don't worry ;)

The original release dates of subsequent episodes have unfortunately changed. The problem is the hardware I use (the game is created on a laptop with 3060 nvidia).

The game was also created from the very beginning as a typical m/s. The reason for the changes is patreon, but since it's not a big source of income for me anyway, I can now write about it officially.

The changes were necessary because I would like the game to be available on Steam. And I know that some people wrote that they didn't see the changes... almost 80 renders were changed :p you may not see them, but as an artist I saw more. Nicole's face was distorted by my mistake which I repeated in subsequent episodes.

Regarding the biggest complaint about the minigames. It's a game. Turn on easymode, it will be easier.

Thanks for all your opinions. see you in the next update. and if you want to support the production, please visit subscribestar or patreon ;-)

Ps. Ntr and other things like that... dark dlc...
I'll reiterate, your game and art are amazing. I wish it was clearer to view (too dark), I know it's supposed to be shadows and dark rooms, but, it would be better to actually see the scenes better. So looking forward to your next update.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a way to get all three "Dominance" achievements in Chapter 1? Followed the walkthrough as closely as possible (it seems partly wrong, different options than the game) but all I can earn is two.

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
The scene with mom and son deep kissing was so hot and such a turn-on. (my dick hurts and is spent). You must have more of those kind of scenes, especially between mom and son, but also with all the other women too. Heavy makeout and petting sessions, especially in public (park, movie) are the hottest.
I agree with the guy above me, the Achievement thing should really go. It detract so much from just enjoying the game.
Almost right after the save here page, an exception pops up. First one I seen the whole game, weird.

View attachment 3781599
I have the same problem, the game gets stuck on this screen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes