4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
It’s not that I was very happy that there was nothing new in the new update... But I even replayed the game again to see those same changes... and didn’t see it... maybe I just didn’t look closely enough...
In general, I like this game, but I don’t like what the developer did. It was a disappointment when, instead of new content in the update, we were given emptiness. Don't do that, it's bad...

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
the dev has no plans to make this project boring aka to prolong its development.
im well aware that average zooners usually dont bother themselves with reading/checking before posting their wishes, dreams, suggestions, kinks, etc...so it is what it is, as long as you are having fun and arent BORED, everything is peachy.

btw, not sure what games youre playing (probably not that many of the games im interested in), yet based on general knowledge, if you check projects/games statistics a bit - most projects end being abandoned, while only minor fraction get finished.
there is a fair share of project being dragged on and on for no obvious reason apart from "hooked" addicted-fans and the devs not willing to start something new and fresh.
I will try to keep within the bounds of decency, although this usually does not help with your type of people. I expressed my personal opinion in the hope that the developer would hear it. Are you the developer of this game? Or his official press secretary? I strongly doubt this... the only purpose of your dispute is to prove that I am wrong and that the developer is not interested in my opinion. What for? Is your life so empty that you have nothing else to do except flood forums and websites and speak out there on behalf of other people? Then I feel sorry for you... I read and studied the announcements of a respected developer perfectly well, but after that I decided to write what I wrote - perhaps the author will decide that it is beneficial for him to change his mind.At this point, I stop the empty dispute with you and go to the developer's page with my question. Good luck in the forum wars, my disrespectful opponent, whose opinion about my thoughts and suggestions does not interest me at all.

Reactions: Amahl Farouk

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Ok, I was so excited to see the new update but then I saw 'There is no episode 5 yet.' My entire day was irreparably damaged. See you next time, bye.
Then you missed out.

Early content was redone, and the story line changed with how the MC interacts with Tommy's Mom as well as the MC's stepmom.

I really enjoyed the revised content with tommy's mom and am hoping for more of her 'sacrifices' for the benefit of Tommy.

The roadmap also mentioned the Darl DLC with expanded scenes/more content (Dec 2024 release is the current estimate).

I actually decided to become a $ supporter because of the .05 release.

Cheers!! :coffee:

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Then you missed out.

Early content was redone, and the story line changed with how the MC interacts with Tommy's Mom as well as the MC's stepmom.

I really enjoyed the revised content with tommy's mom and am hoping for more of her 'sacrifices' for the benefit of Tommy.

The roadmap also mentioned the Darl DLC with expanded scenes/more content (Dec 2024 release is the current estimate).

I actually decided to become a $ supporter because of the .05 release.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Is this different redone? Because in 0.4 there was redone with first days too and i played it. And about DLC it is interesting indeed, thanks

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Not using a walkthrough. Only 5 achievements and I'm stuck on that picture remember mini game. Damnit. :ROFLMAO:

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Hm, Dev remake some visual, but not remove that hilariously bad achievement system, 37% not enough to change his mind, welp

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The scene with mom and son deep kissing was so hot and such a turn-on. (my dick hurts and is spent). You must have more of those kind of scenes, especially between mom and son, but also with all the other women too. Heavy makeout and petting sessions, especially in public (park, movie) are the hottest.
I agree with the guy above me, the Achievement thing should really go. It detract so much from just enjoying the game.
Almost right after the save here page, an exception pops up. First one I seen the whole game, weird.

Screenshot 2024-06-29 050017.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ripportier

erzerzezeezg

Jun 6, 2024
More into sis' than moms, so here is a reworked version so that it makes better sens (she lies to daddy by f-ing her uncle). Not totally done especially at the end. Feel free to suggest modifications that were overlooked. Might finish it with .6

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
A lot of questions and a lot of things to clarify.

Firstly. someone was faster in adding the update, so you received the "developer" version, which is why you have an error. There is no episode 5 in this version. It will be in the next update.

Secondly, this version requires you to start the game from the beginning, saves may not work. At the beginning you can also choose easy mode which removes achievements and makes it easier to unlock scenes.Someone may have had a problem with the game by loading a save from a previous version.

From the very beginning, the game was written for 7 episodes. the last 3 will be longer than the previous 4. Additionally, some things were removed from the first versions because they do not make sense until the game has an ending. You will understand in the end.

All three ladies will have the opportunity to show themselves more than once, don't worry ;)

The original release dates of subsequent episodes have unfortunately changed. The problem is the hardware I use (the game is created on a laptop with 3060 nvidia).

The game was also created from the very beginning as a typical m/s. The reason for the changes is patreon, but since it's not a big source of income for me anyway, I can now write about it officially.

The changes were necessary because I would like the game to be available on Steam. And I know that some people wrote that they didn't see the changes... almost 80 renders were changed :p you may not see them, but as an artist I saw more. Nicole's face was distorted by my mistake which I repeated in subsequent episodes.

Regarding the biggest complaint about the minigames. It's a game. Turn on easymode, it will be easier.

Thanks for all your opinions. see you in the next update. and if you want to support the production, please visit subscribestar or patreon ;-)

Ps. Ntr and other things like that... dark dlc...

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
so far its great...just forgot, i stopped my progress because im stuck on trying to figure out the photo. i cant get it right! any help
i know its new years photo, moms dress, bottle, and dudes watch but no matter it keeps going back to get it right"
..?

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024

Firstly. someone was faster in adding the update, so you received the "developer" version, which is why you have an error. There is no episode 5 in this version. It will be in the next update.

Secondly, this version requires you to start the game from the beginning, saves may not work. At the beginning you can also choose easy mode which removes achievements and makes it easier to unlock scenes.Someone may have had a problem with the game by loading a save from a previous version.

From the very beginning, the game was written for 7 episodes. the last 3 will be longer than the previous 4. Additionally, some things were removed from the first versions because they do not make sense until the game has an ending. You will understand in the end.

All three ladies will have the opportunity to show themselves more than once, don't worry ;)

The original release dates of subsequent episodes have unfortunately changed. The problem is the hardware I use (the game is created on a laptop with 3060 nvidia).

The game was also created from the very beginning as a typical m/s. The reason for the changes is patreon, but since it's not a big source of income for me anyway, I can now write about it officially.

The changes were necessary because I would like the game to be available on Steam. And I know that some people wrote that they didn't see the changes... almost 80 renders were changed :p you may not see them, but as an artist I saw more. Nicole's face was distorted by my mistake which I repeated in subsequent episodes.

Regarding the biggest complaint about the minigames. It's a game. Turn on easymode, it will be easier.

Thanks for all your opinions. see you in the next update. and if you want to support the production, please visit subscribestar or patreon ;-)

I advise you to focus on the main game, not on DLCs, most are here for the incest between mother and son, if you start to deviate from the beginning and waste resources and delay the main game with DLCs, I believe you will demotivate a lot of people It's still too early for that, well that's just my opinion.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018

It now, all 4 episodes are completed, or will there be any other changes?

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
It now, all 4 episodes are completed, or will there be any other changes?
In 1.0 there will be changes to previous episodes. Because, as I wrote, some things were removed and will appear back in the final version.

I advise you to focus on the main game, not on DLCs, most are here for the incest between mother and son, if you start to deviate from the beginning and waste resources and delay the main game with DLCs, I believe you will demotivate a lot of people It's still too early for that, well that's just my opinion.

so far its great...just forgot, i stopped my progress because im stuck on trying to figure out the photo. i cant get it right! any help
i know its new years photo, moms dress, bottle, and dudes watch but no matter it keeps going back to get it right"
..?

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes