• Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
no chapter 5?
the jump in script is there, but missing episode 5 code somehow

View attachment 3779887
I got the same error... is there a hotfix on the way or a workaround?

I'd check this

Currently, I'm working on two updates simultaneously.

The first one (0.5), slated for an earlier release, focuses on general game improvements along with some changes to the first episode.

Major changes include a revamped GUI and the addition of an Easy Mode (sans achievements and the bonus end scene). Dialogue tweaks are also in the pipeline, primarily cosmetic enhancements such as improving logic and adding descriptive elements. Expect its release around early June.

Version 0.6, scheduled for late June, continues the storyline with the next chapter.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
What the fuck is the deal with the computer?

click on MC
Open Browser
Kick
Settings

Nothing fucking works? How TF do I get off this screen?

it's not bugged, you need to think outside the box. many if not most of these puzzles have their solution outside what you initially think are the available choices. like here, there are more choices than four.

darky0035

May 12, 2021
I have a problem
I came to
Get on her lap
the game crashed and I can't start it anymore
it starts, it shows the main menu and immediately crashes
I tried to delete the game but
librenpython.dll disables it, says that it remains in memory

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Game is good with animations and plot, but thanks that the WT is on display because if not, I don´t think I could obtain half of the content.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Good afternoon, everyone! It is a pity that the Author plans only two more parts... I would really like to see a game about Nicole's life as a sex slave of an adopted son!

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Good afternoon, everyone! It is a pity that the Author plans only two more parts... I would really like to see a game about Nicole's life as a sex slave of an adopted son!
that would be ultimately boring...glad to see the dev plans to finish this small project quickly and in style.

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
that would be ultimately boring...glad to see the dev plans to finish this small project quickly and in style.
I respect your opinion, but... most projects end this way, "quickly and stylishly", in the most interesting place, when everything is just beginning!... I hope this project will be different from ordinary projects for the better and will continue for those who are NOT BORED! P.S. We have expressed our opinions, the developer (I hope) He will hear us and make a decision. In any case, the game is super, one of the best!

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I respect your opinion, but... most projects end this way, "quickly and stylishly", in the most interesting place, when everything is just beginning!... I hope this project will be different from ordinary projects for the better and will continue for those who are NOT BORED! P.S. We have expressed our opinions, the developer (I hope) He will hear us and make a decision. In any case, the game is super, one of the best!
the dev has no plans to make this project boring aka to prolong its development.
im well aware that average zooners usually dont bother themselves with reading/checking before posting their wishes, dreams, suggestions, kinks, etc...so it is what it is, as long as you are having fun and arent BORED, everything is peachy.

btw, not sure what games youre playing (probably not that many of the games im interested in), yet based on general knowledge, if you check projects/games statistics a bit - most projects end being abandoned, while only minor fraction get finished.
there is a fair share of project being dragged on and on for no obvious reason apart from "hooked" addicted-fans and the devs not willing to start something new and fresh.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes