Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.6 Part 1] [Zerat]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 11, 2021
I can't write the door code. The numbers just flash but don't stay on the screen.
You should be able to enter the code (Apartment Number) at the bottom of the game panel like you do for every one of the game-play keying-in interactions, like in the beginning when you entered your MC name, or if you hid behind the door in her bedroom and typed in HELLO, or Lopez when deciphering the picture information. If that's not happening then maybe you should try reloading the game, you might have some kind of conflict going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: flapper girl 2000

flapper girl 2000

Mar 7, 2024
You should be able to enter the code (Apartment Number) at the bottom of the game panel like you do for every one of the game-play keying-in interactions, like in the beginning when you entered your MC name, or if you hid behind the door in her bedroom and typed in HELLO, or Lopez when deciphering the picture information. If that's not happening then maybe you should try reloading the game, you might have some kind of conflict going on.
The game has been reloaded but the same problem. The numbers just keep flashing on the screen and I can't move on from this.

Apr 11, 2021
The game has been reloaded but the same problem. The numbers just keep flashing on the screen and I can't move on from this.
Can you upload a screen shot of this? I also want you to do this for me. See if I can help you out here. Save the game at this point where the problem is occurring and let me know the save position (i.e. The page and location in the save screen of the game. For example 34-5-LT1 which means for your save files the location of Page 35 Second Row Second Position from the Left when viewing your saves in the Save Panel of the game. When you give me this I'll upload 2 save files for you that correspond to the next 2 save positions, this way I will not effect your game saves you currently have. I want you to drop these two saves as they are into your save directory of the game folder. The first of these two save files will be exactly where you are currently in the game, which should be you trying to get in the door of Tommy's Mother's Apartment. See if this save let's you enter the entry code. If you still cannot get in, the second save I am uploading is immediately after you would have entered the code. See if this will let you continue the game.

I wait for your reply.

Best of luck,

BareBoneCreations

Last edited:

flapper girl 2000

Mar 7, 2024
Can you upload a screen shot of this? I also want you to do this for me. See if I can help you out here. Save the game at this point where the problem is occurring and let me know the save position (i.e. The page and location in the save screen of the game. For example 34-5-LT1 which means for your save files the location of Page 35 Second Row Second Position from the Left when viewing your saves in the Save Panel of the game. When you give me this I'll upload 2 save files for you that correspond to the next 2 save positions, this way I will not effect your game saves you currently have. I want you to drop these two saves as they are into your save directory of the game folder. The first of these two save files will be exactly where you are currently in the game, which should be you trying to get in the door of Tommy's Mother's Apartment. See if this save let's you enter the entry code. If you still cannot get in, the second save I am uploading is immediately after you would have entered the code. See if this will let you continue the game.

I wait for your reply.

Best of luck,

BareBoneCreations
Thanks for trying to help me. This is a bit too much for me and I'm moving on to another game.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 257 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Unrecover

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

14 hours ago
However, I have some exciting news - this new episode is truly substantial!

Due to the delay, the additional scene I previously mentioned will now be included in episode 2 with this patch, rather than in the next patch as initially planned.

I'm hoping to have it ready for release tomorrow, but there's a chance it might not be out until the day after tomorrow.

Sad but true

Apr 14, 2022
I will see how this game develops, whether it will be reviled “No Mercy”. hopefully not, hahaha - "Put on A Happy Face" -J

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

21 hours ago
Hey.

I'm very, very sorry to all of you.

From the beginning of creating the game, various random events have effectively hindered its development. It started with me flooding both my own apartment and my neighbors' right after the release of the first episode. Yesterday, 2 hours after posting information about delaying the premiere by 2 days, my dog's ear infection spread deeper and attacked internal organs. Lots of driving around and tests. Tomorrow, there's one final test. I haven't slept for 2 days, and unfortunately, the premiere will be delayed by at least 2 more days.
I was also considering releasing a version without the last scene with Nicole (because it's the last one being rendered), but I prefer to postpone the premiere by these few days and give you the full product.
Keep your fingers crossed for my dog, because his good health means I can work faster and happier! And I apologize once again, but this time the event was not dependent on me :/

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Hi zeratulek just a little question, will it be possible to share the mom with another guy ? Not talking about proper NTR but something like MMF or pimping? Thank you ;)

Reactions: rudy007

DirtyB

May 10, 2024

21 hours ago
Hey.

I'm very, very sorry to all of you.

From the beginning of creating the game, various random events have effectively hindered its development. It started with me flooding both my own apartment and my neighbors' right after the release of the first episode. Yesterday, 2 hours after posting information about delaying the premiere by 2 days, my dog's ear infection spread deeper and attacked internal organs. Lots of driving around and tests. Tomorrow, there's one final test. I haven't slept for 2 days, and unfortunately, the premiere will be delayed by at least 2 more days.
I was also considering releasing a version without the last scene with Nicole (because it's the last one being rendered), but I prefer to postpone the premiere by these few days and give you the full product.
Keep your fingers crossed for my dog, because his good health means I can work faster and happier! And I apologize once again, but this time the event was not dependent on me :/
No need to apologize. This is a great game and I appreciate your commitment to it. I hope your dog is well. Thanks.

Reactions: Gawlron and rudy007
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes