Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.6 Part 1] [Zerat]

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Hm. I guess I'm starting to understand why Dev so struggle against removing this dumb and annoying achievement's system.
That's simple - because this game don't have plot, don't have even average story-telling, don't have good visual, don't have good music, etc.
Game just empty. Only unique genre here. That's why Dev need something to fulfill this emptiness, and it's, for some strange reasons, achievement's system... Yikes.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When doing minigames, highly recommend their function isn't tied to framerate. This one was pain in the butt at 130+ fps.

I like the dark tone overall. Not bad. (y)

Falco Falcone

Feb 12, 2023
Now this is what the Overview is for!! It tells me all I need to know in order to avoid wasting my "precious" time on this particular "entertainment" and, in the process, to avoid anyone remotely interested in it like the plague.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Now this is what the Overview is for!! It tells me all I need to know in order to avoid wasting my "precious" time on this particular "entertainment" and, in the process, to avoid anyone remotely interested in it like the plague.
Wow, you wasted your "precious" time telling a bunch of strangers that you're not going to play the game. That's some next-level narcism there.
But since I have you here, here's my take on the game. I have no particular affinity for it. It's a dark tale of depravity, which I would not call entertaining.
I don't want to keep you long. I imagine you have other games to comment on that you aren't going to play. Bye Bye. :giggle:

Last edited:

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019

When doing minigames, highly recommend their function isn't tied to framerate. This one was pain in the butt at 130+ fps.

I like the dark tone overall. Not bad. (y)
In the next patch it will be capped at 60fps.

found little bug:
thanks!

jesus christ please i need more content this game is so good
Soon :love:

Can we avoid sharing tommy's mother?
Yes, in part 2.

Guys how to unlock first scene in ep5? Great update tho
This scene will not appear if you are using Easymode.

yes a new patch and then the disappointment, one blow after the other.....
In the first part you have one full sex scene, in the second part there will be two more (+ another scene with Tommy's mom), but I can't reveal more...

By bruteforce, tried all combinations, finally found the "correct" one
Same for the "PC fix" minigame
It makes 0 sense though, and 0 fun
Mini games have additional hints in part two that I didn't include in part one. It's definitely a big help.

Animation quality not the best feature of this game, too put it mildly. :cry:
View attachment Wat8.webp

-------------------------

Thanks for all the feedback.

I'll allow myself to include some in the upcoming Steam trailer ;-)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
No Mercy [v0.6 Part1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 240mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: ha.ah.mo.ab
Apr 11, 2021
In the next patch it will be capped at 60fps.

thanks!

Soon :love:

Yes, in part 2.

This scene will not appear if you are using Easymode.

In the first part you have one full sex scene, in the second part there will be two more (+ another scene with Tommy's mom), but I can't reveal more...

Mini games have additional hints in part two that I didn't include in part one. It's definitely a big help.

View attachment 4062756

-------------------------

Thanks for all the feedback.

I'll allow myself to include some in the upcoming Steam trailer ;-)
If I were to make one suggestion, it would be this: To lighten up (add a little better lighting) to some of the scenes. Case in point, the scene with the Aunt touching herself in the bedroom after talking to her nephew on the phone, you can see her playing with her breast, but if she is touching herself down below, you cannot see it. Now obviously I wouldn't suggest redoing previous scenes already in the game, that would be asking you for far too big an undertaking, but future scenes not already completed on your part, that would be nice addition to the game.

Other than that, I think you are doing a tremendous job. I give you a big thumbs up. (y)

Take care,

BareBoneCreations

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes