VN Ren'Py Abandoned No More Golden Days [Act 1 Fix] [Studio Kuma]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I know this is so late it's almost necroposting but that sounds like the best possible decision you could make as a developer.

By the way, the art in both this and Milky Touch is incredible. Whoever is doing the art is doing an excellent job with the skin, especially at drawing softness with the shading in the way fingers make little indentations in thighs and bellies. The pose in this game looks a lot like they modelled it off the rape of Proserpina but I could just be imagining it. The faces are really nicely done too, they do a great job of giving the right impression of gorgeous bone structures. This is one of the only games I'm aware of where the 2D characters actually look genuinely like people, and like women other women would actually be envious of in real life. The artist is just phenomenal.
Thanks for the attention and the encouraging words.

I have some great news for you guys. We'll be updating the NMGD series in June according to our latest patreon poll. It will not be a continuation of our previous NMGD story (this current one), but it would be a short story set in similar times with similar settings (a lewd story of Pompeii).

;)

Feb 15, 2019
Thanks for the attention and the encouraging words.

I have some great news for you guys. We'll be updating the NMGD series in June according to our latest patreon poll. It will not be a continuation of our previous NMGD story (this current one), but it would be a short story set in similar times with similar settings (a lewd story of Pompeii).

;)
Apologies if I’m misunderstanding, but does this mean that the current storyline is still on hold or has it been abandoned? Is the Pompeii story supplanting or supplementing the main story?

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Could of been a great game shame about the Female MC.
What is the point of this comment? Do you know it is a subtle insult? You don't really need to answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

Some people like female main characters better than male characters. Your comment is implying that the game is bad because of your personal taste. Do you see how that can annoy others? This isn't constructive in any way, it just is bringing in toxicity. Note this could be any other topic like NTR. Ohhh this game has NTR so I hate it, and I have to tell other people they should hate it too because I hate it.

Let me give you a tip. When you want to talk to a group of people about your personal tastes give a reason why. I personally find female main characters tend to be poorly written since the most game writers are men and they have women act as if they are men and it feels very unimmersive. Saying that, I actually think well written female characters are better than male lead stories, but there aren't many well written stories for female main characters sadly.

When you add an explanation about why you feel that way it becomes constructive and gives context for other people.

Hopefully you see this as it is intended, im just trying to make you aware how other people read your comment. I can tell you are no troll, and not trying to be toxic, but I think you are unintentionally being disrespectful to others.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Resetting this game to a romp in Pompeii makes it sound like NMGD is going to be a completely different game.:unsure:

Perhaps it's because of the low quality literature/media associated with it compared to those covering the Marius/Sulla/Ceasar/Octavian period, it feels like going from HBO's Rome to Pompeii (2014)!

Anyway will still try the reboot regardless.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I think it depends on a game whether a male or female protagonist is preferable. For incest games, harem games and so on it is obviously better to play for a male protogonist.
But when we are talking about blackmail, corruption games (as this one was supposed to be, as far as understand), having a female protagonist can be very hot since it shows the story from the female side, her thoughts and perception of the situations she gets into.
For example, it is very interesting to follow how the female mc,her personality and her thought process slowly (or not so slowly) change in GGGB by Eva Kiss.

jas13

Nov 22, 2017
This game has great potential integrating historical Rome , artistic style and the starting of the story is very realistic with design and dialogues , I hope the dev have something in long the run cause it will be a shame if he abandon it or begin another thing (it have even the potential to suppress Milky touch) .

F-Zairo

Oct 19, 2020
Just stumbled upon this project. Very refreshing setting, kudos to the devs :)

I'm normally not into 2D illustrations for VNs, but for this one I'd certainly make an exception (y)

Here's hoping that work on NMGD will have been resumed, say, two years from now.

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hi folks,

the main game of Studio Kuma "Milky Touch" seems to be completed now.

Does anybody know whether they are going to continue with this game here?

Reactions: Satiro
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes