VN Ren'Py Abandoned No More Golden Days [Act 1 Fix] [Studio Kuma]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
As far as I remember, at first, the developer planned to continue this game after a year or so (there was some update scheduled). After that, he was thinking about making a short game based on the same story. Then it was something like a comix. Eventually, the developer said that he likes the game's story so much that one day he is planning to completely remake it into something much bigger. But since now he is developing a new game - Neon Touch - it will probably never happen, or maybe will happen in 10 years or something.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Proving point, defenestration. It's a good cyberpunk game, and that's why it still has massive amount of supporters even if the dev pumps out one or two updates a year.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I think it is a lost cause. The developer seems to be a huge fan of all that cyberpunk setting, at least that's what I got from his Discord channel. Probably, he played Cyberpunk 2077 (I remember him being very excited by it) and decided to make his own game in that setting.
But It doesn't seem to me that people like cyberpunk that much. All recent games and movies about it flopped, at least financially - Cyberpunk 2077, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Blade Runner 2047, Ghost in the Shell (the American one). Even the only cyberpunk game here I know - Babe Runner - was abandoned in order to make some terrible superhero game.

I also would prefer this game in Ancient Rome setting. The idea of a noblewoman falling deeper and deeper into depravity trying to protect her loved ones sounded very appealing.
Totally agree, the setting of Ancient Rome is ripe with potential.

Fapper Clown

Mar 2, 2018
Female Protag in an Ancient Rome settings from Kuma?! :eek:

...:sneaky: heh, what could possibly go wrong?! im liking this already~

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Is there a thread somewhere for this Neon Touch game? I don't actually see anything about it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Is there a thread somewhere for this Neon Touch game? I don't actually see anything about it.
It's not out yet, but they sorta talk about it in the Milky Touch thread. Here's a mentioned in one of the posts. Apparently chapter one won't be ready for a while.

Reactions: phreadom

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
For those who've missed the - there are some news from the developers. No More Golden Days is going to be continued. Not in form of a game, though, but as a "20-30 page interactive (much like Choose-your-adventure) manga". Reportedly, the first pages of the manga should be released this very week.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
For those who've missed the - there are some news from the developers. No More Golden Days is going to be continued. Not in form of a game, though, but as a "20-30 page interactive (much like Choose-your-adventure) manga". Reportedly, the first pages of the manga should be released this very week.
The choose-your-adventure is a game and not a book because you can choose, I don't understand :D

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes