VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
>Rushes the ending to no more secrets to work on rejected no more....

>rejected no more isn't being heavily criticised, thus slows growth. (edit: The NTR didn't help :| )

>makes new game (edit: No ntr this time)

only thing missing is the popcorn.

Last edited:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
so...
royalcandy
are you planning on adding NTR ?I hope not...
EDIT : No More Money is a visual novel game with a lot of choices and consequences. that makes me think of a lot of things...
No NTR. By consequences I mean that there are two types of consequences. Small and big.
Small:
- if you don't give Charlotte the drink with alcohol in it something will not happen
- if you don't pay for Patricia's drink and two do two other stuffs something bad will happen
Big:
- if you cheat on your girlfriend with someone she might find out.

Things like this

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No NTR. By consequences I mean that there are two types of consequences. Small and big.
Small:
- if you don't give Charlotte the drink with alcohol in it something will not happen
- if you don't pay for Patricia's drink and two do two other stuffs something bad will happen
Big:
- if you cheat on your girlfriend with someone she might find out.

Things like this
okay since there is confirmation of no NTR this should be good :D

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Another one of the Royal Candies. This guy is rocking it. I liked your previous game. This is also great. Will be looking for future updates

N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
Good luck with this new game man. I really hope you can figure out Rejected No More eventually as I really like the girls in that it was just lacking any content with them.

Reactions: Meridian

randomname42

May 30, 2017
royalcandy

Seems like some (but not all) of the WEBP image files have the invalid header issue, leading to errors in decoding (playing using RenPy SDK 7.4.2 on macOS).

Extracting them from the RPA, applying the webp fix (see here for example utility), and putting them in the game directory fixes it, but please make sure the webp images have proper headers.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Updated for S2E5
  • Added 1 scene to the gallery

Features:
  • The choices highlighted green give points
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added the mini games to the main game
Installation: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the game

Last edited:

SkiIls

Aug 25, 2017
royalcandy

Seems like some (but not all) of the WEBP image files have the invalid header issue, leading to errors in decoding (playing using RenPy SDK 7.4.2 on macOS).

Extracting them from the RPA, applying the webp fix (see here for example utility), and putting them in the game directory fixes it, but please make sure the webp images have proper headers.
Having this exact problem

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes