VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes
Aug 1, 2022
** Looks up at the title of this website **

** Looks at at the 12714 games listed on the main page **

** Looks at the poster's join date of over 5 years ago and wonders just how many games this person has downloaded FOR FREE in the last 5 years, regardless of when(if?) the game was actually released to the public... **

Ya, I call bullshit
Why don't you try to make a game, dedicate all your free time, stop doing other things, and see your work being leaked at launch, maybe that way, you can reflect a little.
I know this is a pirate site, but have you ever thought that if every developer, seeing their work being leaked, gave up on making the game? What would you download from there?
Man, it's not because of the leak, one hour or another it will leak. The problem is the time is too short, and many people stop supporting it if they can download it for free on launch day.
Last month I really wanted to play a game, I supported the developer, I barely finished downloading it, and it appeared here, so I ask you, why support? If I can get it for free on launch day?
And seeing the number of supporters decreasing, do you think it will encourage the developer? Have you ever taken a look at the "abandoned" tag on this site? You've never wondered why that plethora of abandoned games.
I also know that this is no reason to stop supporting, if you really like a game, and you can support it, do it. But many do not think so.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really, still nothing with mom/sis :cautious:
I wonder if we ever will get more than 2-3 scenes with them...

Pretty much an empty update again,when you don't like most side girls, only have the Aunt and Bea beside mom/sis paths...thaught i hope that doctor is avaivable.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
If you are like me and closed off most the other routes outside mom and sis then this update is empty unfortunately. I got baited by the release photo :p

This isn't criticism, Just putting it out there for other people that like me may expect something from those routes. This is my favorite game and I am a $40 patron. I am here for the long haul and I am excited for this developers work. :D

omegashrn this was also my experience due to the above mentioned decisions. lol The update actually has a lot of sex, just not with your girls.

Well shit, I guess I didn't realize that I closed so many off. I definitely didn't mean to.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Main routes don't have blue balls at all.

3 of the main routes have quite a lot of sexual content.

Only mother and sister are slow burn.
The only main routes are mom and sis. You can see it from this unambiguous cover:
release_15.png

And after this update, I guess, we are getting rid of Bea!
So why was she introduced from the beginning? Why did the dev think we'll exchange Tris on Bea?

How many girls will be left in the end? Will we have to also get rid of our dear aunty and lovely girlfriend? Will we have to choose between mom and sis? Who will be the last woman standing? We'll see in the next episodes! ;)

fredricojames

Oct 5, 2019
The only main routes are mom and sis. You can see it from this unambiguous cover:
View attachment 2154113

And after this update, I guess, we are getting rid of Bea!
So why was she introduced from the beginning? Why did the dev think we'll exchange Tris on Bea?

How many girls will be left in the end? Will we have to also get rid of our dear aunty and lovely girlfriend? Will we have to choose between mom and sis? Who will be the last woman standing? We'll see in the next episodes! ;)

I agree. Mom and Sis are the main routes 100%, everything else is side content.
You come to this genre for a reason. :D

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, finished Season 1 and my only real issues are spelling/extra words and those transitions. The things like "whole" instead of "hole" and repeating a word in a sentence are easy fixes. I know it can be a nightmare with code, but Word Spell Check and Grammar can aid in eliminating extra words and, to some extent, figure out wrong words. Just copy and paste and run check.
As for the transitions, they are twice as slow as they should be.

May 21, 2018
I am for free downloads of games here but we have to let the devs make money. I mean the dev invested time, effort, money (power, food, water, etc) to plan, create and release the games here. Let him at least get his money back first to pay for the expenses. At least the dev of this game is actively communicating with us here even though knowing the game got leaked for free.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
No More Money [S3 Ep.2 Gold] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.10 GB: -

No More Money Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hey guys is this a harem game or can I choose who I want to be with?
Eh, it's haremish? You can have a "formal" gf, but you'll still screw around with other girls (incl. family members), so far without any real consequences. It can get a bit more complicated if you don't break up with your first gf though

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I liked the update and am glad all the girls besides the family is getting some content.

If you're dating Emma and Lisa or Lauren. You get a bj from Emma and one sex scene with one of the girls depending on your relationship with her. Which is GF #2.

Also, heartbroken (If you cheated on her with Lauren or Lisa) Emma admits that she's okay with the MC sleeping with other girls regardless. I gotta say I love the MC owning up to it and even tried to talk her out of it. Even afterward, he's not sure she's totally okay with it. I like Emma and her wanting to get back with him even thou he cheated is not that shocking to me, she clearly has daddy and abandonment and clearly clings to the MC because she doesn't wanna be alone.

Then, I don't see Lisa being okay with it but Lauren will be pissed but get over it probably would be down with a threesome with him and Emma.

• Angry
Reactions: Dyhart and acondo

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Half the entire town came in your hospital room for endless dialogue. Still nothing with mom and sis, you know, the entire reason people play the game? So tired of these games with 90% filler "content" for months on end. This game started in Feb of 2021. Nearly two years and they still aren't getting with the program (Mom and Sis) . Too many side characters and too much blue balling, over and over, game after game. It's a trend in these games now and I am sick of it.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
I liked the update and am glad all the girls besides the family is getting some content.

If you're dating Emma and Lisa or Lauren. You get a bj from Emma and one sex scene with one of the girls depending on your relationship with her. Which is GF #2.

Also, heartbroken (If you cheated on her with Lauren or Lisa) Emma admits that she's okay with the MC sleeping with other girls regardless. I gotta say I love the MC owning up to it and even tried to talk her out of it. Even afterward, he's not sure she's totally okay with it. I like Emma and her wanting to get back with him even thou he cheated is not that shocking to me, she clearly has daddy and abandonment and clearly clings to the MC because she doesn't wanna be alone.

Then, I don't see Lisa being okay with it but Lauren will be pissed but get over it probably would be down with a threesome with him and Emma.
Are you telling, that Emma is coming back after cheating? The last time I replayed the whole game to break up with those two to make Emma happy, and now I have to replay the whole game, to start dating with them again? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So many people crying about "No sex with mom" "No sex with sister" "Dev just dragging things out." :cry:

I swear, if I knew Daz well enough, I'd write a game that opened with the MC being "used" by his Mom and big Sister and the real story starting when he runs away with his little sister to protect them both from the others abuses. That way I'd get the damn incest out of the way so all the big babies would have nothing to cry about. And if anyone was like WTF why did you start the story with the MC being abused like a little bitch, I'd be like "Hey, you got your mother/sister sex, so Shut Up and enjoy the actual story."

Yes, maybe the Mom and Sis are the "main routes" but dang, this update had anal sex in a hospital that was seen by another potential love intrest who still stuck around and had a date with the MC in his hospital room right after she saw him with another girl.

No one complaining about this update has ever gotten anywhere close to that much action in one day, much less at a hospital. And all of that was maybe an hour after getting a blow job in the same hospital room from a different love intrest!

Stop bitching about the content in this update, your life sucks by comparison. If it didn't, you wouldn't be on this site. :rolleyes:

P.S. Great Job royalcandy keep up the good work!

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes