VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
But he still has fingers and tongue. I guess we're not safe until Erwin is decomposed into molecules.
Listen, I know Erwin is in our (MC's) way of getting down & dirty with Charlotte, but the man already suffers from impotence. I'd say he is doing just fine cock-blocking us considering he got done dirty by RoyalCandy :p

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Listen, I know Erwin is in our (MC's) way of getting down & dirty with Charlotte, but the man already suffers from impotence. I'd say he is doing just fine cock-blocking us considering he got done dirty by RoyalCandy :p
I need to work on my sarcasm.:) I wasn't worried about Erwin from the beginning of the game because I always look at the tags.

This does not count as sex as we know, so no issues here!
I guess it doesn't count as sex only if it's between relatives:KEK:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I guess it doesn't count as sex only if it's between relatives:KEK:
No, you are just wrong!
Fingering, licking, blow job, don't count as sex here (f95)! It has to be penetration.
So you might watch your girl friend sucking another man and she'll tell you it's not sex and she does it often to relieve some stress for the person she is talking to. As it's not sex, it should be fine with you!

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
No, you are just wrong!
Fingering, licking, blow job, don't count as sex here (f95)! It has to be penetration.
So you might watch your girl friend sucking another man and she'll tell you it's not sex and she does it often to relieve some stress for the person she is talking to. As it's not sex, it should be fine with you!
And that's not what I meant either. Just a joke about how often a mom or sis justifies what they just done to their son/brother. Or how the mom or sist is talked into jerking off/sucking, like, "It's not sex, mom, it's okay".

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1676055303529.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?

PROGRESS STATUS

Things went really well this week. I almost finished posing the scenes for this episode. There are still a few that I need to make, but it should not take me more than a day. Once I have every scene made, while I wait for my machines to finish rendering them, I will add the music to this episode, which also should take less than a day.

After that we enter the final phase of the development which is the debugging. This might take a while, because I will need to inspect every render one by one and make sure I haven't messed things up. After I have fixed all the images, I will start looking for bugs and fix them, while someone will take a final look at the text and make sure that everything is well.

I don't want to jinx it, but I'm almost positive that the the next episode will be released next week.

That being said, I hope you all have a great weekend.

Bests,
Jason

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes