VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 2409209

Played the update, fuck the models are ugly when trying to mimic the wetness in the shower its like they are other ppl, totally changed bleah, the scene where mom helped you to get dressed was way better and hotter tho shorter...

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I do not. It's one thing to be with the sibling; but to bring offspring into the world with the shared, weak genome is another thing. Most of the time, something goes wrong. Even the animals know that.

My post was meant to be a funny reaction to that:
Not to sound like a weirdo or anything, but while first-generation offspring from incest (F/D,M/S, or B/S) does have an increased chance for genetic defects, the chance is still unbelievably small that the end result is well under a 1% chance of it happening. However, multi-generational inbreeding compounds that risk, and that's when you can witness some horrible deformities.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Not to sound like a weirdo or anything, but while first-generation offspring from incest (F/D,M/S, or B/S) does have an increased chance for genetic defects, the chance is still unbelievably small that the end result is still well under a 1% chance of it happening. However, multi-generational inbreeding compounds that risk, and that's when you can witness some horrible deformities.
Like the Whitaker family. They did a documentary on them.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Not to sound like a weirdo or anything, but while first-generation offspring from incest (F/D,M/S, or B/S) does have an increased chance for genetic defects, the chance is still unbelievably small that the end result is well under a 1% chance of it happening. However, multi-generational inbreeding compounds that risk, and that's when you can witness some horrible deformities.
First thing I think of is the X-Files episode " Home " that was scary bad incest

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Incest is bad cause math is a bitch. In small quantities its kinda fine, but multu-generational incest compounds mutation rate a lot, and from some point goes exponentially.

If the same genes are shifted around again and again with no diversification, you get this:

1677092023873.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tldr; it's equally fine for MC to fuck Charlotte and Trish, as inbreeding rate is the same somewhere around 37%. However, should his son from them to bang them, that's where issues appear as we come close to 50/50 chance of severe mutations. No motherfucking for Trish /Charlotte and MC son, I'm afraid.

However, if there is a son and a daughter, some brother and sister fucking is possible, since it's only 43% inbreeding rate. Basically a coin flip.

Remember, kids, fucking your mother or sister is like drugs - fine in small quantities, but never remains in small quantities.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This was not the answer to the question I asked
Yes it is. It's the same family members not counting offspring, but the dynamic changes with the mc no longer as the son/brother but now as the husband and eventual father figure. That is the "new" family.

Ahh my fault you replying made me think I quoted you, but I didn't even see your question. So I probably don't have an answer but what was your question?

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
Thank you very much that we can also have such discussions here. Let's assume that we generate an offspring here and it will also fall in love with a parent/sibling; can we then deny it? Where is the limit? At the first offspring that is about to come into being or at the first one with defects?

Where is the responsibility? Do we have any in such relationship?

Flertes

Nov 4, 2022
Yes it is. It's the same family members not counting offspring, but the dynamic changes with the mc no longer as the son/brother but now as the husband and eventual father figure. That is the "new" family.

Ahh my fault you replying made me think I quoted you, but I didn't even see your question. So I probably don't have an answer but what was your question?
my question is will mc make Charlotte pregnant in the new episode?

Feb 1, 2019
Incest is bad cause math is a bitch. In small quantities its kinda fine, but multu-generational incest compounds mutation rate a lot, and from some point goes exponentially.

If the same genes are shifted around again and again with no diversification, you get this:

View attachment 2409355

Tldr; it's equally fine for MC to fuck Charlotte and Trish, as inbreeding rate is the same somewhere around 37%. However, should his son from them to bang them, that's where issues appear as we come close to 50/50 chance of severe mutations. No motherfucking for Trish /Charlotte and MC son, I'm afraid.

However, if there is a son and a daughter, some brother and sister fucking is possible, since it's only 43% inbreeding rate. Basically a coin flip.

Remember, kids, fucking your mother or sister is like drugs - fine in small quantities, but never remains in small quantities.
ok

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Thank you very much that we can also have such discussions here. Let's assume that we generate an offspring here and it will also fall in love with a parent/sibling; can we then deny it? Where is the limit? At the first offspring that is about to come into being or at the first one with defects?
It depends on several factors, father/daughter, mother/son or brother/sister are genetically closer then cousins etc...
If both are perfectly healthy there's not that much chance for offspring to show genetic defects, however if the parents both carry the same inheritable defect, even though a brother and sister did not get it, they still carry it, and have a double chance it will manifest in the offspring (50% instead of 25% chance for not blood related). (plus the certainty you both carry the gene while the non bloodrelated need to share that gene which is a lower chance by itself)

Continuing inbreeding will cause the available genepool to get smaller and smaller, increasing defects each new generation.
It also will affect the auto-immune system, this will get weaker and weaker with each generation...

Last edited:

nutka

Dec 30, 2022
I am perfectly aware of the biology and mathematics behind it. I didn't expect that people would find the time to explain it here again. Once again, thank you.

The issue here is not biological or mathematical nature. It is about a taboo. I have nothing against the fact that souls find themselves here who want to be together and love each other. I am just a little concerned about their offspring. What if their offspring also develop such a need? And then it would be "yes, love each other, as we do, but let it be with the children". But they would not want to see it for the same reasons as their parents. And their descendants, of course, would not see it either. And so on. That's why I ask where the line is drawn here.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes