VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader I'm unable to unlock scenes with the mod - I get an error - guessing it still needs a tweak?
It's missing a bit of code.
Copy this at the end of \scripts\memories.rpy :
Code:
label unlockMemoryImages:
    python:
        for el in memories_list:
            for mem in el.list:
                unlockMemory(mem)
    return
Fixed, thank you

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
No More Money [v3.3.1 S3 Ep.3 Normal Edition] [RoyalCandy]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 683 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sorry if I'm asking something already explained, but why "normal edition" and what other edition could it be?

paula789

May 2, 2017
No snark here, I am genuinely curious: How are Workupload and/or Pixeldrain "better" than other mirrors for a file <5gb? Does it depend on the country or region?
Yes it depends. Workupload and Pixeldrain give 3 to 4 times download speed than others, except Mega which gives above 10 MBps.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorry if I'm asking something already explained, but why "normal edition" and what other edition could it be?
There seems be a gold edition too. No idea anymore what's in it...
THERE WILL BE A GOLD EDITION OR NOT?? I'M REALLY PISSED OF THESE MANY VERSIONS REALLY..
Gold edition has the integrated WT in it, it's a DLC on steam, just a nice little extra way to help the dev ;)

Gold edition is here for anyone wanting that one.

I don't know, I just downloaded the normal version, except for a few blowjobs, some french kissing nothing much happens.
Considering the previous game, probably much won't happen till the near ending...

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Gold edition has the integrated WT in it, it's a DLC on steam, just a nice little extra way to help the dev ;)

You don't need it though with JokerLeader's WT mod :coffee:

Considering the previous game, probably much won't happen till the near ending...
OHH SO THAT'S THE ONLY DIFFERENCE?? COOL...I DOWNLOAD JOKER MOD AND I'M GOOD THAN. THANKS A LOT FOR THE ANSWER SIR

4.20 star(s) 155 Votes