VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I do agree with the complaints about the episode lenght though, even considering the sum of all paths the playtime is very little. I might add I'm also disappointed the dev decided to end both the cheating path with Lauren and Lisa (well I assume that's the end), it was the most interesting part of the game to me, at least it was something different or less seen. The reason why I don't care about Charlotte so much is because it's the same model used 1000 times for moms with almost the same personality, dialogues and tropes dragging the thing in the most frustrating and unrealistic way possible just to milk people.
Charlotte with a different personality from the other mothers would be the end of the milking for the developer..in other words, it would be financial loss for him lol

Reactions: stargate1979
Apr 2, 2021
I must have missed the part where the game shows "Lisa path closes" or "Lauren path closes" when MC gets caught......
I also wrote that it's my assumption, I didn't say it's official. But what is definitely closed is the cheating path because you are busted, so at best it may continue as a sharing or trouple path... again already seen over and over, I was hoping that for once we could have a game with actually cheating for a while, to see something different than usual (and just to be clear, I'm not a fan of cheating in real life).

Charlotte with a different personality from the other mothers would be the end of the milking for the developer..in other words, it would be financial loss for him lol
I'm confident that with some effort and actual skill in writing you can create a mom character that is not the overused stereotype and keep people interested in supporting you. But I get what you mean, why would a dev put some effort to make a good product when he can get money just by copying others and doing the bare minimum?

Last edited:

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I also wrote that it's my assumption, I didn't say it's official. But what is definitely closed is the cheating path because you are busted, so at best it may continue as a sharing or trouple path... again already seen over and over, I was hoping that for once we could have a game with actually cheating for a while, to see something different than usual (and just to be clear, I'm not a fan of cheating in real life).

I'm confident that with some effort and actual skill in writing you can create a mom character that is not the overused stereotype and keep people interested in supporting you. But I get what you mean, why would a dev put some effort to make a good product when he can get money just by copying others and doing the bare minimum?
I think that with a little effort he could have made her personality different from the others while maintaining the milking, but the guy prefers more of the same.

the_shape

Nov 14, 2020
No More Money [v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition] [ ] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry for the error that my version caused you, now I redid a new .zip and I'm sorry again. :( :cry:

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.9 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.4 GB

Mega - Pixeldrain (Fix)

Original Mac Size: 4.9 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.3 GB

Mega - Pixeldrain (Fix)

i tried the mega dl for pc from this and it pretty much gives the game a boatload of these even when starting a new game

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
i tried the mega dl for pc from this and it pretty much gives the game a boatload of these even when starting a new game

Would you be able to send me a save so I can see it? (Did you download the fix version that fixed the gallery error?)

Senjusuki

May 20, 2022
No More Money [v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition] [ ] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

I'm sorry for the error that my version caused you, now I redid a new .zip and I'm sorry again. :( :cry:

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.9 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.4 GB

Mega - Pixeldrain (Fix)

Original Mac Size: 4.9 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.3 GB

Mega - Pixeldrain (Fix)

Idk if im the only one
Im having an error
It says failed to decode WEBP
On my windows and my phone with joiplay

I will try to download thw uncompressed ver if i still have the same error

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Laughing my ass out when the game ended 30 secs after I opened it. I am on mainly Charlotte+tris path only and it had nothing on them LMAO
"........ so this part is mainly about Lisa, Lauren and Emma. If none of these girls are of interest to you I suggest you skip this version, it might take longer to download than to play. This episode has a lot of content, but only for the 3 ladies."
It is mentioned in the changelog.
What did you expect?
internet.jpg

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes