VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 153 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Any update?
I'm not done with the week yet. I'm still working during Saturday and Sunday. I'll do a weekly report tomorrow after I'm done for the week. I'm really trying to finish everything so that the only remaining thing would be rendering, debugging and preparing the release, so that in about a week or two the new update will be out.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
WK_241.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? Sorry for delaying the weekly report, but I really wanted to do as much as possible this week, that's why I also worked during the weekend.
This week I managed to do a lot of progress on the animation side. I wanted to finish everything, but I still got two more animations to pose, so hopefully by Wednesday everything will be ready and the only thing remaining would be to wait for the scenes to be rendered. I don't think I will be able to release the game this week, since there are like 10 more animations to be rendered and that takes a lot of time, but most probably everything will be ready for the last week of March.
That being said, next week once I finish posing everything I'll start debugging the new episode, fixing all the bugs I encounter while I wait for my machines to render the remaining animations.
Next Friday there won't be a Weekly Report, since that's all I'll be doing, so the next time you'll hear from me it will be with an update.
The +40$ patrons will get the game earlier, while the others will get the game 5 days later, but everybody will get the game in March.
Bests,
Jason

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
View attachment 3453011

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? Sorry for delaying the weekly report, but I really wanted to do as much as possible this week, that's why I also worked during the weekend.
This week I managed to do a lot of progress on the animation side. I wanted to finish everything, but I still got two more animations to pose, so hopefully by Wednesday everything will be ready and the only thing remaining would be to wait for the scenes to be rendered. I don't think I will be able to release the game this week, since there are like 10 more animations to be rendered and that takes a lot of time, but most probably everything will be ready for the last week of March.
That being said, next week once I finish posing everything I'll start debugging the new episode, fixing all the bugs I encounter while I wait for my machines to render the remaining animations.
Next Friday there won't be a Weekly Report, since that's all I'll be doing, so the next time you'll hear from me it will be with an update.
The +40$ patrons will get the game earlier, while the others will get the game 5 days later, but everybody will get the game in March.
Bests,
Jason
next update mc betterlaid in mom...is being 3 years of waiting

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
Progress update we deserve.

my initial goal was before Christmas
then January
I hope it will be sometime in February,
My initial goal was to finish this episode in February
I need to release this episode in February, but I don't see how
So if it's not done in February then I'm sure it will be done in March
probably everything will be ready for the last week of March.

Mar 2, 2022
View attachment 3453011

Hi guys,
Bests,
Jason
63050ae9df594c789a0710ab02559837.jpg

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
So i just played the game i liked the no more secrets (even though the ending was somewhat rushed)...so when i found the same developer made another game(with sis/bro theme) i was very happy.
So I really enjoyed the game , the visuals are very good,story is very good too with some elements of mystery and slice of life and the characters are also great too.
My main focus is Triss(such a tease) but oh boy after 3 seasons all we good is dozens of blue balls and 1 BJ and 1 FJ (i really hope the scenes with the sister not be only 1-2 before the VN end)
i also played 1-2 speed runs with different choices and i noticed that the mc is more vocal about his feelings with the mom and not with the sister.... yea he told tris that he love her but i believe the mc was with the mother more open and with sister more laid back (probably because Tris is Virgin) moreover the scenes with the mother are much more than the scenes with the Tris and its a pity.
Nonetheless its a great VN one of the best of its category, and i cant wait for the next chapter.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 153 Votes