VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, released or not I will wait and see what happens. Things are awfully quite here. Is it silent before the the storm? Or will it be stormy again?

Only the dev can tell.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Daskapital61

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Jesus Christ, have some patience people. It's not even out for $40 patrons why you pirate(I'm a pirate too)bi*ch in so much. We gonna get it for free anyways what difference it makes if you don't get it first day first hour. Not even paying patron shame and blame like here.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
thank you bro for this reminder, that's why this dev is a moron he shouldn't have to give something like this, just giving fans false hope when the time comes, making fans disappointed, fuck lol royal candy
Why are you shouting an yelling? And not paying but still playing. If you do not like the dev what are you really doning here wasting our time? Please stay away instead of making annoying posts. Only pissing the dev off, but the moment the update will arrive I am sure you will be one of the first downloading it...... And start yelling again.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Why are you shouting an yelling? And not paying but still playing. If you do not like the dev what are you really doning here wasting our time? Please stay away instead of making annoying posts. Only pissing the dev off, but the moment the update will arrive I am sure you will be one of the first downloading it...... And start yelling again.
is it possible to learn this power of hearing people through your screen?

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Man, you're wasting our time., not the other way around. This is a Pirate Site, remember???
Go, join your fancy-pants discord-patreon. What are you doing here?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Is the update released yet? I haven’t seen anything posted on Patreon!

I would like to subscribe but, only at the moment the update is released.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

1712171493119.png

Hi guys,
Season 3 Episode 5 is finally here. I'm sorry I couldn't release it in March as I promised, but I had to redo some parts that I wasn't fully happy with. That's why the 5$ patrons won't wait the normal 5 days after the release and will get the game on Saturday.
DOWNLOAD
+40$ patrons
GOLD EDITION +20$ patrons (06 April 2024)
NORMAL EDITION +5$ patrons (06 April 2024)
This version includes all the episodes so you do not have to download the previous episodes one by one.
ABOUT SEASON 3 EPISODE 5

This episode starts with our beloved MC training to protect his loved ones, either with Denise or with Sheila. Once he returns home he can either go on a date with Charlotte or go talk to Tris about a few things that happened while he was away.
The main goal of this episode is progressing in the main story, however we also focus a lot on the relationship with Charlotte, Tris, Denise and a little bit of Sheila.
  • 1100 renders
  • +85 animations
  • 26 gallery images
  • 6 memories
Bests,
Jason

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes