VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I figured somewhere small as a heatwave in the entire country... Though Romania isn't all that small.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Did a quick check out of curiosity and much of Romania was under the threat of 'code red' for a prolonged heat wave this past week with temperatures reaching 42 degrees Celsius (roughly 105 degrees Fahrenheit equivalent).

I can't speak to the state of the infrastructure in Romania but in the U.S., with good or better infrastructure, we had brown outs in the Midwest where I live (earlier this summer when temperatures were hitting mid 90 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 days straight) and all it takes is one power outage at night while you are sleeping to lose hours of productivity rendering the queued work If that is all you lose.

This comment from RC feels legit and fits the news that is available with just a quick check, even if he is bearing bad news that we don't want to hear.

I'm a $ supporter and I see no reason to question what is happening or drop my $ support based on what I found.

Sometimes - RL issues are not actually a dev milking their supporters; they are just that - RL issues.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes