VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The MC is conflicted about lying about his old gf to his new gf, but not about flirting with his 'landlady' and 'roommate' and having sexy time with other girls. The break up subplot is pointless and annoying.
It's the same issue with most of those games that insist on having landlady stories on Patreon. Lots of drama about (comparatively) pointless shit while the taboo elephant in the room is treated like the most normal thing in the world. Because we can't really talk or even think about it. Lame and defeats the purpose of having that fetish in the game.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
So why did the MC tell he broke up with his girlfriend when I clearly did not, just to hook up with the chick in the club without ANY choice on my part? This is what we do now? Autopiloting the story into cheating mode?! Seriously?!
eeeeh

my mc is talking to lisa at the club (update 5)
he´s saying he broke up with emma - what he clearly NOT did
whats wrong here?
Looking at the script, that scene it's supposed to happen IF you told the girls at the beach to have a gf in Ep3, AND if you break with your gf in Ep5. THEN, at the club scene, you got an opportunity (choice) to reopen Lisa or Lauren path opened in Ep2.

It doesn't seem intended if you decided to be faithful to Emma. There's a variable or decision missing in the code. Hope it will be fixed.

Reactions: doe50818

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I'm guessing if you want to be loyal to your GF, there's not a lot of content?
Struggling to decide who to go for here. Feel bad for Emma and she's so loyal and loving, but Lisa is great potential GF material and she's hotter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dyhart

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I'm guessing if you want to be loyal to your GF, there's not a lot of content?
Struggling to decide who to go for here. Feel bad for Emma and she's so loyal and loving, but Lisa is great potential GF material and she's hotter.
Yea, I decided to go with family and GF only, there wasn't much meat on these bones in EP5. But hey, that's what you get in a game with branching paths. The ones you don't pick only reduce your playtime each update. I'm okay with that.

MC goes to the club, sees the two girls he met on Ep2 or 3 that he sold a house to and thinks: "I don't want to talk to them". Two lines after he goes talk to them... ; In my game I told them the MC had a girlfriend and they didn't took it well and never saw them again. And coming to Ep5: I didn't broke with girlfriend Emma and when the MC talks to her in the club, which he didn't want to talk to, talked to her and says he doesn't have a girlfriend? That he broke with her when I didn't?
I sincerely hope these were mistakes, but from a good and experienced dev?... Giving choices that mean absolutely nothing, at this level, are not only a gamebreaker...
It would've taken you less time to read the most recent comments than to write that to find out why this is happening, and how to fix it.

Reactions: Lord Soth

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This dude (DEV) have problem with ''No More'' words: all of his games have ''No More'' name on it LOL

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm this Milf is Like Ferrari cant wait to see Mc Riding her :cool: (y)
Prob 10 more update for this super hot scene :love:(y)

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Does the patch go in the game folder? If so it seems not to work. It's probably me though. So some advice would be appreciated.
After downloading, remove "####_" that was added to the original file name "relationships.rpy".

Every file you download directly from this board gets numbers and a "_" added to the file name. ;)

Reactions: tossler

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What the hell is it with Devs that can't allow people to make their own minds up, no sooner are we given an option to tell Emma we are dedicated to her than we are forced into a club where we meet the two girls from before and the Dev forces us to tell them we broke up with our girlfriend - fuck this what dam this sucks. Has no-one ever heard of honesty

Reactions: Alkemides

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Is it normal that I'm on Emma path & the MC still went to talk to Lisa at Katrina's club saying that he has broken up with Emma? Seriously what the heck happened?

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes