VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
In the routes where you breakup with Lisa, did the game gave you a chance not to go with Lisa on the club?
If I told the girls at the beach I have a gf, and break with Emma, I got a choice to reopen Lisa or Lauren path at the club. If I choose to reopen, then the conversation about the breaking occurs.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
If I told the girls at the beach I have a gf, and break with Emma, I got a choice to reopen Lisa or Lauren path at the club. If I choose to reopen, then the conversation about the breaking occurs.
Ok, the entire thing is a bug because those with Emma didn't got the choice. That whats got me annoyed, not only Not breaking up with Emma but Mostly Not having a choice to not go with Lisa.

bab

Sep 9, 2017
How do I get this patch to work? It opens up as a tab in my browser. Not super tech savvy so there is probably something I'm missing. Thanks for the help.
1.Right click file and save link as 2.Then remove this 1240650_ from the file name 3.Then place the file in the folder called game and replace file if asked, hope this helps.

Reactions: trbbles and bits

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hi guys,

First of all I want to apologize to those of you who wanted to be faithful to Emma, but you were kinda forced to cheat on her. That is fixed now in version 0.5.2.

I would recommend playing the club scene again.

I'll try to test the game better next time.

Best regards,
Jason

Given the fact that sooner or later the game will be leaked, I decided to leak it myself so that you can play the good version.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
I told the girls i had a girlfriend, broke up with Emma and tryed go the Lauren way, but i still talk to Lisa when i chose Lauren??

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
View attachment 1051635

No More Money [Ep.5 v0.5.1] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Dude, you are always so fucking fast with your compressed versions and your mods, thank you for your work, I really appreciate it.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
I cant seem to get on Lauren's path. I chose her in the club and got the bj scene but then the next day MC goes with Lisa at the beach instead. What am I doing wrong?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I cant seem to get on Lauren's path. I chose her in the club and got the bj scene but then the next day MC goes with Lisa at the beach instead. What am I doing wrong?
I think your problem is related to an old bug that I fixed in episode 3. There was a path in which no matter what you only ended up with Lisa, so probably you have played that bugged version. I'm sorry to inform you, but I think you should restart the game.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Hi guys,

First of all I want to apologize to those of you who wanted to be faithful to Emma, but you were kinda forced to cheat on her. That is fixed now in version 0.5.2.

I would recommend playing the club scene again.

I'll try to test the game better next time.

Windows/Ubuntu
MacOS

Best regards,
Jason

Given the fact that sooner or later the game will be leaked, I decided to leak it myself so that you can play the good version.
Fixed!!! Thanks a lot for the quick response. My OCD was driving me crazy.

Tested in all my playthroughs, no problems found.

Reactions: JBZ

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
I think your problem is related to an old bug that I fixed in episode 3. There was a path in which no matter what you only ended up with Lisa, so probably you have played that bugged version. I'm sorry to inform you, but I think you should restart the game.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I started a new game. Played both playthroughs. its still the same. Is there any variable that I can manually set or something?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I started a new game. Played both playthroughs. its still the same. Is there any variable that I can manually set or something?
lisa_path = False
lauren_path = True

I just restarted the play focusing on Lauren and I got the content. I'll send you a save at the beginning of episode 5, just answer please a few questions:
1. Job
a) real estate
b) club

2. Charlotte path?
a) open
b) closed

3. Tris path?
a) open
b) closed

4. Sheila path?
a) open
b) closed

5.Beatrice path?
a) open
b) closed

6. Boss path (Katrina/Darlene)?
a) open
b) closed

7. You told Lauren the truth about Emma ?
a) yes
b) no

8. Do you want Lisa on the side or not?
a) yes
b) no

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes