VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Way back when there were smoking and non-smoking sections in restaurants (and I was teenager) I thought it was cool. But then teenagers are stupid. I saw the cigarette as Tris being a stupid teenager trying to do something rebellious and "cool", she didn't do anything sexy with it. I do realize some people think of it as a kink or fetish, I don't understand it these days.
It's probably a nod to the people, who like'm very young, so it's still a fetish. Which is a different can of worms, because kids usually hit their rebellious phase way before university or college. But it's only just a single yike, since Tris is clearly a tenant and only acts like a child.

Reactions: MrFriendly

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Way back when there were smoking and non-smoking sections in restaurants (and I was teenager) I thought it was cool. But then teenagers are stupid. I saw the cigarette as Tris being a stupid teenager trying to do something rebellious and "cool", she didn't do anything sexy with it. I do realize some people think of it as a kink or fetish, I don't understand it these days.
Exactly, that was not to be seen as a fetish. It was just another way to show Tris doing something stupid. I understand that smoking is a turn on or turn off for some of you, but this has nothing to do with that.
She was just having a small rebellious moment, because let's be honest, she ran away for like 12 hours, you can't even call that running away.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Maybe I didn't notice it so much in previous updates but this one made me get sick of the constant slow camera pans. If there was 80% less slow pans, it might still be too many pans. Just render the scene and move on.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
from what i understand he blamed her for running away & stealing his bike, not the sucking his dick part

thing is she kinda behaves like one, she's very immature. Also, he's the family's patriarch considering his dad is a deadbeat, he's supposed to do that.
And you think that guy is mature, a guy who doesn't hesitate to fuck his girlfriend in his parents home and just after this is trying to fuck his mom and his sister. Very mature indeed, he just behaves like a little boy who plays with his toys without thinking about hurting others.
And worse when his sister tries to make a move he doesnt like it because he is the man, he has to decide when and how things happen, those women are just livestock, how do they dare to decide of something !

Reactions: Gwydion

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
And you think that guy is mature, a guy who doesn't hesitate to fuck his girlfriend in his parents home and just after this is trying to fuck his mom and his sister. Very mature indeed, he just behaves like a little boy who plays with his toys without thinking about hurting others.
And worse when his sister tries to make a move he doesnt like it because he is the man, he has to decide when and how things happen, those women are just livestock, how do they dare to decide of something !
That's up to the players discretion though he doesn't have to fuck anyone but his girlfriend.

Reactions: Achuprasad

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That's up to the players discretion though he doesn't have to fuck anyone but his girlfriend.
Sure, but really is there many people here who really reject all the girls but one to stay true!
Of course those games are made so that you try to fuck everybody and get away with it, but it's very difficult to make it so the player doesn't have the feeling that the MC is a manwhore.
It's not easy to find a way to make things work and get some good ending and avoid drama like in Acting Lessons for example.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
So a man must allow a woman to suck his cock whenever she wants otherwise he treats her as livestock.

So when a woman shows signs she likes a man I guess that dude is allowed to take her pussy whenever he desires, otherwise he's cattle.

Makes sense(y)

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
So a man must allow a woman to suck his cock whenever she wants otherwise he treats her as livestock.

So when a woman shows signs she likes a man I guess that dude is allowed to take her pussy whenever he desires, otherwise he's cattle.

Makes sense(y)
I understand this argument but you have to take this scene into context. The MC was pursuing the sister constantly before this, and suddenly he comes down on her like a hammer. He implies that his sister is not smart enough and has no agency to make any choices without him. He then proceeds to give her guidance on sex, smoking, drinking, money, and relationships. If the MC was doing this to manipulate her then fine, but his thoughts seem to betray a feeling of undeserved moral superiority and altruism that I find laughable.

Reactions: Gwydion and LSC82

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I understand this argument but you have to take this scene into context. The MC was pursuing the sister constantly before this, and suddenly he comes down on her like a hammer. He implies that his sister is not smart enough and has no agency to make any choices without him. He then proceeds to give her guidance on sex, smoking, drinking, money, and relationships. If the MC was doing this to manipulate her then fine, but his thoughts seem to betray a feeling of undeserved moral superiority and altruism that I find laughable.
So if you want to fuck someone then you can't offer that person any guidance? Who made that rule?

Also, why is offering guidance a bad thing, that's something I truly don't get.

"My older brother told me to always stand up for myself that must mean he thinks I'm stupid & have no agency."

Reactions: Rythan25

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
So if you want to fuck someone then you can't offer that person any guidance? Who made that rule?
Its more a critique of his smugness not his actions. If your partner treated you as an ignorant child you would not be happy. Partners help each other through things all the time but it is definitely a different dynamic. This is regardless of whether the advice is right or wrong, needed or not needed. His concern on the beach in the morning comes across much better and is more understandable, than his condescending inner monologue the night before.
And I want to point out that this is the guy that gave his possibly alcoholic mother drinks on the beach to try to take advantage of her.

Reactions: Gwydion
4.20 star(s) 159 Votes