VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Don't forget your weekend plans with the Family.
Your real life one, not this one.
You can always fix this one.
Script errors in RL (things not going as planed) are a pita. And if you open your wallet and get a "resource not found" error, the family is not amused. But if you say something wrong, you can always try to ignore or rollback.

Reactions: toolkitxx

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Don't forget your weekend plans with the Family.
Your real life one, not this one.
You can always fix this one.
Thank you, well if it's not tomorrow it will be on Monday, but tomorrow might be good actually. If my machine manages to finish rendering the animations then I'll release the game tomorrow, because all the rest will be done by then.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
it never drops here on release day anyway,so i'd just go about my life and wait patiently If I were you guys,without the pointless "where is hero/we need a hero" vs "nooo let the dev make moneyyy" shit that happens every time in this thread.

Reactions: Bnshy and Balu83

maria

Jul 19, 2017
it never drops here on release day anyway,so i'd just go about my life and wait patiently If I were you guys,without the pointless "where is hero/we need a hero" vs "nooo let the dev make moneyyy" shit that happens every time in this thread.
its droped many times in realise days, so patient is not so nessesary)

maria

Jul 19, 2017
When exactly?
I only know that it usually found its way through a Samaritan to F95Zone 3 days after release.....
This was also already the case with the other games

Wait and see:coffee:
the last version was dropped on next day after realise

maria

Jul 19, 2017
When exactly?
I only know that it usually found its way through a Samaritan to F95Zone 3 days after release.....
This was also already the case with the other games

Wait and see:coffee:
no, in realise day. look at dates at 1st page)

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes