VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I don't quite remember how the authors first game ended but IIRC it had a harem ending for all the family and then single girl ending for all the side girls. So I expect it will be similar here. I hear from authors it is too difficult to have a complete harem because some people want some girls and not others so they either include everyone or no one. So I expect him to do what he did for his first game. Have Charlotte+Tris+Aunt semi harem and then individual endings with Bea/Lisa/Emma/Lauren.
I'd only add Emma to that semi harem and I'd be set.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I want to play it from Season 1 where can I download it? or if I download this season 2 will it start from the first?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, Emma was done dirty by the MC. I felt like shit after she caught MC kissing Lisa. Wish he wasn't such a man-whore, all these girls are gorgeous and endearing, I wouldn't want to cheat on any one of them, especially Emma, who's done so much for the MC. I really hope we're able to salvage the relationship with her, and that she gets the love she deserves.
And u didn't feel bad for her before she caught the MC, like as u decided to cheat on her ?
U mean, u are the man-whore, the MC can be loyal if u wish to do so.

As for Emma, i liked her as she was natural and broke up as she was going plastic.
If she decides she want to go all fake that's her problem, iirc the MC didn't even hint he would like that she changes anything... i certainly dislike her new look.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Something seems to be malfunctioning, just started a new run where the MC didn't do anything with Lauren/Lisa by admitting he has a GF while they're on the beach and then getting the cold shoulder treatment later when he runs in to them at the college. Yet for some reason in S2E1 after the MC helps the "mom" with sunscreen it goes to him having a date with Lisa out of nowhere. maybe something to look in to?
In the current version everything works. If you told the truth and don't start a new attempt with Lisa/Lauren, then you don't go on any dates with them. You are probably playing with a WT mod.
Please report only bugs from the original game.

I want to play it from Season 1 where can I download it? or if I download this season 2 will it start from the first?
The download includes season 1 and season 2.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hey there guys..

this just maybe me..but..
does anyone here got any word from scrappy?
I find it odd because scrappy is one of the many great modders here who is
lightning fast in updating the mod in the op once the main game gets updated as well..

I came across I think 3 or 4 popular games that got recent updates with scrappy's mod in the op
and not a single one of the mods there got updated so far..
I don't mean to sound impatient.. I'm actually worried if scrappy is okay.. I hope he is..
I guess this is just based from past experience where I seen game got an update and in less than 24 hrs.. Scrappy's mod is
also updated as well.

If anyone got any intel, it would be highly appreciated.
thanks in advance guys.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Hey there guys..

this just maybe me..but..
does anyone here got any word from scrappy?
I find it odd because scrappy is one of the many great modders here who is
lightning fast in updating the mod in the op once the main game gets updated as well..

I came across I think 3 or 4 popular games that got recent updates with scrappy's mod in the op
and not a single one of the mods there got updated so far..
I don't mean to sound impatient.. I'm actually worried if scrappy is okay.. I hope he is..
I guess this is just based from past experience where I seen game got an update and in less than 24 hrs.. Scrappy's mod is
also updated as well.

If anyone got any intel, it would be highly appreciated.
thanks in advance guys.
It is updated on his Patreon

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
hi guys does anyone have save until s2 e5 ? i just reinstall my windows and all my save were gone
how should this work for you?

there are like 6 or 7 paths with the girls
are you sure you want play a path you not like?

ppl should more thinking about this before asking (no personal offence here )

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes