VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
That was actually what I did when Howling at the Moon played for the first time. I stopped playing, found the playlist, added it into my library, and went back to the game. Until that point, I wasn't super into the sound on most AVNs. Now, I'm actively looking for more music from them. And all it took was one perfectly executed character introduction.
Hopefully the music licensing issue all gets worked out soon, Royal Candy and team really really nailed it with the music picked out, sets scenes, sets mood, great with action shots and romance scenes

Reactions: PrinceKali1

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Asking for a slight spoiler I guess. I played this game a long while back. I really liked it, but the slow burn was getting excessive to me (I know how much of that kind of thing is either "too much" or "not enough" is subjective though, to each their own and all that, etc.). And I wanted to come back and give it another play once some more progress had been made passed all the teasing and buildup. So to just cut to it: Has anything substantial happened with the mom yet? I asked a while back, but was told that still nothing had really happened yet.

Reactions: Jack-ish

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Asking for a slight spoiler I guess. I played this game a long while back. I really liked it, but the slow burn was getting excessive to me (I know how much of that kind of thing is either "too much" or "not enough" is subjective though, to each their own and all that, etc.). And I wanted to come back and give it another play once some more progress had been made passed all the teasing and buildup. So to just cut to it: Has anything substantial happened with the mom yet? I asked a while back, but was told that still nothing had really happened yet.
Guess it depends on what you mean by substantial, if compared to a few updates ago yes, same with Tris, but you should really play it and find out for yourself :)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
The third base event with Tris was AWESOME don't miss out on it :)
Have to assume that third base with Charlotte will occur very soon and Royal Candy will make it spectacular
Here's hoping. Guess I'll check back in the future... yet again lol

I know it might seem like I'm hating on the game, but I do remember enjoying it when I played it (enough to where it's in my sig). I'm all for a slow burn build-up to enhance the payoff. Especially when it's executed well. But whenever some games just drag it out for too long (imo), and turn into basically nothing but teasefests (at least with the main attractions), culminating in only one or two sex scenes with them at the end before rolling the credits, that's just frustrating and not enjoyable to me. Though I know that's precisely what some people do like, and once the actual sex happens the game is pretty much over for them. And to each their own! But that just ain't for me. As I said, it's been quite a while since I played. So I'm not sure what the game has been like since back then. But personally I'm hoping that overall the game ends up being more of the former than the latter.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Here's hoping. Guess I'll check back in the future... yet again lol

I know it might seem like I'm hating on the game, but I do remember enjoying it when I played it (enough to where it's in my sig). I'm all for a slow burn build-up to enhance the payoff. Especially when it's executed well. But whenever some games just drag it out for too long (imo), and turn into basically nothing but teasefests (at least with the main attractions), culminating in only one or two sex scenes with them at the end before rolling the credits, that's just frustrating and not enjoyable to me. Though I know that's precisely what some people do like, and once the actual sex happens the game is pretty much over for them. And to each their own! But that just ain't for me. As I said, it's been quite a while since I played. So I'm not sure what the game has been like since back then. But personally I'm hoping that overall the game ends up being more of the former than the latter.
Developer Royal Candy has stated that all female love interests will have had sex with the MC by the end of the current season (season 3) AND that there will be a season 4. That S4 should feature a significant amount of episodes, so the story and action between MC and Charlotte, MC and Tris, hell MC and Charlotte+ Tris is no where near over....there will be lots of action, and that action will continue in new episodes for some time still. You might want to get back into the story, things are picking up with Bea as well, and to lesser extent Denise, but the MC is going to be a very popular guy very soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Developer Royal Candy has stated that all female love interests will have had sex with the MC by the end of the current season (season 3) AND that there will be a season 4. That S4 should feature a significant amount of episodes, so the story and action between MC and Charlotte, MC and Tris, hell MC and Charlotte+ Tris is no where near over....there will be lots of action, and that action will continue in new episodes for some time still. You might want to get back into the story, things are picking up with Bea as well, and to lesser extent Denise, but the MC is going to be a very popular guy very soon
That whole paragraph was music to my ears! :love: Thanks, friend!

Yeah I definitely hope that those very awesome title shots with MC, Charlotte, and Tris on the couch eventually become an actual, in-game, still playable state of affairs (and in the sense of an ongoing game, and not just a short epilogue montage, as I and I'm sure others have been disappointingly burned by with some VNs before). Like, we put sometimes up to several dozen hours of playtime into reaching this point. Let us have the time and means to fully enjoy all the fruits of our labor lol! :LOL:

Reactions: KrusherKev

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
That whole paragraph was music to my ears! :love: Thanks, friend!

Yeah I definitely hope that those very awesome title shots with MC, Charlotte, and Tris on the couch eventually become an actual, in-game, still playable state of affairs (and in the sense of an ongoing game, and not just a short epilogue montage, as I and I'm sure others have been disappointingly burned by with some VNs before). Like, we put sometimes up to several dozen hours of playtime into reaching this point. Let us have the time and means to fully enjoy all the fruits of our labor lol! :LOL:
Sorry for the paragraph lol :) I totally get excited when discussing the game, it is so well put together and enjoyable. Royal Candy and his team truly have an amazing product, hopefully more people get behind supporting him $ wise to continue to allow the game to grow. I like the title shot, just wish that Tris would scoot down on the couch just a few more inches so Charlotte's boobs show fully :sneaky: Found the game back in August and seem to play different pathways / version / gameplay nearly every day

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry for the paragraph lol :) I totally get excited when discussing the game, it is so well put together and enjoyable. Royal Candy and his team truly have an amazing product, hopefully more people get behind supporting him $ wise to continue to allow the game to grow. I like the title shot, just wish that Tris would scoot down on the couch just a few more inches so Charlotte's boobs show fully :sneaky: Found the game back in August and seem to play different pathways / version / gameplay nearly every day
I personally find it to be a sad state of affairs, regarding the rapidly declining average human attention-span, when someone feels the need to apologize over a single paragraph as if they had written a novel lol. Seriously though, I get super-passionate and nerd out over shit all the time. It's a trait that I like to see in others as well. I appreciate the info (y)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1685123376444.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a wonderful week.
First of all I want to apologize for not posting a weekly report last week. Due to my week immune system, I got sick again. Last week I have spent it all in bed with fever. Right now I'm feeling a lot better, except for a bad cough, but I'm back at work now.
RELEASE CHANGES
As you know I wanted to release this episode in June, however some things happened.
First my old machine that was rendering the animations broke again and this time looks like it's gone for good, so until I'm buying a second machine to render the animations, I'm doing everything on a single computer.
That being said even if I still had a second computer, there are just too many animations to be rendered. The whole episode has around 140 animations (300-600 frames each). So even if I finished everything today, I couldn't release the whole episode in June. The machine I'm currently working on has 2x3090 and it still takes 5-10 mins to render a frame.
Then the owner of the place where I live also told me that he's going to sell the place, so I will have to move out until the end of July, which is going to affect my work hours.
Because of this and some other personal reasons, I decided to split the episode in two. First part will be released in June and the second part, late July or early August.
PROGRESS IMAGEG CHANGES
If you have noticed in the progress image, I have removed the music and made it more clearly how things are going on the artistic side. The scenes for this part are almost done, however I still have some animations to prepare.
The reason I removed the audio tab is because I had to remove the music from my game due to some licensing changes. I have found a few alternatives, but none of them were as good as the music we had before, so rather than putting some music just for the sake of it, I'd rather not add music at all, at least until I find a better alternative.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I have mainly worked on animations. Right now I'm working on animations for Charlotte.
That being said I hope you all have a great weekend.
Kind regards,

Jan 27, 2018
My goal would be to release the next episode in April, however based on how many big this episode is, it might not be possible, but I'll do my best.
Anyway, the goal has not changed. I still want to release this episode by the end of May and we're doing our best to make it happen.
As you know I wanted to release this episode in June
:confused:

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes