VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No, we only got startet with the BJ content.

I don't get it anyway, for me that's the most uninteresting part in such a VN. I always fast forward these. I find the teasing before that much more interesting. BJs are so blant. Maybe I am not interested because I always want to see the girl having fun and not the MC. That's also why most night scenes with the MC jerking on the body part of choice off don't offer me anything (in other games, this game does not have such scenes).

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Charlotte first
Nah, I don't like playing a mofo even in a game. Though in reality Charlotte would be closer to my age (me older than her.) I'd be older than her but younger than the MC at the start of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: tbz1983

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Everyone likes something different, and that's fine. Otherwise life would be boring.
As in The Witcher, so here:

#TeamTriss :)
I have the distinct impression that the only one that has had an entire team so far would be Katrina :sneaky:
However, so with Tris being main love interest here too, Bea is second must be a hot 18 year old virgin thing or something :LOL:;)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how about both
If it was not for their pool game scene, I would have dumped Charlotte by now.
If we get more of that, I'm all up for it. But her "coming out" scene was so bad, that I almost restarted the game without her.
Only her interaction with Triss shortly after that saved her from oblivion.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1702142922754.png

Weekly Report 229 - No More Money

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a wonderful week.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I have worked a lot on making Tris' content perfect. I've been struggling a lot, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the results. I really want to finish writing this episode by the end of next week, but I'm not completely happy with the text right now, so I keep on going back and forth.
I apologize for how slow the development goes, but so far this was my favorite episode to write and I really want to make it as good as possible.
That being said I should get back to work.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Jason

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I can't wait to get it on Steam :)
I wait for the game on GOG :)
... or at least itch.io, if GOG won't have it. But I stronlgy suggest the dev to apply again with both No More Secrets and No More Money.
They are accepting older games too, if they are done well. Just got one that was finalized in 2021.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes