VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I figured somewhere small as a heatwave in the entire country... Though Romania isn't all that small.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Did a quick check out of curiosity and much of Romania was under the threat of 'code red' for a prolonged heat wave this past week with temperatures reaching 42 degrees Celsius (roughly 105 degrees Fahrenheit equivalent).

I can't speak to the state of the infrastructure in Romania but in the U.S., with good or better infrastructure, we had brown outs in the Midwest where I live (earlier this summer when temperatures were hitting mid 90 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 days straight) and all it takes is one power outage at night while you are sleeping to lose hours of productivity rendering the queued work If that is all you lose.

This comment from RC feels legit and fits the news that is available with just a quick check, even if he is bearing bad news that we don't want to hear.

I'm a $ supporter and I see no reason to question what is happening or drop my $ support based on what I found.

Sometimes - RL issues are not actually a dev milking their supporters; they are just that - RL issues.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017

View attachment 3846637

Hi everyone,
I come with both good and bad news.

Due to extreme temperatures and bad power infrastructure in my country over the past week, I have experienced daily power outages starting around 6 PM, sometimes even earlier, lasting until morning. From what I understand, the infrastructure cannot sustain such temperatures, and everyone turning on their AC when they get back from work doesn't help either.

Because of this, I had to wake up at 5 AM to work for 10-12 hours before the power was cut off, which surprisingly turned out to be good. I managed to be more productive in the morning than usual, so this is the good news. This week, I managed to complete around 250 scenes. To put it in perspective, the first episode of No More Money had around 250 renders, so doing this many renders in one week is amazing.

The bad news is that I'm really behind with rendering. As you know, I have two machines: my old machine, which I use for rendering 24/7, and another machine that I use for work during the day and for rendering at night. However, since I was without power for half of the day for a whole week, my old machine was only able to render a 600-frame animation, while the other machine didn't do a single render.

Hopefully, things will be better next week.

Bests,
Jason

Where does the dev live? Here in europe we don't have no outage at all? Let us all sponsor him and donate a generator. I want to know how the game will develope......

Feb 25, 2022

Weekly Report 255 - No More Money.png

Hi everybody,
I hope you all had a wonderful week.

PROGRESS STATUS

Given how much work there still was on the animation side, even with help, I decided it was best if I also focused on animations. We managed to do quite a lot of animations this week. There are still a few left, but it doesn't look as bad as before.

If things go well, in about two weeks all the animations and scenes should be prepared for rendering. At that point, I'll start testing the new episode while I wait for my machines to render the animations. This will take a lot of time because there are a lot of animations, and some of them have even 600/700 frames, with each frame taking around 5-10 minutes.

Also since this week there was only one power outage in my area, I managed to render all the scenes I prepared last week and a few animations.

That being said, I do believe that by the end of August you'll get the new episode.

Best,
Jason

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
In fact, the dev did a great work since the beginning. You'd better start with the latest version, it's really astonishing.

View attachment 3870437

Hi everybody,
I hope you all had a wonderful week.

PROGRESS STATUS

Given how much work there still was on the animation side, even with help, I decided it was best if I also focused on animations. We managed to do quite a lot of animations this week. There are still a few left, but it doesn't look as bad as before.

If things go well, in about two weeks all the animations and scenes should be prepared for rendering. At that point, I'll start testing the new episode while I wait for my machines to render the animations. This will take a lot of time because there are a lot of animations, and some of them have even 600/700 frames, with each frame taking around 5-10 minutes.

Also since this week there was only one power outage in my area, I managed to render all the scenes I prepared last week and a few animations.

That being said, I do believe that by the end of August you'll get the new episode.

Best,
Jason
First of all, thanks for the update. I'm glad to see it's her turn, great, even if she is mogged by her mother.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hah, absolutely. Beyond the much anticipated intimacy scene, I hope the characters discuss their relationship a bit as well - Charlotte & MC did that pretty well in the previous release, but haven't seen much of it from the Tris + MC route yet and with incest route games like this I feel like they will hit a lot better when the feelings and awkwardness of the relationship is not avoided since it becomes such a big deal for the rest of the surrounding cast given the shock-value of it, how to carefully proceed, etc.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Man I'm really looking forward to taking Tris on a trip to PoundTown
And Bea is more than welcome to tag along too

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Man I'm really looking forward to taking Tris on a trip to PoundTown
And Bea is more than welcome to tag along too
100% agree on this. I think the time is right to see more of Bea, but Tris is the main target in my sights. Further down the line, give me Tris and Charlotte, and oh boy...

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes