VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes

RENSHISENSAI

Mar 30, 2019
Wow, look at your postings. Why don't you search yourself??

View attachment 3885298
I do sooo much reading for reserch some times my brain can't see the words so some times its just easy-er to ask!! having dyslexia dos not help and when i ask its then logged in my notifications, I have in the past not been able to spell the name of the game/story and then I have to sift through 100s of other storys/games to find the one I cant spell (its a pain in the ass but its my cross to bare). And please belive me when im saying this im not using sarcasm to you or anyone on here, I get it you all can read and write better than me, and some times im to tired to sift through all the coments on here cause i missed a few days due to work and university, this is why i have left questions on all of games/storys you have posted here.

Im never rude or disrespect anyone on here Iv never said any thing bad to anyone.(and no im not upset by the jokes at my expence as a dyslexic im used to it and have always ignored)

So my next question is as im a curious person.......does it reily bother any one that I have asked when the next drop is?? ( when I can find them I normaly ask the dev, but then i am often tired)but does it mess up anyones day?

Reactions: Jafo

RENSHISENSAI

Mar 30, 2019
It seems like an Alt account, just for trolling.
He's old enough in F95 to know how to search..
I do sooo much reading for reserch some times my brain can't see the words so some times its just easy-er to ask!! having dyslexia dos not help and when i ask its then logged in my notifications, I have in the past not been able to spell the name of the game/story and then I have to sift through 100s of other storys/games to find the one I cant spell (its a pain in the ass but its my cross to bare). And please belive me when im saying this im not using sarcasm to you or anyone on here, I get it you all can read and write better than me, and some times im to tired to sift through all the coments on here cause i missed a few days due to work and university, this is why i have left questions on all of games/storys you have posted here.

Im never rude or disrespect anyone on here Iv never said any thing bad to anyone.(and no im not upset by the jokes at my expence as a dyslexic im used to it and have always ignored)

So my next question is as im a curious person.......does it reily bother any one that I have asked when the next drop is?? ( when I can find them I normaly ask the dev, but then i am often tired)but does it mess up anyones day?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017

It is not an issue when it is asked one time. But in most of the threads it is askes for tens of thousends of times. Try finding out what the update cycle is and than you know when an update is coming. Or just look under the tab latest updates.

The hymne of a lot of people here on F95 is:

UPDATE? HEROOO? LINK???? And that is annoying for people who know things are going here.

o_Oo_Oo_O

RENSHISENSAI

Mar 30, 2019
then all you had to do was say...hey Ren the info your looking for is (like Millfyboy did)-> here , but as i said some times im to tired to sift though games/storys, trying to make me look like a fool doesnt make you look good or make me feel better for being crap at reading( it took me 30 mins to write that last post because 6 words in there i had to look up to speel correctly) yes sad i know. and iv seen so many people on here argue over NTR or insete and do you know what i do....nothing just scroll pased it, because i dont let it bother me, I get it people can and are often stupid, just let them be stupid. but thanks for getting back to me buddy , I hope this helps and no im not upset about it, I was suprised by it that you took the time to track 7 game/storys I asked that question. good work...catch you agin buddy

Ren

Reactions: Ranxerox

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
And don't forget WHEN FUCK MOM? FULL SAVE?

Even if I don't know when a update is coming, I don't bother asking, I'll find oud once it's uploaded, that's good enough.
Shit! I forgot those........

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
the progression is 91% but we have to wait until the end of August?
It's been 4 months and is at 91%. 91/4 is 22.75% per month, or 5.7% per week. 9% will take 2 weeks, possibly longer since animation renders take the longest. Which leaves at most 2 weeks for testing and bug fixing. What about that timeline are you confused about?

Reactions: Vulkan08

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I congratulated the dev for graphic consistency since day one, but come on, you should make a little more effort trying to fit clothes by now, look at the aunt's shirt, that is ridiculous three years in the game development...

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I congratulated the dev for graphic consistency since day one, but come on, you should make a little more effort trying to fit clothes by now, look at the aunt's shirt, that is ridiculous three years in the game development...
Yeah, I hate it when clothes are glued to the underboob. Looks like just a texture.
Yeah, that annoys me since "like forever". All the DAZ3D AVN's i play are with this glued tops, due to the exxagerated boob sizes it really looks bad imo.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
There are actually quite a few fixes for that. Sadly many AVN devs don't utilize them.
If you say though. I have no clue about Daz.

I remember i've seen at least once a AVN that had used the settings you mentioned, but it might had to do with smaller boobs too. :sneaky:

Reactions: Reddig1979
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes