4.20 star(s) 158 Votes

Blue Pasture

Jul 18, 2023
View attachment WK_257.webp

Weekly Report 257 - No More Money

Hi everyone,
How are you doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week was not as productive as I had hoped. Some of you already know this, but on Monday, I started doing some photo corrections on the renders and animations that were already finished, and I discovered a nasty glitch that occurred in more than 30 animations. After some investigation, I identified the problem and fixed it, but I still need to re-render all of these animations. Since out of those 30 broken animations, at least 10-15 look decent enough and the glitch is not very noticeable, I will re-render those only after the release.
What does that mean for the release? The new episode will still be released this month, but it will be late August. The debugging/testing will be completed by the time all the animations are done rendering, so I will only need to overwrite the broken animations in the project and make the final build.
If you want to check out the glitch I'm talking about, I've rendered one of the animations at a poor quality without the subjects on this .
Be aware that viewing this animation might spoil the next episode.
STEAM RELEASE
Since this will be the last episode of the season, after the Patreon release, I will upload the whole season on Steam as well, so please add this season to your whislist.

It helps me a lot, even if you don't necessarily buy it.
Best,
Jason

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
The last episode had me rolling my eyes I have to be honest. The idea that mc would be letting his mom and sister get close to Katrina and shrug it off with a "I don't want to worry them" is so contrived it's annoying. After what happened to mc just to cross his finger's and hope its all good, leave the club for dinner with his mom while leaving Tris behind and biting his tongue is ridiculous.

Bad writing, trying to get some suspense or drama like this is a pretty amateur way of going about it.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
After what happened to mc just to cross his finger's and hope its all good, leave the club for dinner with his mom while leaving Tris behind and biting his tongue is ridiculous.

Nope, he is just a coward way out of his depth. It's pretty well established.

Reactions: fpsgamer

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, I can totally see the "scared shitless, I don't want to do anything to antagonise Katrina" part, but that scene was definitely a bit odd. Would have been better in terms of believability if he didn't take Tris into the bathroom for some fun first, even if that did give us another lewd with her. He should have been absolutely freaking out - "I can't explain right now, but you have to trust me on this" sort of pleading for her to get out of there.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
The last episode had me rolling my eyes I have to be honest. The idea that mc would be letting his mom and sister get close to Katrina and shrug it off with a "I don't want to worry them" is so contrived it's annoying. After what happened to mc just to cross his finger's and hope its all good, leave the club for dinner with his mom while leaving Tris behind and biting his tongue is ridiculous.

Bad writing, trying to get some suspense or drama like this is a pretty amateur way of going about it.

Yeah, I can totally see the "scared shitless, I don't want to do anything to antagonise Katrina" part, but that scene was definitely a bit odd. Would have been better in terms of believability if he didn't take Tris into the bathroom for some fun first, even if that did give us another lewd with her. He should have been absolutely freaking out - "I can't explain right now, but you have to trust me on this" sort of pleading for her to get out of there.
I know right. MC has full knowledge Katbbeing suspected as someone related to trafficing, drugging women. He has first hand experience with the drugged chocolates. The undercover cop women has someone close to her missing(i forgot the details but it's something like that).
Then what MC had to go through, if game wanted really to have anything of realism MC should be highly discourage any of his girls( or at the least his family)to stay the fuck away from anything close to Katrina.
It makes no sense he let Triss be there, forget about working there alone( that's out of the question ). Absolutely callus behaviour on MC part to do Triss in bathroom knowing the risk. That women in stalls when they were doing there thing definitely gonna spill beans to Kat, and this is if Kat hasn't placed Cameras and Microphones all around the club.
She must have seen heard everything.
How dumb can you be(on MC's part).
This is just disaster waiting to happen to be honest. And don't like it one bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddy-S

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think RC could have added a few images and changed the tone a bit to still get the lewd scene and have an explanation for why Tris ignored the MC when he was trying to stop her/explain that this was a bad idea, at least in the club.

When she kisses the MC, he detects a strong chocolate taste in the kiss, but he misses her, so he ignores it.

Triss tells the MC that she is So horny for him and she Really needs this, interrupting him every time he tries to talk her out of it.

After they have sex, her clutch falls to the floor and out spills a small box of chocolate candies - of the type the MC knows very well.

Tris calmly collects the candy box, telling the MC that Katrina gave her some as a treat for her first week and don't they taste yummy, plopping one in his mouth before he can wrap his mind around what Katrina has done to Tris.

This would create more of a reason for public sex in the club - something the MC has to distrust (even on the Darlene path) and set a tone of urgency for getting his mother and sister to avoid Katrina at all costs - with the MC having to tell them more about his encounter with her so that they believe him.

His unwillingness to tell them about how dangerous Katrina is, and even a little about how he knows this, now puts more of his family in the path of danger.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Since this will be the last episode of the season, after the Patreon release, I will upload the whole season on Steam as well, so please add this season to your whislist.
Last episode of this season? So i'm guessing more seasons are planned? Man, how big is this game? Anyone have ideas how many seasons/episodes are planned for this game's conclusion?:unsure:
I'm trying to wait till it is finished to start it, so that i dont have to wait in suspense for next content.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Last episode of this season? So i'm guessing more seasons are planned? Man, how big is this game? Anyone have ideas how many seasons/episodes are planned for this game's conclusion?:unsure:
I'm trying to wait till it is finished to start it, so that i dont have to wait in suspense for next content.
Definitely at least one more full season if not two, I believe. I'd love to see it have a few more - this is easily one of my favorite games; easily does the bro/sis kink one of the best, IMO. Plenty of room for plot development, progression with the women into drama-filled relationships, particularly with sis or mom, leading to some fun end-game scenarios.

Maxirox

May 6, 2021
As Far Love path is concerned MC doesnot fight on the Go, he will fight when right opportunity arises along with Darlene. Some guns blazing sequences will be there. And the Doctor told that some good investigating Cop is there who will help MC to fight off Katrina's Gang!

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
I know right. MC has full knowledge Katbbeing suspected as someone related to trafficing, drugging women. He has first hand experience with the drugged chocolates. The undercover cop women has someone close to her missing(i forgot the details but it's something like that).
Then what MC had to go through, if game wanted really to have anything of realism MC should be highly discourage any of his girls( or at the least his family)to stay the fuck away from anything close to Katrina.
It makes no sense he let Triss be there, forget about working there alone( that's out of the question ). Absolutely callus behaviour on MC part to do Triss in bathroom knowing the risk. That women in stalls when they were doing there thing definitely gonna spill beans to Kat, and this is if Kat hasn't placed Cameras and Microphones all around the club.
She must have seen heard everything.
How dumb can you be(on MC's part).
This is just disaster waiting to happen to be honest. And don't like it one bit.
While I agree in the overall it was dumb (the bathroom scene) at the same time didn't Kat have photos of triss and the mom(landlord) at home. I am pretty sure there was a scene that showed that; so if he wanted to mess around with them at all without her knowing or at least having proof he would have to do it at some hotel or something and that would get suspicious fast not to mention with triss even though she seems to want it maybe even more than MC it feels like she wouldn't allow a lets get a hotel and hook up thing it would have to be the right situation. Granted she has changed over the game so maybe she would now but I still don't know.

Also before he left for his Aunts the only way they knew Kat was from her paying his hospital bills. If he just randomly told them stay away from her then his whole story that his injuries were an accident would get highly questioned. "Brother why should we stay away from the person helping you. You have never said this to me before so why all the sudden now. Something isn't right". As for the MC leaving his sister there and going on the dinner with his mom being dumb or whatever term was used I disagree. What was he suppose to do drag her out of there physically. She already made it clear she wouldn't leave and if he caused a scene by trying to physically take her out of there then that gives kat reason to have her minions take care of the situation. Even if they did nothing at all and let her be dragged out you would ruin your relationship with triss and she would go back there anyways it would be a setup like what happened to the cops sister almost exactly. The only possible way he could get around that is by telling everyone the truth and I imagine he is afraid what might happen there. The more people who know the more wild cards that are out there that could do something that would piss kat off and we know she is crazy AF.

I only played through once so far my first run was no emma, lisa, or lauren I think I kind of went after everyone else though triss was the person I mainly was wanting to see. My ideal run probably won't happen just with how the two seem to get along and that is triss, and emma if I could add in the Aunt extra bonus but seems triss just can't stand emma so probably won't happen but who knows. Anyways if you read all the way to hear I really appreciate it and hope you have an amazing day :)

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
While I agree in the overall it was dumb (the bathroom scene) at the same time didn't Kat have photos of triss and the mom(landlord) at home. I am pretty sure there was a scene that showed that
Yeah, depending on which path you are on (which job you take, I think it boiled down to), one of the options is that Kat's grunt picks MC up from the house in the middle of the night and takes the pictures of the girls sleeping while he is there.
As for the MC leaving his sister there and going on the dinner with his mom being dumb or whatever term was used I disagree. What was he suppose to do drag her out of there physically. She already made it clear she wouldn't leave and if he caused a scene by trying to physically take her out of there then that gives kat reason to have her minions take care of the situation. Even if they did nothing at all and let her be dragged out you would ruin your relationship with triss and she would go back there anyways it would be a setup like what happened to the cops sister almost exactly. The only possible way he could get around that is by telling everyone the truth and I imagine he is afraid what might happen there. The more people who know the more wild cards that are out there that could do something that would piss kat off and we know she is crazy AF.
I agree, but just think that MC's response wasn't really fitting, it didn't go far enough. I think he should have been completely losing his shit and at least trying harder, rather than just letting it go (and getting frisky with Tris, although see below...).
triss was the person I mainly was wanting to see.
Charlotte is also stunning, but I think Tris might beat her - she is one of the best girls across the games I've played.

Reactions: somedude0190

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Yeah, depending on which path you are on (which job you take, I think it boiled down to), one of the options is that Kat's grunt picks MC up from the house in the middle of the night and takes the pictures of the girls sleeping while he is there.

I agree, but just think that MC's response wasn't really fitting, it didn't go far enough. I think he should have been completely losing his shit and at least trying harder, rather than just letting it go (and getting frisky with Tris, although see below...).

Charlotte is also stunning, but I think Tris might beat her - she is one of the best girls across the games I've played.
I can't remember it a 100% but I am pretty sure he was freaking out the whole time he was in the club he just wasn't doing it outwardly. That was why I thought the bathroom scene didn't really make sense, but just with triss's personality I think he did the best he could she seems the type the more you push the more she digs in.

He went at it a couple of angles but didn't want to tip his hand that she had him beaten to almost death. Once he realized he had no chance to convince her I think he just tried to smooth things over best he could possibly to be able to stay in her ear and on her good side.

I would only argue that maybe the bathroom scene was to try and get her mind off him pushing so hard and hoping to be able to have more say later. As time has gone on she has been way more compliant with the MC. When the story opened I don't think she truly understood her feelings for him, but as time has passed she has fallen for him more and more.

I think she might have been more open to listening to him at the opening of that scene if she didn't feel like she got sucker punched (metaphorically). She was expecting the MC to be proud of her for standing on her on two feet. I think I even remember her saying now she don't need to get paid to clean his room she can just do it for free or something to that extent. That shows she had a positive attitude towards him at the start of the scene and the first thing he comes back with isn't I missed you or hey it's awesome you got a job it's you shouldn't have done this (paraphrasing).

I might be miss remembering some of this but I think that is close to how it went down also yes Charlotte is stunning as well I just didn't add her in the group cause I could see triss maybe with the aunt and if they patched things up emma (was a scene in non emma path were she seemed to realize she was wrong about emma) but I just don't know if I could see triss with the mom (not necessarily together but being ok with MC and them sharing just my own thinking no real evidence one way or the other)

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I can't remember it a 100% but I am pretty sure he was freaking out the whole time he was in the club he just wasn't doing it outwardly. That was why I thought the bathroom scene didn't really make sense, but just with triss's personality I think he did the best he could she seems the type the more you push the more she digs in.

He went at it a couple of angles but didn't want to tip his hand that she had him beaten to almost death. Once he realized he had no chance to convince her I think he just tried to smooth things over best he could possibly to be able to stay in her ear and on her good side.

I would only argue that maybe the bathroom scene was to try and get her mind off him pushing so hard and hoping to be able to have more say later. As time has gone on she has been way more compliant with the MC. When the story opened I don't think she truly understood her feelings for him, but as time has passed she has fallen for him more and more.

I think she might have been more open to listening to him at the opening of that scene if she didn't feel like she got sucker punched (metaphorically). She was expecting the MC to be proud of her for standing on her on two feet. I think I even remember her saying now she don't need to get paid to clean his room she can just do it for free or something to that extent. That shows she had a positive attitude towards him at the start of the scene and the first thing he comes back with isn't I missed you or hey it's awesome you got a job it's you shouldn't have done this (paraphrasing).

I might be miss remembering some of this but I think that is close to how it went down also yes Charlotte is stunning as well I just didn't add her in the group cause I could see triss maybe with the aunt and if they patched things up emma (was a scene in non emma path were she seemed to realize she was wrong about emma) but I just don't know if I could see triss with the mom (not necessarily together but being ok with MC and them sharing just my own thinking no real evidence one way or the other)
I think that's all fair, and it's just a case of how far each person would expect MC to go there I guess.

As far as LIs go, I'm not sure how I'm going to approach this one. I usually like, in scenarios like this, to have at least one opportunity to get my favourite girls together, so for me that would be threesomes with Charlotte and Tris. Here, it could be different, and it could be because they are so similar in looks. That could work both ways though, and if it happens, it could be an absolute winner. Either way, I have several saves for all my different LI paths, so I'm happy all round.

Vulkan08

Sep 11, 2021
This game in general has some of the best characters Ive seen in an AVN. Not the MC, sometimes I feel the MC isnt the brightest knife in the toolbox. I legit REALLY like Tris, Charlotte, Bea, Emma, Denise, Darlene, IDK about the Apartment Girls, Ive never gone their path, basically, everyone of the girls outside of Kat that I have seen, I love. Kat, I love to HATE her. Showing how well written it is, that i actually despise a fictional AVN character. rofl.

Reactions: ddf and Razrback16
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes